NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I wish there were communities for the Sega 3D classics, I want to post some screenshots from Ecco! :p

Couldn't you put them in your activity feed?

I wish there were communities for the Sega 3D classics, I want to post some screenshots from Ecco! :p

The US has communities for Galaxy Force 2 and Ecco, but sadly you can't post screenshots from the EU version there :(

Aww that sucks, so it is as I feared, no way to post screens without the proper, localised community. :(

That's a shame, I was hoping to add some unique screens to my review, oh well.

*goes back to the deepest depths of Dark Water in Ecco*

Can you post screens on the 3DS communities?

Where is the option to do that?

Also where is the option to do that on the WiiU?

Can you post screens on the 3DS communities?

Where is the option to do that?

Also where is the option to do that on the WiiU?

You can post screenshots from the 3DS. Just select the image icon in the top right corner (after pressing the "Post" button on Miiverse). Then select the picture you want to add. The process is the same for both consoles.

Watch from 0:21 seconds.

Edited by -Dem0-

Oh fuck. Never did notice that, I only posted an Animal Crossing picture through the Animal Crossing Plaza :laughing:

Much obliged!

Yup, got the update. It installed in a few seconds, and I didn't notice any changes, so this was just some patching/security update.

New 3DS Miiverse communities

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning

Freakyforms

3D Galaxy Force II

3D Sonic The Hedgehog

3D Altered Beast

3D Ecco the Dolphin

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

SteamWorld Dig

Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW!

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey

Girls' Fashion Shoot

Woo. Got a Zelda 3DS XL for Christmas! Can't update it though so I can do a system transfer because I think Nintendo's servers are bashed. Can't access eShop to get my Zelda as well.

Hairy balls!

Oh well, will wait till another day, not too bothered though, still so happy with my beautiful 3DS :D

Yeah I couldn't get on the eShop all day yesterday but I've just managed to finally do it and get SMB3DL downloaded! Already killed the battery last night by getting engrossed by the new Zelda too. Loving it so far.

I lied, just as I posted that another error got thrown, the download failed, and now I can't get back on the shop. God damnit.

I think Nintendo should buy some extra servers with their 'Christmas' money. :heh:

I think I'll wait a few days before I do a system transfer. Just about managed to update my new console, but don't want it to fail in the middle of a transfer.

I think my 3DS may soon end it's time with me. It's started making a "popping" noise when i attempt to put it into "Sleep mode". And after making that noise, it resets the date and time on the console. Console still works fine, i have no idea for how much longer.

Latest new communities

HarmoKnight

Dillon's Rolling Western

Tokyo Crash Mobs

Fallblox

KORG M01D

Hydroventure: Spin Cycle

Pullblox

I think my 3DS may soon end it's time with me. It's started making a "popping" noise when i attempt to put it into "Sleep mode". And after making that noise, it resets the date and time on the console. Console still works fine, i have no idea for how much longer.

I've never noticed the popping sound but my 6-month old XL has reset the time & date on a couple of occasions.

I've never noticed the popping sound but my 6-month old XL has reset the time & date on a couple of occasions.

Same with date and time. Totally ruined Animal Crossing for me. :indeed:

I think a purchase for a new 3DS is coming sooner, rather than later. It's started to turn itself off randomly, it did so about 10 minutes ago whilst i was using Streetpass. And it turned itself off as well earlier when i placed it on a table.

Oh well, time to see the deals available. May even be the time for an upgrade to the XL.

I read that on Gaf, it is a sticky situation, and it seems that Although he owns a similar patent it only refers to configuration of 3D cameras similar to the 3DS, and others hold very similar patents and nintendo went based on these other works

it also seems a company called iLife have filed a claim against the motion sensor technology on the Wii, WiiU and 3DS, which seems really tenious and the eveidence they provide is a product description on the nitnedo site....

funny a company using an i-Name suing someone, bet Apple will sue them due to the publicity

1480537_473502272758865_2066166005_n.jpg

Undergoing the system update, then the transfer of data commences.

Went straight forward enough, had all the data backed up on a 8gb SD card from the old 3DS. Is it me, or does the XL seem more "colourful" with games. By that, i mean the resolution seems higher than that on the old 3DS i had.

Edited by Jimbob

Do you have power saving mode enabled on the XL? Or maybe your 3DS just had bad screens, in that photo they do look a lot warmer than the XL's screens.