NEurope
Shorty

Gears of War 3

With only a few days to go until Mass Effect 3 this is probably a bad time to ask, but anyone fancy playing some gears this week? I'm off today and working day shifts so I should be free every evening.

Maybe not the campaign on insane as prob wont have enough time for that but some horde, versus?

There is a few easy achievements to get if you have dlc but I lack the ppl to unlock them with:

The Host with the Most 25

Host a private Horde Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty)

Places to See, People to Destroy 25

Host a private Beast Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

Kill Locust (Like a Boss) 100

Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards (Hardcore difficulty).

This sounds a little bit challenging but fun, and good for 100G!!

Zeta Team, Go! 75

Defeated the first 10 waves of Horde with every member of Zeta in your party.

Again, sounds easy for the amount of G available, just need enough ppl to do it!

There is other straight forward achievements but they are just a few easy ones that can be unlocked quite quick by just having enough ppl!

Anyone care to help? :)

I seriously need to get back into the multiplayer, so many great maps and modes.

@Mike1988uk. I may pop online later tonight, once i've cleared the Omega IV suicide mission in ME2 later.

Edited by Jimbob

With only a few days to go until Mass Effect 3 this is probably a bad time to ask, but anyone fancy playing some gears this week? I'm off today and working day shifts so I should be free every evening.

Maybe not the campaign on insane as prob wont have enough time for that but some horde, versus?

There is a few easy achievements to get if you have dlc but I lack the ppl to unlock them with:

The Host with the Most 25

Host a private Horde Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty)

Places to See, People to Destroy 25

Host a private Beast Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

Kill Locust (Like a Boss) 100

Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards (Hardcore difficulty).

This sounds a little bit challenging but fun, and good for 100G!!

Zeta Team, Go! 75

Defeated the first 10 waves of Horde with every member of Zeta in your party.

Again, sounds easy for the amount of G available, just need enough ppl to do it!

There is other straight forward achievements but they are just a few easy ones that can be unlocked quite quick by just having enough ppl!

Anyone care to help? :)

I don't have the command map pack, but do have RAAM's Shadow. I could perhaps be part of a team for those Horde/Beast Achievements if you can gather a few more people?

I don't have the command map pack, but do have RAAM's Shadow. I could perhaps be part of a team for those Horde/Beast Achievements if you can gather a few more people?

Cool!

Well I think they can all be done with a minimum of three human players I think (providing two of them use a idyl second controller, guest account).

The hosting ones I think only the host needs to have the command map pack, do one wave and then it unlocks.

Zeta Go! Needs RAAMs dlc and Kill Locust (like a boss) would need at least three human to have command pack so they can play as Onyx guard. Also Id imagine Kill Locust would be easier with five human players anyway,

If you guys need any extra players then just send me a message on Live if i'm on. I've got the achievements already but more than happy to help you guys out.

If you guys need any extra players then just send me a message on Live if i'm on. I've got the achievements already but more than happy to help you guys out.

Cheers!

Since you have already unlocked it, how do able would you say the 'Kill Locust (like a boss' be with three human players and 2 guest accounts not being used?

Cheers!

Since you have already unlocked it, how do able would you say the 'Kill Locust (like a boss' be with three human players and 2 guest accounts not being used?

Easy. I'll put the mutators on, like super reload and instagib.

Easy. I'll put the mutators on, like super reload and instagib.

Awesome!

@Jimbob Just confirming you got the season pass didn't you so would have all maps?

If you have then HoT, yourself and I could get them few achievements done, which I'm guessing wont take long for a boost in gamerscore as Mat doesn't have the command map pack.

I just picked out them cheevos as they seemed pretty quick to do, just need the numbers to complete them.

Just had another look at the list and there is another quick two cheevos as well.

'Come to Poppa!' - Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons and 'Locust, Forever! - Win a versus multiplayer match as a team of five savage Marauders. (Both need Fenix dlc but can be done in private with guest accounts and would take like a minute or 2).

Getting them six cheevos would take like half hour? If even that. As the levels 1-10 on horde on casual would be done in no time etc.

If you set a date and time Mike, I will buy the command pack ready. I've been meaning to buy it anyway.

Yes, count me in too. Off to the cinema tonight but could pop on later tonight or tomorrow?

Awesomeness!

@Hero\-of\-Time @Dog\-amoto

I'm slightly flexible on time but how would 21:00 tomorrow night or Wednesday suit everyone? Jimbob doesn't get home from work till 20:30 ish.

Technically we only need three of us to unlock cheevos between us but it would be great if we could all be there. I'd say less than half n hour to unlock the ones I mentioned, and can take it in turns for hosting ones etc so we can all get them.

And Mat since ur buying Command pack u may as well buy Fenix Rising! :heh: Only played a few of times with them maps but there are pretty cool.

Further down the line I will be looking at setting up a team for 4 player insane playthrough, but one step at a time!

21:00pm sounds fine, any later though and I probably won't be able to join you, as i'm on the early shift this week and have to be up at 5:00am.

Me and @ipaul just recently got it so we'll play.

Sorry Bro I'm out tonight. :awesome:

As soon as i'm home and had some food, i'll be straight on. As i mentioned to @Mike1988uk, 9pm is the earliest i can do. Damn hours of work and travelling times.

@Hero\-of\-Time @Dog\-amoto

21:00 tonight then?

Me and @ipaul just recently got it so we'll play.

Sorry mate but there is a limit of 5 players for horde and were cheevo hunting. But we should definitely get some games in soon!

Man, how shit is playing as Raam?

Really pretty shit, guys.

Yeah but you feel POWERFUL! Lolz. It's cool getting Kryl to basically destroy people!

Ah you bastards, surreptitiously having Gears nights without informing me. In future, count me in, love this game.

Ah you bastards, surreptitiously having Gears nights without informing me. In future, count me in, love this game.

I did post in this thread, u should have come in here sooner! ;) :p

Mat has just told me he can't make tonight. Anyone else is free to join but only plan to go for the achievements I mentioned yesterday.

I might stay on for a bit afterwoods and play versus... we'll see! (Depends)

I'll pop on at 9 and see who's on. Can you take a guest online in this? I've never tried it without using a 48 hour code.

I'll pop on at 9 and see who's on. Can you take a guest online in this? I've never tried it without using a 48 hour code.

Yeah, if you turn on a second controller, on the main menu if you press Y you can sign in as a guest xbox live account.

If not enough turn up but there is at least three of us thats what I plan on doing, leaving it idyl (and hoping for the best!).

Awesome session guys, downloading the Fenix Rising pack now in prep for the next session. Cheers to all, i look forward to playing again. God, i missed playing Gears.