NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Watching the advert with that bloke blowing his load over his 3DS makes me feel ashamed to want a 3DS.

Well looking at the site they are offering, as bundles, the 3DS with the following games for £220 (making the games £23):

Asphalt 3D

Ghost Recon

Rayman 3D

Super Monkey Ball

Ridge Racer

Madden 3D

Sims 3

Obviously in store deals may be different so wait for Dyson but the £25 games being "anything other than the popular ones" wouldn't surprise me.

My friend's 3DS has apparently left the building

Mine has not

My 3ds got despatched yesterday from GAME, had the email around 3pm.

What's worrying though is that the money is no longer fully earmarked on my card. The transaction is still pending, but the money is no longer taken from my Available Balance

Had an email around that time but it got caught up in my spam and got deleted...

I've take the plunge and preordered from Amazon.

I hope Rayman is good. It's a port of the Gamecube one right?

I hope Rayman is good. It's a port of the Gamecube one right?

It's Rayman 2, which was on the N64 and Dreamcast (this is the Dreamcast version).

p.s. Go head to our main page and flick the 3D slider.

It's Rayman 2, which was on the N64 and Dreamcast (this is the Dreamcast version).

p.s. Go head to our main page and flick the 3D slider.

That's awesome

So what do people reckon, preorder from Amazon now will get me one on the 25th like it says? I've always just gone in store to buy consoles so I'm not sure what to do. Saving £55 is obviously tempting but I don't want to wait weeks if amazon run out of stock

Worth mentioning that GAME are also doing £25 for a game when bought with the console, though I'm not sure what games are in the offer at the mo. Will have all the info you need come Wednesday!

Thanks, but as has been said, doubt it'll be the popular ones sadly.

Thanks for the tip, I just checked Amazon, if I order the 3DS, Pilotwings and SF4 I'd save £55 (!!) over what I'd be paying in-store at Game. Very tempting to just forget my preorder.

Any ideas if I'll likely get it on the 25th though, or is it too late to be guaranteed for launch? If I go for expedited delivery, it does say the estimate is the 25th but I'm not sure how accurate or likely that is?

You should still get it on the day. Not really seen anywhere that can't guarantee for launch. For saving £55, i'd say it's worth it.

Also can give this a little look, still the best deal out there,

Out of curiosity, was it Aqua Blue you ordered?

What's worrying though is that the money is no longer fully earmarked on my card. The transaction is still pending, but the money is no longer taken from my Available Balance

Had an email around that time but it got caught up in my spam and got deleted...

Could always just go and re-order it if you don't hear anything by 3pm. This does sound a bit sucky.

Yes it was the blue one! why?:hmm:

it says there using express 24. does that mean i will get it tomorrow if it was sent yesterday?

You should still get it on the day. Not really seen anywhere that can't guarantee for launch. For saving £55, i'd say it's worth it.

Could always just go and re-order it if you don't hear anything by 3pm. This does sound a bit sucky.

Edited by lindsey

I've thrown them an email asking what's going on

Yes it was the blue one! why?:hmm:

it says there using express 24. does that mean i will get it tomorrow if it was sent yesterday?

On no, only really read Blue being sent out (not seen much other forums though)

I'd be inclined to say now for it arriving tomorrow since it's likely to be held by the courier until release day.

Just had a phone call from game they said there are 6 games for £25 in the promotion, yes they have to be preorder with the console

The games are:

Super monkey ball 3D

Asphalt 3D

Rayman 3D

Ridge Racer 3D

Sims 3

Madden

And they are doing a raffle for one lucky person to win there Nintendo 3DS at the midnight launch.

Ok went for Amazon, fingers crossed for the 25th :) If Tesco let you have more than 1 game for £10 it would have been amazing

22/03/2011 Your order has been dispatched.

I panic too much. It's part of my OCD. Or really just me hating not having control. I really can't stand not having control over things in my life. It makes me panic too much.

Just contacted ShopTo.

The 3DS will be sent out via TNT on Wednesday.

When I asked if the console could arrive by Thursday the person was only allowed to say "It will be with you by the release date".

This is the reason why for the first time I've not ordered a console online for launch day. I get far too stressed refreshing my order status thinking 'what if they've cocked up' and 'what if the postman can't be arsed to deliver it' for launch day. And the postmen here are rubbish, so I probably wouldn't get it until mid-afternoon!

22/03/2011 Your order has been dispatched.

I panic too much. It's part of my OCD. Or really just me hating not having control. I really can't stand not having control over things in my life. It makes me panic too much.

:D D'aww we have our new Canand!

But in all seriousness, hope every ones shipments go all right. I just cannot stand having hardware sent to me in the post, it easily goes astray around here even with tracking ¬__¬

LESS THAN 60 HOURS LEFT FOR US MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES

Anyone know if theres much chance of Tesco getting it to you on launch day (from any experience of ordering with them)?

Anyone know if theres much chance of Tesco getting it to you on launch day (from any experience of ordering with them)?

They said to me that they're shipping it out 2 days early (so tomorrow) and sent via TNT I think it was.

Everyone is gonna be thinking "Hope it arrives Thursday...."

just got my first 3ds game in the post ridger racer from the ONM sub .

I haven't received mine yet even though I seem to have subscribed before a lot of people :hmm:

As long as it's here by the time the 3DS comes, there's no problem :heh: