NEurope
Raining_again

I don't think he'll bomb your butchers...

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone. Today has been quite fun, went to see Shutter Island with my girlfriend and some friends, then went for a nice meal afterwards. Had to hand in a precis but that didn't take long, and right now I'm relaxing watching classic episodes of Scrubs and eating cupcakes. All is good. :p

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone. Today has been quite fun, went to see Shutter Island with my girlfriend and some friends, then went for a nice meal afterwards. Had to hand in a precis but that didn't take long, and right now I'm relaxing watching classic episodes of Scrubs and eating cupcakes. All is good. :p

Unwinding after an eventful day is awesome. Even if the events have been good.

I hope those cupcakes haven't been poisoned.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Happy Birthday Sheikah! :D:D:D

I hope you enjoyed yourself! :)

Happy Birthday, Sucker. I hope you've enjoyed it. For some reason, I got confused before I opened this thread, thinking that it was a birthday thread for Iun. I'm pretty sure there's been no fire-bombing going on with him, but I still thought of the dude.

Maybe a Sheikah-Iun hybrid can be made to solve any problems that people might have in distinguishing you both. Think of eet like an egg. You'd have the runny yolk of you, but the tasty white of Iun. There's a cum joke in there somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you! :wtf: