NEurope
Shorty

Gears of War 3

Colonel Hoffman: ...I want you to get in there, find those men, and deploy that resonator!

Lieutenant Kim: Will we have air support?

Colonel Hoffman: What? Are you kidding? You are the support, son!

[see's boomer during mining cart section]

Marcus Fenix What the hell is that doing here?

Dominic Santiago: Checking tickets?

Damon Baird: [upon hearing that everything is on a need-to-know basis] Did anybody else's bullshit detector just go off?

Marcus Fenix: What do I look like, a fuckin’ botanist?

Absolute classic!

There's one line in Gears 2 that Hoffman says that sounds like another actor has said it. It's just a bit out of place.

It's in Jacinto when Marcus says to him "Hey, Colonel, looks like we are the support huh?"

It's about 4.25 in this video

Amended my Gears 3 order, will have sufficient funds for the top notch edition after all, well i will now with this job.

Beast mode vid! Nice to see the stranded making an apperance.

Oh god, another amazing looking mode!

Oh dear. Won't hurt sales, but I'll be pissed off if I stumble across a spoiler!

Near-final Gears of War 3 game leaked onto torrent sites

By Jose Vilches, TechSpot.com

Published: July 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EST With Video

An unfinished but near full-featured version of Gears of War 3 has leaked onto the Internet over the weekend. According to a poster on the website NeoGAF, the leaked build of Gears of War 3 includes the full single-player campaign and all the multiplayer options. "Buggy as hell, but it seems like it's all there," the post claims.

The game isn't due out until September 20 and is considered perhaps the biggest exclusive for the Xbox 360 this year. Naturally, Epic is working hard to try and contain the leak, or at least punish those that are responsible for it, claiming it is working closely with their security teams and law enforcement to address the situation. The company was also quick to assure that the leak does not represent the experience players will have with the real thing.

Although unfortunate, this shouldn’t hurt Epic Games too badly considering the leaked build it's not a final version of the game and the fact it can only be played on hacked Xbox 360s. However, gameplay videos have already made their way onto YouTube and other streaming video sites, opening the floodgates for Gears of War 3 information and spoilers.

Gears of War 3 is just the latest big name game this year that has been leaked after Crysis 2, Bulletstorm, Killzone 3 and most recently Duke Nukem Forever suffered the same fate. If you are looking forward to Epic Games' shooter and don't want your experience ruined the solution is simple, though: avoid watching any footage from the leaked game.

Instead, you can watch the official Gears of War 3's campaign trailer below.

http://www.techspot.com/news/44528-near-final-gears-of-war-3-game-leaked-onto-torrent-sites.html

Oh dear. Won't hurt sales, but I'll be pissed off if I stumble across a spoiler!

I've been careful about what I read/watch about Gears 3 ever since the fate of Carmine was leaked. I voted for him to live as it's about time a Carmine lived to tell his story. Looking at the size of Clayton Carmine I think the only thing that is gonna stop him is a Brumack on steroids.

Oh dear, i will be very careful and avoid these spoilers myself. But, if anyone spoils it for me at all. I will hunt them down.

I dont even know the fate of Carmine... thats how spoiler free storywise i am!

I dont even know the fate of Carmine... thats how spoiler free storywise i am!

Same. As soon as the leak hit the net I instantly stopped looking at Gears 3 threads on the likes of Gamefaqs and Neogaf just to be safe.

I put my application in for time off work around the release date, i should get it off. No-one else has booked them days at all!!!.

Those who are still after their wings it's x20 experience this weekend for comic-con. In fact it may have already started.

Those who are still after their wings it's x20 experience this weekend for comic-con. In fact it may have already started.

Cool, may take an hour on it later today.

So....there is an extremely extremely extremely high chance that the Thorpe Park 2012 coaster is Gears of War themed.

Judging from the plans it has a high chance of being the best UK coaster. + also most expensive UK coaster. + awesomeness. Moar discusshionz in da cooster fred.