NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Is there any way to look at the CURRENT domain name? When I went to n-europe, FORUM tabe didn't appear (flash banner) so I wanted to add forum at the end of n-europe but I could'nt find it!

Anyone know if they are going to bring out twitter support and the like? Ive tried going on it but it doesnt like the size of it and doesnt load.

Anyone know if they are going to bring out twitter support and the like? Ive tried going on it but it doesnt like the size of it and doesnt load.

Someone here recently posted that the mobile version of Twitter works fine. Hope that helps.

Someone here recently posted that the mobile version of Twitter works fine. Hope that helps.

Do you happen to know how i get/find that version?... every time i try and go on twitter it says 'terminated script' or something and doesn't show anything.

Do you happen to know how i get/find that version?... every time i try and go on twitter it says 'terminated script' or something and doesn't show anything.

http://mobile.twitter.com

Isn't the browser meant to display "3D enabled" sites in 3D?

Anybody know of any such sites? I tried looking for .mpo image files but it wouldn't display in 3D, then I noticed the "3D" green light turns off when you use the browser?

Still dumbfounded about no messaging system, do Nintendo ever learn?!

You're not the only one.

Game invites, messaging, voice chat. We are still in the dark whether these will appear at all.

So far none of Nintendo's games (Mario Kart included) have been announced to include online, which is worrying.

I thought Nintendo would really push the 3DS at this E3, the lack of new 1st & 3rd Party games was shocking.

One Nintendo game announced that we didn't know about, Luigi's Mansion 2.

Not good enough.

Dammit it guys, everytime you post in here I think someones saying that we have downloadable 3DS trailers now.

Are games saved on the system or on the game card?

DSiWare games are saved to the system memory, 3DS stuff saves to SD card.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15685

E3 2011 Breaking: Nintendo 3DS Flare Red Announced

The first new colour variant for the Nintendo 3DS has been announced - Flare Red.

The Nintendo 3DS launched a few months ago in two variations: blue and black. Nintendo has just announced that they will release a brand new colour in Japan alongside the launch of Star Fox 64 3D on July 14th.

The 'Flare Red' variation will be, unsurprisingly, red and has been shown off at events before in the past but now consumers will actually be able to purchase it as of next month. This should hopefully please Level-5's prsident Akihiro Hino who tweeted that he was disappointed no colour variations were shown during the conference. No word yet as to when it will be released in Europe but as always we'll keep you updated.

red3ds.jpg

Maybe Europe will get it alongside Mario Kart or Mario 3DS later this year/Christmas.

They should throw in a free Virtual Boy game with the console.

WOuld people be ineterested in a website that has 3D content on it to look at through the 3DS, download images, upload your own images etc (and video when the 3DS can do that). Download images for the camera app??!

I'm thinking of doing it. Make it simple; but it will just be looking at pictures (and eventually video). If people are up for it and want to upload the best nintendogs/pilotwings images etc and see others, then I'll get something off the ground!

I'll also look into doing a full on 3D website but I'm not convinced the 3DS browser's up to much!

Heh - I wrote on here the red would be out this year and I even said I see it coming with Mario Kart. :idea:

Go me!!

I want by the way.

Got SpotPass notification thinking it could be a message for downloadable trailers, but just an update that the firmware update was live...

WOuld people be ineterested in a website that has 3D content on it to look at through the 3DS, download images, upload your own images etc (and video when the 3DS can do that). Download images for the camera app??!

I'm thinking of doing it. Make it simple; but it will just be looking at pictures (and eventually video). If people are up for it and want to upload the best nintendogs/pilotwings images etc and see others, then I'll get something off the ground!

I'll also look into doing a full on 3D website but I'm not convinced the 3DS browser's up to much!

I've actually seen a website dedicated to 3D pictures specifically designed for the 3DS. It does work quite well indeed, and I would link it, but I'm not sure what the rules are here on N-Europe regarding websites of that certain nature. ;)