NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Nicely done @King_V :) I'm surprised Argos still had stock of those two games as I'm sure they both came out around the launch of the machine, DOA is a good fighter but I honestly can't remember the last time I played it; good trade-in for both the games though? : peace:

Is anyone conditioning their New 3DS battery?

I've heard there are various ways to do this but I always went with discharging what's in the battery out of the box, doing a full charge, running it down completely, then doing another full charge and then just plugging in the charger whenever required.

I could be wrong though, it might not even be necessary, I was just curious as to what peoples thoughts on the matter were given that battery life for all 3DS units has always been something of a sticking point.

Mine took around 3 and a half maybe 4 hours to do a full charge last night.

Thank you sir! Today is one of those memorable 'Zelda release' days that won't be forgotten. :D

The trade-in at Game was poor tbh lol - about £6.50 for both. But i already have SF4 and not to keen on DOA type fighters, so got my MM for £33 and a charger. Happy days! : peace:

Thanks for the big-up. :)

Has anyone noticed the eshop has the shop theme from the Zelda games

Yep, so naturally, I downloaded Monster Hunter.

Sorry Zelda, but new game trumps remake in my eyes. I'll have to wait a bit more for MM.

Wow, super stable 3D is literally that on the New 3DS. As soon as it detects my face, 3D is perfect. I can now finally play the 3DS in 3D properly after all these years of questionable concern.

Anyway to register the New 3DS for goodies? Mine didn't have that red voucher.

Has anyone noticed the eshop has the shop theme from the Zelda games

I love it! :D

oops accidently ordered and received a new blue xl with charger . does anyone want it for a bargain price of £160 + shipping before I send it back ?

Anyway to register the New 3DS for goodies? Mine didn't have that red voucher.

Nobody's did. As Club Nintendo is being replaced, there is no way to receive C.N. points from your new handheld. Bummer, huh!

Nobody's did. As Club Nintendo is being replaced, there is no way to receive C.N. points from your new handheld. Bummer, huh!

Ahhh, they should have had something temp for the new 3DS

Yes very harsh , they could have had expiring soon points cards on March 31 like in monster hunter and zelda.

Anyone receive the free skullkid ? For ambassador plus registering zeldas pin code?

Caved in. Black system. Had £40 of GAME credit, so at least it worked out a bit cheaper.

Anyone receive the free skullkid ? For ambassador plus registering zeldas pin code?

Not heard anything yet. I remember reading when I registered, that they would send an email once they have "heard" from Club Nintendo that it was registered.

Anyone else hearing audio distortion with the new 3DS, with Majoras Mask? It gets especially bad when the enemy tune plays...

And though I have a new found love for this console, shouldn't this have been the original 3DS? I mean compared to this, the original 3DS' 3D is a mess - how could they have released it as it wad?

Anyone else hearing audio distortion with the new 3DS, with Majoras Mask? It gets especially bad when the enemy tune plays...

And though I have a new found love for this console, shouldn't this have been the original 3DS? I mean compared to this, the original 3DS' 3D is a mess - how could they have released it as it wad?

The technology to do the 3D as the N3DS wasn't available as an affordable commercial product in 2011.

Noticed IGN have said that the maximum microSD card the New 3DS can use is 32Gb - is this correct? I've just bought a 64Gb which may need to be sent back.

No, that's not true. That's only the officially supported size from Nintendo. If you format it FAT32 it will work fine.

The 3D on my New 3DS XL is quality and agree it would have been great if it was there from the beginning!

I popped into GAME for 5 minutes this afternoon to check out the New 3DS in the flesh :smile:

Unfortunately, it wasn't charged but I did get to hold it in my hands. I liked the Yoshi face plate that was on it and the SNES buttons, of course, but that C-Stick is possibly the strangest thing I've ever felt :eek:

I obviously didn't get to test it with a game but I expected to feel at least some movement from it.. but it was completely static. I'm now even more intrigued to see the thing in action!

Noticed IGN have said that the maximum microSD card the New 3DS can use is 32Gb - is this correct? I've just bought a 64Gb which may need to be sent back.

I got a Club Nintendo code with my MM New3DS XL.

What did it register as in Club Nintendo? Just Majora's Mask 3D?

Its just the game the stars points are for unfortunately, i got it too could have done with the stars for a console as i'm going to wast a 1000 now

For just the game though, not the console, right. The game codes are being produced until April IIRC.

I thought digital purchase register stars automatically. Just seen my club Nintendo account and have a whole heap of digital downloads awaiting stars.

No way I am completing all those surveys.

Ah right. I haven't registered it yet. I thought the digital ones were done automatically too.