NEurope
Shorty

Gears of War 3

Anyway. Who is up for boosting more achievements tonight? Anyone want to start the 4 player Insane co-op or even 4 player RAAM's shadow?

Me me me me me me. Would be super up for 4 player co-op insane.

Me me me me me me. Would be super up for 4 player co-op insane.

Give me about half an hour to get something to eat and i'll be on then. Have you done RAAM's shadow in 4 player? That shouldn't take long.

Give me about half an hour to get something to eat and i'll be on then. Have you done RAAM's shadow in 4 player? That shouldn't take long.

No I haven't. I seem to remember there is an achievement relating to playing as a certain character from the RAAM's dlc as well and doing something with them in single player.

Will see on live then, just on PS3 at the mo.

Sorry about last night guys, unfortunetly with only one computer in the house thats working (mine), people wanted to use it. And with the Xbox plugged into the monitor i couldn't get on.

Well myself and Dog completed the dlc RAAM story last night with 'four' player co-op (we both used guest account) and got the 'Your rubber, I'm glue' achievement.

Well myself and Dog completed the dlc RAAM story last night with 'four' player co-op (we both used guest account) and got the 'Your rubber, I'm glue' achievement.

Damn it!!!!. Wouldn't have minded getting that.

@Hero\-of\-Time

We up for more boosting on Monday night? Maybe we could help Jimbob with the rubber, glue cheevo and start insane 4 player?

I'm up for that, am available from 7:30pm until 11:30 (at the latest)

My shift work says no I am afraid. It's my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1400-2300 (wont be home till about 2330) for me this week.

I want to do 4 player insane co-op so bad though!

Edited by Mike1988uk

It's a little tricky staying up later for this week, back on early mornings for a week now. I can do sometime over the weekend if that helps anyone.

Am off today. Does anyone fancy some co-op?

Sorry mate, was working a day shift today so only noticed this message before.

I've had internet issues all day, so couldn't even get online earlier.

Sorry mate, was working a day shift today so only noticed this message before.

I've had internet issues all day, so couldn't even get online earlier.

@Hero\-of\-Time

How about tonight then? Unless people are watching the footy.

@Hero\-of\-Time

Footy, mate. Also, you didn't care for Avengers so I may delete you from my friends list. :D

I haven't played any games for almost a week (super shock) as been feeling ill just been watching tv.

@Hero\-of\-Time

Watching the footie i'm afraid...

Footy, mate. Also, you didn't care for Avengers so I may delete you from my friends list. :D

WHAT Dog... How could you! :cry:

I was so bored on Friday I decided to complete the campaign. Christ on a bike it was boring. Get behind cover, shoot. Rinse and repeat. What was other peoples opinions on it? Just seems after the third game it's completely worn itself out with no knew ideas.

So dug this back up from page 6...

Anyone interested in 4 player co-op for an insane playthrough?

Ugh! Where were you about a month ago?! lmao. I would have took your hand off at the offer but I think (and hope) that three of my mates are going to do it with me. Still not sure on whether it's going to happen or not but I'll keep you updated. :)

So dug this back up from page 6...

Anyone interested in 4 player co-op for an insane playthrough?

Still not done it. Still up for it. Name a day.

Cool!

Be ace if we could get another two involved though, (thinking of the cheevos) unless we could both use a ideal guest account each. Although I dunno if that may cause problems or not.

I could give you guys a hand if you want, providing that you are just doing an achievement run so we can skip the cutscenes and blast through it.

I could give you guys a hand if you want, providing that you are just doing an achievement run so we can skip the cutscenes and blast through it.

That is all I am after! :)

Do you think we could get away with having one idal guest account to make up a fourth with the three of us playing? Or do you think that would cause problems and would be better with a fourth human?

Some parts may be tricky, although the idle player would be a good resoawn point. I'm happy it give it a go with just the 3 of us if you want. Insane isn't that hard with a few of you, especially if you put the mutators on.

Some parts may be tricky, although the idle player would be a good resoawn point. I'm happy it give it a go with just the 3 of us if you want. Insane isn't that hard with a few of you, especially if you put the mutators on.

Cool.

Well I'm free pretty much all day today, and tomorrow evening. Not sure about Sunday evening yet.