NEurope
Raining_again

I don't think he'll bomb your butchers...

Defending FFXIII from a forum retard is not the best start to a birthday but have a good one anyway.

Defending FFXIII from a forum retard is not the best start to a birthday but have a good one anyway.

lol. I'm trying to finish typing a precis to hand in tomorrow but allowing myself to be distracted from this boring task.

Thanks all. My girlfriend made me some cupcakes. :p She's fallen to sleep now, so maybe I should finish them all. :laughing:

lol. I'm trying to finish typing a precis to hand in tomorrow but allowing myself to be distracted from this boring task.

It's true it's distracting, why do you think I don't bother posting there anymore :heh:

Happy 23rd Birthday anyway, we may argue at each other a lot but it's all in good fun :laughing: ...(I hope :hmm: )

You love Final Fantasy VIII. That makes you awesome.

Happy birthday dude, have a good one.

Thanks all. My girlfriend made me some cupcakes. :p She's fallen to sleep now, so maybe I should finish them all. :laughing:

Meat cupcakes, of which the main ingredient is baby seal?

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday.

rubisco.gif

This is all for you.

I went to your soon-to-be town today.

Happy Birthday, Sucker. I hope you've enjoyed it. For some reason, I got confused before I opened this thread, thinking that it was a birthday thread for Iun. I'm pretty sure there's been no fire-bombing going on with him, but I still thought of the dude.

Maybe a Sheikah-Iun hybrid can be made to solve any problems that people might have in distinguishing you both. Think of eet like an egg. You'd have the runny yolk of you, but the tasty white of Iun. There's a cum joke in there somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Happy Birthday. May your day be blessed with acrobatic sex with your chosen female.

Happy Birthday...

She-logo.jpg

lotus-exige-s.jpg

(She-Car)

kudos on the excellent thread title btw Raining :)

Birthday wishes go out from me. Hope it was a good day for you.

Am I the only one who keeps reading the title as an innuendo?

I think you read everything as an innuendo!

I think you read everything as an innuendo!

Admit it, you just like talking dirty to me.