NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Not topical.. but I took my nephews 3ds' uptown with me.. their little green lights were flashing away.. but nothing on mine.

one nephew got 8 people, the other got 10. Both of them got my current mii amongst the random mii's, we had streetpassed and played the games just an hour earlier....

Just wondering why the discrepancy, My nephews only have the quest and puzzle game, whereas I have 4 other games, would it be the additional data required was too large to get transmitted in the time I was in range? And even if that were the case I would have hoped to have gotten a couple of miis... 8*6 = 48, so 48/6 = 4... at least a token 4.. you know? :(

Hi guys my 3ds has completely died and not sure If I can fix it.I had quite a few downloaded games on it and was wondering is there a way I can get them back? Any help would be appreciated!

Hi guys my 3ds has completely died and not sure If I can fix it.I had quite a few downloaded games on it and was wondering is there a way I can get them back? Any help would be appreciated!

I recommend you contact Nintendo Customer Support about any 3DS, or FIFA, problems you may have encountered :wink:

On an unrelated note, OlliOlli has brought my 3DS out of retirement and I'm having a great time :yay:

Not topical.. but I took my nephews 3ds' uptown with me.. their little green lights were flashing away.. but nothing on mine.

one nephew got 8 people, the other got 10. Both of them got my current mii amongst the random mii's, we had streetpassed and played the games just an hour earlier....

Just wondering why the discrepancy, My nephews only have the quest and puzzle game, whereas I have 4 other games, would it be the additional data required was too large to get transmitted in the time I was in range? And even if that were the case I would have hoped to have gotten a couple of miis... 8*6 = 48, so 48/6 = 4... at least a token 4.. you know? :(

They must have connected to a Relay although doesn't explain why you didn't get as many. Although if you have a lot of Streetpass data built up I hear this can affect getting new hits, but don't quote me on that.

Oh yes! Reunited with a New 3DS - late delivery by an atrocious Parcelforce posty... But I'll take it as Im off sick. :D

IMG_1370_zpskafnqb9o.jpg

If anyone spots that incredible Mario Maker 3DS cover plate on sale online can they ping this topic please? :)

If anyone spots that incredible Mario Maker 3DS cover plate on sale online can they ping this topic please? :)

It's back up for preorder on Play Asia if that's any help? I've found getting UK preorders for cover plates really difficult. Most of mine have come from Spain.

I ordered a New 3DS! I recently bought the new Miku game but don't wanna play it on my skanky old thing. I'm torn between face plates but I think my heart is set on the KK Slider one!

New faceplates are in from Japan! #067 Super Mario Maker and #071 Mario Hanafuda.

IMG_20151216_135528.jpg

New faceplates are in from Japan! #067 Super Mario Maker and #071 Mario Hanafuda.

IMG_20151216_135528.jpg

Love the Mario Hanafuna one.

Do you collect these, Ike? You get them all or just the ones you like?

Love the Mario Hanafuna one.

Do you collect these, Ike? You get them all or just the ones you like?

It's one my favourites as well.

I just get the ones I like, which currently totals at 9 (including the Ambassador faceplate).

Anyone know if the regular New 3DS allows DS games to be played at the correct resolution like on the XL?

Nintendo Life take a look at the 3DS line up for 2016.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/01/feature_the_biggest_3ds_games_of_2016

This is more like it. Even though they missed out both the Dragon Quest games that list is looking awesome.

Bravely Second, Final Fantasy Explorers, Project X Zone 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red are all dropping in the first few months. :yay::bowdown:

Some of this year's sales total sales, as of December 31st

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire: 11.46m

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer: 2.93m

Zelda Tri Force Heroes: 1.08m

Rumour time.

My verified source from Nintendo has informed and shown proof of an internal US marketing budget and scheduling overview for 2016 focusing on Wii U and 3DS, with key parts highlighting The Legend of Zelda NX to be a holiday 2016 release either same day at Zelda Wii U or shortly after during the Nintendo NX holiday 2016 launch window.

Wii U $34.5 million marketing budget for 2016 total – Zelda Wii U has $10 million with the possibility of the funding being switched to Zelda NX version depending on launch timing in 2016.

3DS $56.25 million marketing budget for 2016 total

3DS release list 2016 *Funded by Nintendo only*:

Spring-Early Summer

Mario and Sonic Rio 2016

Nintendo Selects Wave 1

Hyrule Warriors Legends

Disney Art Academy

Bravely Second

Code Name: “Caviar F” (all ages smaller budget game)

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Summer

Code name: “Torte City” big budget unannounced game for all gamers core/all ages

Dragon Quest VII

Code name: “Cadillac” (all ages smaller budget game late summer)

Fall-Holiday

3DS Hardware Price Cut

Code name: “N-Stars” big budget game for all ages

Nintendo Selects Wave 2

Code name: “DMW2” possibly Disney Magical World 2

Dragon Quest VIII

Pokémon 20th Anniversary game “Niji” (remember code names mean nothing, forget about the Rainbow, your gold is not there)

Yeah heard about this a few days ago. Disney Art Academy popped up on a shop site yesterday (after this), so it sounds promising. This is the same person who said they are 100% certain NX home console and Zelda are coming this year.

Yeah heard about this a few days ago. Disney Art Academy popped up on a shop site yesterday (after this), so it sounds promising. This is the same person who said they are 100% certain NX home console and Zelda are coming this year.

Indeed.

It's a very juicy rumour, both the release date of NX and the line up of games. Some are speculating that one of the 3DS games may be a Rhythm Tengoku localisation. That should please a few people on here, if true.

Indeed.

It's a very juicy rumour, both the release date of NX and the line up of games. Some are speculating that one of the 3DS games may be a Rhythm Tengoku localisation. That should please a few people on here, if true.

I'd cream over Rhyhtm heaven... also, what happened to the Picos 3D: 2 rumour? That's another that'd get me wet.

Be nice if nintendo started giving us some facts though... all sounding too good to be true!

I had a firmware update last night, anyone know what it does apart from make the 3DS even more stable?

Rumour time.

My verified source from Nintendo has informed and shown proof of an internal US marketing budget and scheduling overview for 2016 focusing on Wii U and 3DS, with key parts highlighting The Legend of Zelda NX to be a holiday 2016 release either same day at Zelda Wii U or shortly after during the Nintendo NX holiday 2016 launch window.

Wii U $34.5 million marketing budget for 2016 total – Zelda Wii U has $10 million with the possibility of the funding being switched to Zelda NX version depending on launch timing in 2016.

3DS $56.25 million marketing budget for 2016 total

3DS release list 2016 *Funded by Nintendo only*:

Spring-Early Summer

Mario and Sonic Rio 2016

Nintendo Selects Wave 1

Hyrule Warriors Legends

Disney Art Academy

Bravely Second

Picross 3D

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Summer

Great Detective Pikachu

Dragon Quest VII

Rhythm Heaven 3DS

Fall-Holiday

3DS Hardware Price Cut

Yo-kai Watch 2

Nintendo Selects Wave 2

Code name: “DMW2” possibly Disney Magical World 2

Dragon Quest VIII

Pokémon 20th Anniversary game “Niji” (remember code names mean nothing, forget about the Rainbow, your gold is not there)

Here are my predictions. You can thank me later ;)