NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Dead or alive is great online, but you don't like online do you?

I would probably play online a lot more if I had a wireless router. Sadly I don't, so if I do want to play online I have to hook up the Nintendo dongle and my laptop.

I tried setting up a wireless one up at the start of the year with the help of Mokong but my ISP sad they weren't compatible with the Netgear router I bought, so I just sent it back. It's no biggie really as there still isn't a must have online game for me. If Monster Hunter reaches our shores I will be changing my ISP to SKY in a flash!

You don't have a wireless router? They don't work? Surely there must be some mistake!

You don't have a wireless router? They don't work? Surely there must be some mistake!

Apparently only certain models work. I signed up with them YEARS ago when wireless routers weren't around and have stuck with them ever since. The cheeky SOBs charge you if you want one sent out, even though new customers get one free. Just as well though as i've read the ones you get off them are rubbish anyway.

Apparently only certain models work. I signed up with them YEARS ago when wireless routers weren't around and have stuck with them ever since. The cheeky SOBs charge you if you want one sent out, even though new customers get one free. Just as well though as i've read the ones you get off them are rubbish anyway.

So why are you still with them? I hate services which fuck off loyal customers and give everything to get new ones. Disgusting behaviour if you ask me.

So why are you still with them? I hate services which fuck off loyal customers and give everything to get new ones. Disgusting behaviour if you ask me.

Thing is the speed I get off them is fantastic and I have never had any connection problems with them. Like I said, it doesn't really bother me not having wireless as I wouldn't use it that much, but if MH gets announced then I will be all over it.

My SD card is playing up, none of the additional software shows up on the 3DS menu now. When I go into extra data it recognises that the SD card is there, so I don't know what's wrong. Could anyone help me!? D:

Hmm. Try backing up all of the contents on your SD card onto a pc, then format your SD card. Once you do that, send all your files back into your SD card. If that doesn't work try using another SD card instead.

My SD card is playing up, none of the additional software shows up on the 3DS menu now. When I go into extra data it recognises that the SD card is there, so I don't know what's wrong. Could anyone help me!? D:

It has happened to me a few times. Solution: turn the power off/on. If that doesn't help you can also try turning the device off and remove and insert the SD card again while the device is still turned off, of course. That oughta do the trick.

It has happened to me a few times. Solution: turn the power off/on. If that doesn't help you can also try turning the device off and remove and insert the SD card again while the device is still turned off, of course. That oughta do the trick.

I tried that a few times but no hope :(

In the end I reformatted, then put the folders back on but that didn't help.

I guess I could just use another SD card and download the games again but I swear some extra data is save files and stuff :(

Hmm, sounds very strange, Josh64. Maybe the card got corrupted somehow, it should be formatted to FAT/16 if memory serves. Hope you get it sorted so you won't lose all your save files and stuff. :/

Hmm, sounds very strange, Josh64. Maybe the card got corrupted somehow, it should be formatted to FAT/16 if memory serves.

I'm pretty sure the card I got is formatted using FAT32, so this was a bit of a surprise. Discovered that Nintendo's FAQ actually tells you to use FAT16. Seems the 3DS is fine with either though.

Always wanted a Purple/Green 3DSXL. How about a MM themed XL?

tumblr_m8lgj1T1sF1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8lgj1T1sF1qzp9weo2_r1_1280.jpg

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY RUPEES!

NOA just dated a load of 3DS games... http://mynintendonews.com/2012/08/13/nintendo-america-dates-paper-mario-3ds-and-professor-layton-miracle-mask/ (

)

Bolded are the ones not yet available in Europe...

Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (Oct. 1) – Users of any artistic skill level can learn painting and drawing techniques that can be applied to real-life art projects, with optional, additional lessons available for purchase.* The game also lets users share and download certain game content via SpotPass.*

Crosswords Plus (Oct. 1) – More than 1,000 professionally designed crossword puzzles will challenge players at any skill level. They can also receive and share bonus puzzles via StreetPass or connect their Nintendo 3DS to the Internet to receive free additional puzzles via SpotPass.* The game also includes other game play modes such as Wordsearch, Anagrams and the new Word of the Day.

