NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Now available to preorder on Game and ShopTo.

And a tenner cheaper on Game as well...

White or black?

That's a very pretty New 3DS XL.

Still getting the blue one. I get the feeling I will end up being more unique among the New 3DS XL users because of that.

The prices for the New 3DS and New 3DS XL are exactly as I expected.

If I decide to pick up a New 3DS XL too, it's probably going to be that Majora's Mask one.

I was hoping for £150 and £180. I think going under £150 mentally makes a difference.

Those Monster Hunter cover plates they showed off look so damn nice. Cannot wait to see what comes out of Japan in the next few years, they'll definitely have the best ones over there.

Why would you want the smaller one? (Genuine question, <-- out of the loop) Just to fit in your pocket?

Better screen (pixel density), fits in your pocket, faceplates, SNES style buttons. I like my current XL but it's a bit of a beast and the low res screen doesn't look all that great.

Official Nintendo 3DS page mentions Metroid, but what game is it referring to?

10404247_1517596348528362_7379320054131302857_n.jpg

Is this in relation to Virtual Console games? That wouldn't make any sense, since all of those aren't exclusive to 3DS. They were on other Nintendo platforms. Is this a goof, or did Nintendo let something slip?

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/245152-official-nintendo-3ds-page-mentions-metroid-but-what-game-is-it-referring-to

Anyone know if GAME takes your money now or only at shipping?

When I've preordered consoles with them previously, they've taken the money about a week before release and then posted it the day before to arrive on the day. They email you to warn you about taking the money early and that you get an incorrect dispatch email, as apparently it's automated when they take the money not when they actually post it. Don't know if they've changed that recently, but they shouldn't take the money straight away at least.

Various sites are saying it, can't link as using my mobile

What kind of mobile do you have that can't copy and paste links? :p

I need that MM 3DS XL in my life. I would have preferred to get a physical copy of MM though!

I need that MM 3DS XL in my life. I would have preferred to get a physical copy of MM though!

Buy both? When a link between worlds came out that's what I did, the game wasn't preloaded then as claimed it was a download code and I sold that to offset the cost of a physical copy

Does anywhere have the majoras mask one for preorder up yet? I can't find it on GAME or shopto and nintendo's own site doesn't even have the new 3ds yet

Noticed the monster hunter XL is on game saying an exclusive to them

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Buy both? When a link between worlds that's what I did, the game wasn't preloaded then as claimed it was a download code and I aold that to offset the cost of a physical copy

I'm quite tempted by this :p maybe I'll just keep my MM pre-order in case it comes as a code....

So, having hardly touched my 3DS in an age, that Direct has made me want to invest some decent time in the thing again... although even more than that, I'm now desperately wanting that sodding MM New 3DS.

Its what i'm planning on doing should i ever find the pre-order pop up on someones storefront

Just seen a post on twitter from game Newcastle saying that they won't be stocking the zelda 3ds. Doesn't specify if that's just them or game in general, but I can't imagine it being selected stores. Nintendo store exclusive perhaps?

I phoned Nintendo Customer services this morning to ask when they would be taking pre orders for the new systems but said they couldn't give specific details.

They did say though the XL MM bundle would be sold on the store.

Aaaah so ordering the New 3DS with the Special Edition + Skull Kid!

Can't decide between black or white though! The MM faceplates go best with black, but the majority of others go better with white.... Will I really buy many faceplates? Probably not but I DON'T KNOW SO CAUGHT UP IN THE HYPE.