NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I'm still rocking the NES controller sticker to this very day... :awesome:

...and the Metroid: Other M one as well, or what's left of it after having to 'trim' the edge. :heh:

I don't even have my 2 original Wii remotes from back then. I replaced them with 4 Wii remotes with Motion Plus built in. I own a white, black, red and blue remote, each with matching nunchuks.. and I'd never dream of putting stickers on any of those :eek:

I don't even have my 2 original Wii remotes from back then. I replaced them with 4 Wii remotes with Motion Plus built in. I own a white, black, red and blue remote, each with matching nunchuks.. and I'd never dream of putting stickers on any of those :eek:

They are only 'spare' Wii Remotes, both white as well, most of the time I use my Gold Zelda: Skyward Sword Wii remote, because it's awesome. : peace:

They are only 'spare' Wii Remotes, both white as well, most of the time I use my Gold Zelda: Skyward Sword Wii remote, because it's awesome. : peace:

Oh yeh.. I have that one too : peace: I used it for Skyward Sword, my first taste of Motion plus without the original attachment, and there was simply no turning back :heh:

I like to keep the white remote synced to the Wii, the black to the Wii U and then sync the others as necessary for the increasingly rare multiplayer sessions.

Don't think I've ever played 3DS in local multiplayer.. not that I'm bringing that up just to try to keep the conversation relevant, or anything.. :indeed:

Don't think I've ever played 3DS in local multiplayer.. not that I'm bringing that up just to try to keep the conversation relevant, or anything.. :indeed:

Yes... the 3D...S wasn't it? :confused:

I hear there's a 'new' one coming out soon, with interchangeable covers! :eek:

Though I wonder if it still plays those really old 'DS' games? :indeed:

(pssssst! I think we're back on topic now...) : peace:

(pssssst! I think we're back on topic now...) : peace:

Hey guys! Who wants to talk about the Super Nintendo?

But if we're talking about customisation. My current 3DS XL has a Kecleon Decal on it. I love that thing. Plan on doing the same to my New 3DS XL.

I happen to think a good decal can make a console look pretty sleek.

3DS update version 9.5.0-22 is out now. Too early to tell yet what it changes.

Nintendo says “Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience”. Mavvise!

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

So how much storage will the New 3DS come with? I know it's Micro SD now, but how big is the card that comes with the system?

So how much storage will the New 3DS come with? I know it's Micro SD now, but how big is the card that comes with the system?

It's definitely a 4GB micro-SD card that comes with both the NEW systems.

So I want to transfer my stuff on my 3DS XL to the New 3DS XL whats the step by step process?

So I want to transfer my stuff on my 3DS XL to the New 3DS XL whats the step by step process?

That guide is good, but ultimately, use a pc to transfer all your current SD card onto a micro SD card and start using that micro SD in your current 3DS and it'll make the whole process much more simple and quicker!! (presuming you have an adaptor for the micro SD)

Does the 3DS Super Smash Bros support amiibos yet? I booted the game up but couldn't see anything.

3DS update version 9.5.0-22 is out now. Too early to tell yet what it changes.

Nintendo says “Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience”. Mavvise!

Probably to stop the exploit which is allowing people to bypass the Region Lock and inject their own ROMs into the GameBoy emulator. :D

Does the 3DS Super Smash Bros support amiibos yet?

No, not yet. No date has been set yet but you'd imagine it can't be too much longer.

That guide is good, but ultimately, use a pc to transfer all your current SD card onto a micro SD card and start using that micro SD in your current 3DS and it'll make the whole process much more simple and quicker!! (presuming you have an adaptor for the micro SD)

So if I basically copy and paste to the new SD Card on my Laptop everything should be gravy?

Simple as that?

So if I basically copy and paste to the new SD Card on my Laptop everything should be gravy?

Simple as that?

Make sure you copy your current SD card onto your laptop, then from your laptop onto the new SD card and everything'll be fine. I tried to copy from SD card to SD card direct and something ballsed up along the way, so wouldn't recommend that.

Simple as that?

You have your new micro SD card and adaptor? Okay, so put your current 3ds sd card onto your laptop, then put those files onto the micro sd card and then put the micro sd card into your current 3ds. Thats the time consuming step.

Then when you transfer from one ads to another, it'll be quick, and really simple. At the end of the transfer you just put the micro sd card from you current 3ds into the new one and DONE!!!

The email I have just received from the Nintendo Online Store regarding the Ambassador console and Skull Kid figurine is very confusing.

It looks like I'm eligible for the figurine if I've done one of the below:

• Preordered Majora's Mask 3D from the Nintendo Online Store
  • Preordered Majora's Mask 3D from another retailer but registered it on Club Nintendo before 28th February.

Have I read that right? Because that's awesome if I have.

New update to Miiverse.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

The email I have just received from the Nintendo Online Store regarding the Ambassador console and Skull Kid figurine is very confusing.

• Preordered Majora's Mask 3D from another retailer but registered it on Club Nintendo before 28th February.

Yes you've read it right.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=986321

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Yup. Got one too, not I need to decide whether to buy the game. It was never my favourite Zelda and I never did get past like the second dungeon on the N64, but the figurine may be worth the game. £32.99 on Amazon.

Excellent. I'd already had the Majora's Mask 3D Special Edition game preordered so this is a nice bonus.

Nintendo's comeback strategy includes expanding customer choice by adding more affordable software titles, President Satoru Iwata revealed in a recent interview with The Nikkei.

The Japanese company plans to re-create games for the Nintendo 3DS portable system based on past titles and smartphone offerings. Keeping development costs low will enable it to provide the content at prices as low as several hundred yen.

Free trial versions will also be increased. The idea is to boost the name recognition of new titles and drive purchases of the full versions by letting people play the first stages gratis.

Christmas sales were sluggish as an improved 3DS allowing better viewing of three-dimensional graphics would not debut in the U.S. and Europe until after the start of the year, Iwata said.

Despite calls to stimulate sales by cutting game system prices, he stressed that Nintendo has no plans to do so.

"We aim to return to profit levels more typical of the company in the year ending March 2017," Iwata said, suggesting that the market and shareholders anticipate 100 billion yen ($845 million).

http://asia.nikkei.com/Japan-Update/Nintendo-to-offer-more-low-cost-software

I've got all my data on my new micro SD card ready for the transfer.

New 3DS in one week :D

Logistics, don't fail me now.

I tell you what, the battery life in the 3DS is garbage. I haven't really noticed this until recently, due to me playing long sessions on various games.

I charged it last night, woke up this morning and started playing it at 6:30, it's now 9:30 and the battery light is on red. That's without using the 3D function either.

It seems weird as Nintendo are usually spot on when it comes to battery life, yet both the 3DS and GamePad are really shoddy when it comes to this. It's a shame the new 3DS doesn't seem to fix this issue either.