NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Okay, so mine should be here tomorrow. I haven't got a micro sd - argh!! Not prepared! I'll order one now. Any bargains ou there?!

Any reason this would be a bad one to buy? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Technology-microSDHC-Class-adapter/dp/B00519BEQY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1420760955&sr=8-5&keywords=MicroSDHC+with+adaptor

Lastly, what did people's delivery say? Ordered mine at 9am. Still awaiting stock pick? Could it still be delivered tomorrow?

I've never heard of Kingston. I'd always go with SanDisk or someone like that personally. I'd hate for my memory card to corrupt or something, but that's only because virtually my WHOLE library is downloaded.

Doesn't seem to be any reason why it wouldn't work / be a decent choice, but the worrier in me wouldn't buy it personally. :heh:

I managed to log in too, but really don't know if I want one. £180 is a steep price, my normal 3DS is perfectly fine for now, and I'd prefer a different colour to white!

But the collector inside of me says snap it up!

I managed to log in too, but really don't know if I want one. £180 is a steep price, my normal 3DS is perfectly fine for now, and I'd prefer a different colour to white!

I'm going to need a N3DS for capture device purposes down the line anyway so I went for it. When capture devices are made available for it, I'll use this one.

Thats exactly my problem, the only benefit to the non XL is the snes buttons....

I think i'm going to leave it, my only other recourse is to scalp it on ebay, and they aren't selling for enough for me to want to sacrifice some morals and £180 for a week or so

I'm too attached to my sexy Aqua Blue console!

I actually like the white more than the black; I think it goes better with the faceplates, but I would prefer a different colour! But will they introduce new colours, or stick to the black/white and just bring out new faceplates?

In the past, I've actually tended to not upgrade at all - never got a DSLite or DSi, my last "upgrade" was the NES GBA SP. But if this is getting enhanced/exclusive games, I'll have to make the jump at some point. I just can see it being quite a bit cheaper on general sale, and seeing that I'm leaving my job and moving out in the next few weeks, I should probably be saving my money!

If only they had the XL's on early release, i would have snapped one up. I'm happy enough to wait though for the XL models to hit the UK, i really cannot see myself going back to a smaller console.

The link, for those who want to get one: here!

Cheers but:

This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this promotion

I hadn't had one either, but one has just come through!

EDIT: An e-mail, that is.

Edited by Mr-Paul

Just received an email. I won't lie, I would now like to get one after seeing it comes in a fancy box, but I just can't afford one at the moment, woe.

Gonna be kicking myself in a few years, I know it.

@S\.C\.G - did you get one or did you want to take advantage of the email I got?

I've decided not to go for it, sadly, so am happy to help you out if you didn't receive one.

: peace:

Still no email for me, so it seems its completely random who they pick :(

if anyo0ne has a spare one they don't want please pm me.

I'm glad more people are getting invited. Hopefully all of us here get an email before the 12th.

Really disappointed that I didn't the email :(

If anyone does have one but doesn't intend to buy, I'll happily take it off you...

Gutted :(

@S\.C\.G - did you get one or did you want to take advantage of the email I got?

I've decided not to go for it, sadly, so am happy to help you out if you didn't receive one.

: peace:

I didn't get one in the second wave either sadly. :(

So yes please, I'd be happy to buy one via your promotional offer if that's OK? :)

Will send you a PM in a bit, thanks again Aneres. :D

My brother got the email and has made his purchase today, sadly no email for me :( however, he did send me a text asking if anyone here would be interested in it, probably with a mark up equivalent to ebay prices etc, and I said I'd put feelers out, so @yesteryeargamer @Goron_3 and anyone else interested in the ambassador console I'll keep you in the know should my brother decides he actively wants to sell on :)

Mine shipped overnight and Yodel (urgh) are claiming they'll deliver today even though I didn't pay for next day or Saturday delivery.

Let's see if that happens

I got mine today, think I'll sell it. Is it OK to link to eBay here? Could offer an N-Europe discount :p

Does anyone know the name of a racing arcade game for 3ds,

All I remeber is that it was similar to crazy taxi with arrows you had to follow, it was set in a city and it was a retail release a couple of years ago , I remember onm saying it was a short but fun game .

Edited by yesteryeargames

Does anyone know the name of a racing arcade game for 3ds,

All I remeber is that it was similar to crazy taxi with arrows you had to follow, it was set in a city and it was a retail release a couple of years ago , I remember onm saying it was a short but fun game .

You're probably thinking of Crash City Mayhem (AKA Runabout 3DS).

Edited by Dcubed

Hmm so I've been trying to transfer across from my normal sized 32GB SD card to my new micro SD card, moved everything across to the desktop as usual, moved it to the new card completely unchanged, it was going well until it sad that a certain app file couldn't be copied totalling 1.74GB... is this normal? :confused:

Perhaps it's a downloadable game I thought? Do those not transfer between SD cards? The notable larger titles I have would be DKCR:3D and SMTIV but nothing on the downloadable retail title side apart from those... oh and Kirby of course.

Was just curious, trying it again from scratch now to see if it was a one-off but it would be nice to know if there's something I'm doing wrong, this was supposed to be a simple process. :indeed: