NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Got a couple of questions. Do you really have to use a screw driver to get to the memory card slot on the N3DS? And how much space is in the original, because it doesn't look like much. What cards are people buy when/if upgrading? And is there any point other than having all digital games accessible. Because if I'm not wrong Nintendo finally let you seperate the save file from the game when deleting the actual game?

Yes, you need a screwdriver to get to the SD card in the New 3DS. Can't remember rightly, but I think the original New 3DS memory card was 4GB?? I upgraded to 32GB straight away. I download from the eShop a lot, and its nearly full, but I could delete all those demos clogging up the system. You can also back up your save data separately, yes. You have to do it manually though, so don't forget to before you delete the game off your system.

Bought a New 3DS and fuck me is the transfer process a pain in the ass, I have no idea what's happening so I assume something is going to go wrong

Meanwhile, my highlight from the 3DS midnight launch was this fucking gem that delayed my purchase

0cZwnbm.jpg

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

When did Pilotwings Resort become compatible with Miiverse..? I can't believe it's been 5 years since playing it and it's still probably my favourite experience on the system, perhaps only rivalled by Super Mario 3D Land :hehe:

Meanwhile, my highlight from the 3DS midnight launch was this fucking gem that delayed my purchase

0cZwnbm.jpg

Is he proposing in a branch of Game?

I was listening to this weeks NVC and the guys had Jools Watsham on the show. He was saying how they were playing around with the Virtual Boy games and fixing them to support full colour mode. He approached Nintendo with the idea of porting all of the Virtual Boy games to the 3DS using this method but he said they weren't interested in it. He got the impression they wanted nothing to do with the VB and just wanted to forget it existed. :D

It's a shame that they don't want anything to do with the VB. It was a very niche product and I certainly think they is a market for a few of those games to get and upgrade and port to another device.

I was listening to this weeks NVC and the guys had Jools Watsham on the show. He was saying how they were playing around with the Virtual Boy games and fixing them to support full colour mode. He approached Nintendo with the idea of porting all of the Virtual Boy games to the 3DS using this method but he said they weren't interested in it. He got the impression they wanted nothing to do with the VB and just wanted to forget it existed. :D

It's a shame that they don't want anything to do with the VB. It was a very niche product and I certainly think they is a market for a few of those games to get and upgrade and port to another device.

I listened to NVC too and I was a little disappointed by the lack of interest in the Virtual Boy games from Nintendo. To me, the console remains a huge mystery that I'll probably never experience, however bad it may be, so to have the games remade and available on 3DS would have been pretty cool : peace:

I listened to NVC too and I was a little disappointed by the lack of interest in the Virtual Boy games from Nintendo. To me, the console remains a huge mystery that I'll probably never experience, however bad it may be, so to have the games remade and available on 3DS would have been pretty cool : peace:

Yeah, massively missed opportunity not putting them on the 3DS. If their next handheld doesn't have 3D then I can't see them ever porting them over. Sad times. :(

I have two virtual boys, it is a pretty mental device... It would be incredible to have all the games for the 3DS though, even as a retail cart with the full collection on, whatever, but it's part of their history and the 3DS was an opporuntity to relive it.

Preorders for the Super Famicom 3DS are up on various import sites.

2DS gets a price cut in the US. Style Savvy and Disney Magical World 2 are also heading over there.

[tweet]730368357497720832[/tweet]

The leak that Trev posted a while back on Neogaf continues to be right.

Hopefully Europe will get DMW2 this year, too. The first DMW is my favourite 3DS game, but having to wait six months after the US got it was torture...

Figured I would just slam this in here, rather than bumping the now dead Phoenix Wright Vs Layton thread.

After an age of searching for a sealed copy, I have finally nabbed this.

IMG_2714_zpsptjd0hka.jpg

I missed the boat on this when it first got released ( not a big fan of either franchises ) and have been waiting to find a copy of the game at a decent price. They've been going for £40+ on ebay and that's used copies. I somehow managed to nab this for just over £20. Probably because the bidding ended in the afternoon on a weekday.

I have no idea when i'll get around to play it or even if I will even like the game. I'm just happy to finally have it in my collection. :D

@Hero\-of\-Time

Don't you dare play this before Witcher 3!

Any of you with a 3DS XL moved down to a regularl sized 3DS or new 3DS and prefer it?

Grr how is it that OOT3D and MM3D are still +£30!? And how come LBW is like half that price?

Grr how is it that OOT3D and MM3D are still +£30!? And how come LBW is like half that price?

Because ALBW is a Nintendo Select title, which OoT3D will be as well soon (it's in the YouTube video posted above).

Grrrr Am I the only one accidentally turning off my N3DS When in the heat of gaming? No reason for the power button to be there.

I am going to need to upgrade my 3DS as bits of plastic around the hinges have been falling off or have snapped off.

No point in getting anything other than a New 3DS I think, so to anyone that has done this and committed the system transfer:

1) Does everything copy across (I am a bit worried about my Animal Crossing Save File)?

2) Is it still as difficult as it was at the start or has anything improved?

I am going to need to upgrade my 3DS as bits of plastic around the hinges have been falling off or have snapped off.

No point in getting anything other than a New 3DS I think, so to anyone that has done this and committed the system transfer:

1) Does everything copy across (I am a bit worried about my Animal Crossing Save File)?

2) Is it still as difficult as it was at the start or has anything improved?

Everything copies across so you shouldn't have to worry about your save files. :)

It's better than it used to be, are you already using a Micro SD card inside an SD adapter in your current 3DS? If not then I would advise moving everything across to one of those first and THEN go for the system trasfer as it will make things a lot easier.

When are you thinking of upgrading/transferring? I've gotta dash but will be around later if you have any other questions, but I know lots of other forum members have gone through the process and will be more than willing to help as well; I've performed the process myself but can't go into great detail right at the moment is all. : peace: