NEurope
david.dakota

The Android Thread

On 22/05/2021 at 9:17 PM, Sheikah said:

I downloaded Tapatalk Pro which doesn't seem to have the ads. I bought it years back, and it seems to have suddenly come back into existence.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD

Hmmm, i thought the only option now was that stupid subscription model. Still, £14 is a bit steep. I might have another go with the mobile browser theme,  but I hate using browsers.

Hmmm, i thought the only option now was that stupid subscription model. Still, £14 is a bit steep. I might have another go with the mobile browser theme,  but I hate using browsers.
Christ is that how much it is? Think I got it years back when it was 99p. I thought you had it already as VIP used to appear next to your name in Tapatalk (which was same for me).

7 minutes ago, Sheikah said:
9 minutes ago, bob said:

Christ is that how much it is? Think I got it years back when it was 99p. I thought you had it already as VIP used to appear next to your name in Tapatalk (which was same for me).

Nah, that's just because I am a very important person.

For any Pixel owners Call Screening is finally available outside America. You may need to update the phone app to see it within the settings though. 

When you get a call there's an option to call screen. Then a robot takes over and explains you're screening and displays a transcript of their response and you can choose to pick up or decline the call. 

Now if we could get Hold For Me which has been available in America since Pixel 3 that would be grand. 

• Thanks 1

The Pixel stand is available for preorder as well. Delivery is currently around 15th December.

Anyone played any good new android games lately? With the Z Fold 3 arriving today it'd be nice to get some new games to test on it.

Anyone played any good new android games lately? With the Z Fold 3 arriving today it'd be nice to get some new games to test on it.
I recommend Slay the Spire if you haven't already tried it.

cxaEjGY.jpg

Ah she’s a beaut. Spent most of today messing around with the settings and customising stuff. Still got more to do and then I can start using it properly!

2 minutes ago, bob said:

Why do you have the time in San Francisco displayed?

I watch some livestreams etc in the US and it's helpful to know what time it is over there.

18 hours ago, bob said:

Why do you have the time in San Francisco displayed?

I can do one better

Screenshot-20211128-153847.png

Got a close friend in Chicago and another in Sydney so it's helpful to know at a glance what time it is there

• Like 1