NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

As expected, a small fluff piece tacked on to the show which will no doubt encourage further sensationalisation of a minority of cases already blown out of proportion by the Sun and it's never-ending failure to provide even the basic form of journalism.

Probably have a proper piece next week or something which should set the record straight. You'd hope anyway, as it is Watchdog.

Why are you even bothered? I mean, does it have any effect on your enjoyment of the console? Just stop reading awful newspapers/sites. Easy.

I want Nintendo to get as much money as possible so they can keep making amazing products :yay:

Im sorry but this is just getting infruiating now!!!

The Sun is attacking Nintendo however with no facts and just hear'say and rumour to support them I cant see how they get away with this.

And now Watchdog!!! (Who I've actually e-mailed saying how dissapointed with them berating the console.)

Sonys PS3 (radiator) has 3D cababilty with a 3D tv. And still!!1 No one has complained about that?? Wait until Sony develop there own handheld with 3D.

No one will bat an eyelid too it. And then you'll have Apple develop 3D for the iseries and again it will be hailed as the most ground breaking thing ever.

When Nintendo did it first an get the blame because people dont understand how to use the technology.

Just wait...new handheld form Sony copy of Nintendo's. Will have 3D and now one will complain.

And Nintendo should defnetly sue the Sun for no proof about the 3DS effects.

You're insane... It's hardly a conspiracy against Nintendo, or something that happens all the time, they usually get nothing but good press.

Not saying Nintendo never get good press. Just they seem to get treated like a 3rd rate competitor against Sony and Microsoft everytime when it comes to innovation.

Just annoying me that The Sun reckons they can print propaganda with no proof.

The ps3 had amazingly bad press when it launched though, so it's not as if Sony are immune. Nintendo have been seen as nothing but innovative geniuses since the ds and wii came out. The Sun is being retarded though... If I was a competing newspaper I would take this chance to print a story quoting HMV etc saying the Sun were wrong at first and were now flat out lying to save face :D

Actually I like that idea lol :D

But seeing as most of the population do believe what The Sun prints it would be difficult.

It has to be a newspaper that has just as much impact as the Sun. Any suggestions??

Actually I like that idea lol :D

But seeing as most of the population do believe what The Sun prints it would be difficult.

It has to be a newspaper that has just as much impact as the Sun. Any suggestions??

Dude, everyone knows that most of what the sun says is wrong.

Seriously guys, the DS had bad publicity when it first came out, especially when launched next to the PSP. Apparently that sold alright too.

It's fine. Chillax.

I don't know if anyone has heard this already, but the Global Link looks like it will be up on April 13th. This was announced in a story at pokemon.com, but has since been removed for some reason.

Ignore this, I wasn't paying attention :blush:

Edited by Adthegreat

For anyone wanting to see Wii games in 3D on their 3DS, just add files from the following page to your SD card.

Mario Galaxy, Resi 4 and F-Zero look STUNNING.

Click me!

For anyone wanting to see Wii games in 3D on their 3DS, just add files from the following page to your SD card.

Click me!

Awesome! I can have Paper Mario on my 3DS now! :love:

Edit: The rest is really cool too!

Edited by Adthegreat
Edit: The rest is really cool too!

Ooohh....as in...download this and whack it on SD card?

Yep.

Would be good for developers to have their upcoming 3DS games in these formats. I'm sure someone will convert them.

Didn't know where to put it otherwise, so here we go again...

Apparently, any "self-respecting 20-something" is too old for one of these "babysitting tools", says Jack Tretton, CEO of Sony Playstation.

Not that they build bad consoles, but their thrash talking has no style.

My god, it sounds like that they had an interview with a 13 year old fanboy?

Click me!

Wow I've downloaded the RE4 and Mega Monster Hunter Tri packs. Looks very wicked. (though there are 2 at the start of the MH3 ones from the intro fmv that aren't in 3D?) As mentioned above would be awesome if devs offered screenshots of upcoming games for download like this

Apparently, any "self-respecting 20-something" is too old for one of these "babysitting tools", says Jack Tretton, CEO of Sony Playstation.

Not that they build bad consoles, but their thrash talking has no style.

Hang on, what year are we in? 2004 or 2011, I don't know, I am sure I have heard the same shit back then as well but for a different system :hmm:

I was under the impression that Jack Tretton just jokes and that's his style.

This is probably taken out of context. I think that his humour is a bit like Ricky Gervais - that slight not knowing humour which, when written, loses all context completely.

Sony should be far more concerned with Apple considering they are whoring their Playstation brand out to mobile phones. Isn't the excessive usage of IP's one of the reasons SEGA went the way they did?

It's just their attempt to brainwash weak-minded people into missing out on awesome Nintendo games. Imagine if some poor sap believes it and misses out on Mario, Zelda, Metroid... :shakehead

Click me!

I've just tried a few more, Metriod Prime 2 looks awesome, though some shots aren't great, like from the first person view, the HUD seems to go too far away, though I guess if an actual game was made for 3DS that would be easily fixed.

Fragile looks good too (minus the shots where you can see the pointer in the shot)

Also downloaded OOT and Wind Waker. Man those look good and to think the actual OOT 3D will be nice and polished up and look even better than this teaser, haha

Wind Waker and Galaxy look absolutely amazing. The effects in Other M also look brilliant (warning - those ones contain secret boss spoilers). Smashing effects (such as glass and pots) look a million times better in 3D.