NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

@kav82 - the website still shows the same info for me too, it's only emails so far that have new info.

I ordered within seconds of it going live, if that makes a difference. Just got an email from the Hut Group saying it will be delivered tomorrow!

Yeah got my text at 11:41 saying it's coming tomorrow...

Might as well pay £5 to get it to be delivered on Saturday. It's quite a drive away to the nearest DPD depot and they shut at 6, and I don't know of any neighbours that are in during the day.

Doesn't matter much though, doubt I'll find too much time to play it before Saturday anyway.

Yeah got my text at 11:41 saying it's coming tomorrow...

Might as well pay £5 to get it to be delivered on Saturday. It's quite a drive away to the nearest DPD depot and they shut at 6, and I don't know of any neighbours that are in during the day.

Doesn't matter much though, doubt I'll find too much time to play it before Saturday anyway.

Could you not get it delivered to your workplace?

Could you not get it delivered to your workplace?

I can only get it changed to deliver to a neighbour, and it's wouldn't really have been guaranteed to end up with me if I had originally got it sent to work. Not really bothered anyway.

GAME have started processing New 3DS orders, got a conformation reciept of processing.

Just got the confirmation mine has been sent, I'll have it on or before the 13th! YES!!!

EDIT:

Just got a text from The Hut Group telling me it'll be delivered tomorrow! FUCKING YES!!!

Edited by Kav

God damn why haven't I got an email or text? The money has gone but my orders are still awaiting dispatch

EDIT AWWWW SHEET just got a text! It's coming tomorrow!

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Just had a text, it's being delivered between 11:20 and 12:20... I cannot control my hype!!!

Mdenial is currently making delivery number 1, you are delivery number 42.

Mdenial is approximately 4 hours 30 minutes away from you.

Commence Hype -excited.gif

Okay. Just need to get over the next few days without caving in and buying one of these and it'll all be okay...

You can do it, Guy. You've got a perfectly battered up launch 3DS XL that'll tide you over. You don't need the nub, the gloriously enhanced 3D and the c-c-c-c-cover plates. No sir, you've got the mahoosive circle pad pro to grasp in your hands.

giphy.gif

Okay. Just need to get over the next few days without caving in and buying one of these and it'll all be okay...

You can do it, Guy. You've got a perfectly battered up launch 3DS XL that'll tide you over. You don't need the nub, the gloriously enhanced 3D and the c-c-c-c-cover plates. No sir, you've got the mahoosive circle pad pro to grasp in your hands.

giphy.gif

You're totally gonna cave!

giphy.gif

I snapped yesterday and order the new XL. Later that day I cancelled the order. For some reason Nintendo still sent out the free 3DS charger, even though I cancelled the full order.

Do you think anyone's ever looked at the map on the DPD tracking and gone to find the van to try and get their delivery early?

Do you think that would work?

RUMOR - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess may see New 3DS remake

The info supposedly comes from multiple GameStop employees...

- info is said to come from local Nintendo representatives

- Twilight Princess could be the next Zelda remake

- would be for the New Nintendo 3DS

- rumor was reiterated multiple times

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/247013-rumor-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-may-see-new-3ds-remake

This better not be true because if it happens anywhere, I want it to be on the Wii U.

giphy.gif

Don't forget the slightly bigger screen, improved Home menu/Miiverse loading times and the SNES coloured buttons.

Those lovely, Gorgeous, sexy SNES Buttons!

giphy.gif

zuAdWzo.jpg

When I get it this weekend, just out of interest, what steps should I take to transfer over my old stuff from my old 3DS XL? If Majora's Mask is installed on the new 3DS XL, but I have games and stuff on my old 3DS XL, can I move over my old games and somehow keep the installed Majora's Mask? How will it know the pre-installed Majora's Mask is registered to my NNID if it gets wiped and I need to redownload?

When I get it this weekend, just out of interest, what steps should I take to transfer over my old stuff from my old 3DS XL? If Majora's Mask is installed on the new 3DS XL, but I have games and stuff on my old 3DS XL, can I move over my old games and somehow keep the installed Majora's Mask? How will it know the pre-installed Majora's Mask is registered to my NNID if it gets wiped and I need to redownload?

The transfer merges the licenses on both machine into one, but the preinstalled software will get wiped during the transfer. All you need to do if download it from the eShop, it'll be in your download list.

I mentioned this in the MM thread. A twitter user said that it's in the estore downloads for you to get back after your transfer is finished. The thing only you presumably mustn't do is make a new NNID on the New 3DS XL.

Who else ordered off the nintendo store? HERE The listing (along with every other bundle) shows it comes with a charger right? i'm not imagining things am i? separate charger pack in all the images for that listing and the normal new 3ds?

Mine arrived (YAY!!!!) but no charger.....just the one small box, n3DS and Skull Kid

Feel a little annoyed by that, the listing shows it, i want to sell a 3DS, so i'll be down a charger

would they post it separately?

Woot!

mbqB1BN.jpg

And the first game I get to play? The waiting game!

VtfdmPo.jpg

Edit: Just finished update and transfer process, gone to shop and found MM in Menu > History > Redownloadable software :) It's 646MB so I'll wait til I get home to download!

Edited by Shorty
Update

Man, all these pics of your new 3DS models are making want to place an order down...again. I hate this place. :D

Man, all these pics of your new 3DS models are making want to place an order down...again. I hate this place. :D

qlTZoZt.gif