NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

There will be a Temporary Maintenance next week so the 3DS Update will be comeing then

From (approx.) Monday, 9 December 2013 17:00

to Tuesday, 10 December 2013 04:00.

Affected services:

Wii U

- Nintendo eShop

Nintendo 3DS

- Nintendo eShop

Wii

- Wii Shop Channel

Nintendo DS

- Nintendo DSi Shop

*Some of the affected services' features are not available during temporary

maintenance. We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any

inconvenience.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_GB/index.html

2 Days left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

Hmmm I wonder if this will be for the system update to add Miiverse and merge Wii U and 3DS eShops? Can't wait to start posting screenshots from my 3DS games :D

Oh yeah I got a 3DS XL a few days ago in a lovely pink colour :D Decided to reorganise my home menu to take advantage of the larger screens by taking games out of folders and I've only realised how many games I have that I've barely played :eek:

onkUnoUl.jpg?1

The only thing left in folders are Media apps e.g. sound, camera, Youtube, Ambassador NES and GBA games and Demos

How has everyone else got their home menus?

2 Days left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

This is great news; how are you going to celebrate?

This is great news; how are you going to celebrate?

To play on it and 1 Day left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

Ahhh, Ffs. My 3DS XL isn't charging correctly. It's ok when plugged in then the battery seems to run out incredibly quick.

It then turns off randomly when pressing the start button or when closing the system. (no sleep mode).

Any advice on what to do?

Will I lose all my games if I send it to Ninty?

Thanks guys.

Edited by tapedeck

Quick Question: How long does it take for a Street Pass to be completed. I.e. is walking past an owner enough. Our do you have to give it a good few seconds?

I was really looking forward to Devilish Brain Training but I think it's cancelled :(

Maybe the devil demon thing is upsetting people for its release ?

I can't think of any other reason , this should have been out for Christmas it would have helped boost 3ds sales even further

Maybe the devil demon thing is upsetting people for its release ?

Does Nintendo still have the policy of not allowing religious motifs on its platforms?

Yeah, I bet they figure no one would buy a game in Christian Europe with the word DEVIL in front of it, especially since it's directed more towards the masses.

Europe is less religious than America right? Yet the game was released over there just fine... It doesn't make any sense :(

Miiverse added, screenshots are able to be taken, L+R activates the 3DS camera ( instead of just one of them ) and the 5 limit system transfer has been removed. Good update.

Downloading now...

Edit: just linked my NNID and tried Miiverse out. It's great! I can now chronicle my adventures on Bravely Default!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Miiverse added, screenshots are able to be taken, L+R activates the 3DS camera ( instead of just one of them ) and the 5 limit system transfer has been removed. Good update.

Downloading now...

Edit: just linked my NNID and tried Miiverse out. It's great! I can now chronicle my adventures on Bravely Default!

It is great, it runs very similar to the Wii U version, I thought it would be a lot slower, but I've had no problems. The only, big, thing that is missing ATM is that people on your 3DS friends list cannot be added and therefore easily seen. Now, as I'm on the Miiverse on the WiiU, I can easily see what everyone I have befriended through my Wii U on the Activity Log on the 3DS Miiverse (and this includes the Wii U Miiverse posts also, all present and correct). I wonder what the Activity Log will be like for those people who are using Miiverse exclusively on the 3DS, it may be very bare bones without the log of your friends activity.

Done it, merged my two accounts (thankfully they did it a smart way) and created a third, Serebii3DS

Is anyone having issues with the 3DS eShop? Updated both my 3DS XL and Japanese 3DS and linked them, but now the eShop just hangs while loading