Sparkle Snapshots 3D (Oct. 18) – Launching exclusively in the Nintendo eShop*, this downloadable game is a fun photography application that lets you personalize your 2D photos by adding 3D layers of stickers, ribbons, pens and other effects. Users can then share creations wirelessly with friends or transfer them to an SD card and email them.

Skylanders Giants from Activision Publishing, Inc. (Oct. 21) – Fans can look forward to more than 20 new inter-action figures to collect, including Giants that are twice the size of regular Skylanders and new LightCore Skylanders that light up both in the game and in real life when they are placed on the Portal of Power.

Style Savvy: Trendsetters (Oct. 22) – Players can run their very own full-scale fashion shop and spark a fashion revolution by helping customers keep up with current trends, buying new clothes for their customizable store and sharing their creations with their friends online.*

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Oct. 28) – Experienced fans and newcomers to the Professor Layton series can solve dozens of fascinating puzzles as they work their way through a new mystery storyline. Players can even download one additional puzzle per day for 365 days, starting on game launch day, at no additional charge.

Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! (Nov. 5) – Players can create their own creatures and use them to explore a planet that they customize. Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! contains new features not found in the original downloadable title, such as dungeons to explore, enhanced creating capabilities with more parts to choose from and new special powers that can be used to further personalize the creatures. The game also features Download Play, which allows players to share the creative experience with friends who do not have a copy of the game.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nov. 11) – Nintendo’s classic Paper Mario franchise gets a fresh 3D look in its hand-held debut. Stickers are the backbone of Mario’s newest adventure in which players use stickers found in the game to not only win battles, but to solve puzzles as well.

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion from Disney Interactive (Nov. 18) – Inspired by the classic Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, this game features new ways for Mickey Mouse to interact with a 3D game world using paint and paint thinner.

No Luigi's Mansion DM? Not a good sign for a 2012 release... (Especially as it seems that NOA are pushing Paper Mario and Layton MoM as their big Xmas releases...)

Nice to see that Style Savvi is getting a western release (and this year to boot!) The first one was a solid title for what it is.

Edit: Yeah it's official. Luigi's Mansion is now a Q1 2013 release :(http://blog.fancensus.com/luigis-mansion-dark-moon-delayed-to-first-half-of-2013/

Edited by Dcubed

Caught bit of a TV advert yesterday with different games and one of them was Layton, couldn't tell if it was the 3DS one or just them showing the 3DS playing DS games because I was busy doing some stuff and missed it.

Always thought we would see Luigi's Mansion before Paper Mario, still possible we will get it this year. Just got to wait until NoE announce release dates.

Well if we don't see Luigi's Mansion this year, it'll make 2013 even better along with the likes of Fire Emblem (was stupid of me to be upset about it's release date being pushed back) & AC.

There's still a lot a great upcoming games this year alone for the 3DS (inc. BW2) and the launch of the WiiU. The steady flow of games has continued from the back-end of last year.

Nov 11?! NOV 11?! AND NOT EVEN FOR EUROPE?! GODDAMMIT I WANT MY STICKER STAR IT IS ALL I CARE FOR AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Wait, what........

Don't worry, Bobjim. It's not real.

Sadly too true, but I wish it was :( I'd buy it in an instant! Damn, Nintendo should totally just rip that off, tbh. It's not only a semi-decent look 3DS emblem(the mask seems a bit reinterpreted), but as an advert it's pretty good! Hopefully they'll do it, they'd definitely shift some 3DSXL's with it!

Wow, some people have nothing to do with their time.

I think that's actually quite a creative use of time!

Oh fucking hell! Now Castlevania Mirror of Fate has been delayed till 2013!

Konami’s resurrection of the Castlevania series continues, as the breath-taking Castlevania: Lords of Shadows series heads to Nintendo 3DS in 2013 with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate. Developed by Mercury Steam and acting as a prequel to the forthcoming Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, the Nintendo 3DS game follows Trevor and Simon Belmont as they enter the shadow-laden castle of series villain, Dracula.

Least spooky Halloween ever :(

That's another big title pushed back. I think that we'll see at least 3 of these big titles in Q1, 2013 is set to explode with quality!