NEurope
Shorty

Gears of War 3

They're will be a separate mode for "Gnashers only". Like the Torque Bow Tag had and Big Heads.

How boring. Can you opt out of it and just play a regular game without going into a Private match?

EDIT. Oh, didn't see this ^^^^

DLC is out, after a couple of hitches.

And also announced is a free DLC coming on November 24th. Providing us access to the 3 Horde maps in Versus as well as "Clocktower" and "Swamp" from Gears 1.

Swamp? Do they mean Bullet Marsh?

Oh yeah, thats what i meant. Couldn't think earlier.

Not even had a chance to download the dlc yet, not been able to stop playing Batman! lol.

Yeah, i did notice. I find it hard to stop once i get going on it as well.

Not even had a chance to download the dlc yet, not been able to stop playing Batman! lol.

The DLC is pants anyway. The maps can't be played in random matches yet and most of the achievements are either unimaginitive or just flat out grind fests.

The DLC is pants anyway. The maps can't be played in random matches yet and most of the achievements are either unimaginitive or just flat out grind fests.

Ah...

Hopefully the dlc in December will be better than and good cheevos!

Can anybody tell me the quickest way to upgrade your Horde fortifications? Every time I buy or upgrade, my bar goes up by the tiniest amount, and it takes ages to reach the next level. Also, how do you earn the silverbacks and I saw one guy using a kind of sniper rifle command centre, where you could remotely get headshots.

How do I get these?

Some of the new fortifications are with the "Horde Command Pack" DLC. As for upgrading quicker, i guess buy or upgrade more often is the only key really.

Really? Takes ages! Oh well, thanks anyway!

No worries. You could come to an agreement with the people in the room with you at the time, see if they want to transfer their funds over to you in order to purchase more upgrades. Some gamers will be helpfull.

Just an idea really.

A fast way to level everything up other than the silverback is to....

Start a local game with 2 players.

Put it on Insane difficulty

Put it on Checkout

Start by giving your main profile the other players cash.

Buy a command center and then spend your money on whatever you want.

After that plant both players at the same time with a smoke grenade. This will kill them both.

Restart at the beginning don't select the restart at current wave.

For the Silverback i've been doing the following...

Wave 10 on Overpass

Put a few difficult Mutators on to raise your score/cash

Pick any difficulty your comfortable with

Play through the wave but leave 1 enemy to kill you

Restart wave

This method will net you around 7-8000 cash and once you can afford the silverback just let it get damaged and then repair it or if you have the friendly fire mutator just fire at it yourself.

Was it mentioned, it's free as well. To celebrate Thanksgiving as well, how nice of Epic.

Because @Hero\-of\-Time is awesome he has offered to do a insane playthrough of campaign on this with me...

He then suggested it would be easier and basically potentially more benifical for others if we could get another 2 players for the full 4 player experience (and extra achievements FTW!)

So is anyone interested?

@Murr I remember you mentioned it to me awhile ago in a different thread, are you still intereste?

:)

Because @Hero\-of\-Time is awesome he has offered to do a insane playthrough of campaign on this with me...

He then suggested it would be easier and basically potentially more benifical for others if we could get another 2 players for the full 4 player experience (and extra achievements FTW!)

So is anyone interested?

@Murr I remember you mentioned it to me awhile ago in a different thread, are you still intereste?

Yeah I'd still definitely be interested, But I'm an awkward sod I'm afraid.

Monday & Tuesday evenings are no good for me due to Family & Football related commitments.

But Any other evening works well. This Friday my fiancée is staying in Chepstow for the night for her team xmas party meal thing, I'd be available all night, and majority of Friday afternoon too as I finish work at 1pm, so would be home about 2pm.

Because @Hero-of-Time is awesome he has offered to do a insane playthrough of campaign on this with me...

So is anyone interested?

I'm free most evenings for a few hours from 9pm, except Wednesdays and Friday evenings. I can probably throw a few hours in Friday afternoon, same as Murr. Because of my working hours, it can be a tad tricky for me as well.

Add me boys! I'm shit, but I won't eat much and you'll hardly know I'm there.

Send me a message on here when you're going on. I'm free most nights, including tonight. Unless I'm playing Zelda, I'll jump on.

Gamertag

<<<<<

As of 20th December I'm off work till 3rd January [/GLOAT]

So would be available pretty much any point on any day....

I can make Mondays at around 9pm, guess the only day I can completely write off in the evenings is Tuesday due to football.

As of 20th December I'm off work till 3rd January [/GLOAT]

So would be available pretty much any point on any day....

I can make Mondays at around 9pm, guess the only day I can completely write off in the evenings is Tuesday due to football.

Are you absolutly sure you don't work with me, because those happen to be the same days i have off.

Finally beat this game on co-op hardcore, Nikki got 170G and I got 10G, because of the bug wiping all my progress -_- so I didn't get any achievements for collectibles, for completing it on hardcore, for completing it co-op, or anything like that. As far as the shitty game is concerned, I only did Act V.

Oh well, time to start again!