NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Love to know the method Nintendo use to pick eligibility.

I already have mine on import so not too bothered but man the amount of money I spend on software but never get picked for stuff like this.

Edited by liger05

Just an assumption I'm making. Why else end it on such an arbitrary date?

The 3DS free game offer ends on the 12th too.

Haven't gotten any mail :/

A bit weird, because I did get demo codes for Smash and tomodatchi life (but not for ORAS demo).

Would have loved to buy this early :p

Love to know the method Nintendo use to pick eligibility.

Yeah, seems a bit random. You have people who have spent hundreds of pounds on Nintendo products and registered all of their games on Club Nintendo and got sod all.

No email for me. Luckily i'm still on the fence about whether to get one or not, especially seeing as lostmario may not be getting Monster Hunter.

I wonder if @yesteryeargames got one? I imagine he will freak out if he didn't. :D

Didn't get one. Girlfriend did.

The criteria is a mystery!

So I got that e-mail about the early new 3DS but I don't think I want it if its just the regular edition. Was hoping it would be an XL. The faceplate thing seems nice though.

I got the email.....but i want an XL so i'm honestly not tempted by this....can you send on the email or is it linked to your club nintendo account?

EDIT nope non transferable

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Maybe if there are people who are interested but have no email and people who aren't interested who do have an email.. those two groups might be able to help each other out.

I'm definitely interested in the new 3ds, but I think I'm going to hold out until the next handheld is released, there aren't enough games coming out for the 3ds for me to invest in a new iteration

Just ordered mine! What a nice surprise! :yay:

Thanks for the heads up as I hardly ever check that email account. Luckily my mum got the email too, so we'll both be upgrading. Now I just need to get a new memory card sorted.

No email. Didn't get smash codes, tomodatchi codes either... :(

Anyone get an email and not want it I'll have it :)

My New 3DS has been despatched. Estimated arrive is the 9th though as Yodel will be delivering it I'll be lucky to get it at all.

Got an email myself, hoping it was a choice between the XL and standard ones. Only the standard, won't be getting it yet. I'll await the XL version as and when that arrives later this year.

And @Ike - good to see you've ordered! Who knows what would have happened if you didn't get the email and couldn't get one for your collection! :heh:

Tables would have been flipped over. Or just waited until the normal release. :p This is a nice collectors item, I suppose. This one will be my last one though.

Anyone got recommendations for a good 32GB micro SD card for a New 3DS?

I used this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Memory-MicroSDHC-without-Adapter/dp/B00J29D62Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420556777&sr=8-1

Anyone got recommendations for a good 32GB micro SD card for a New 3DS?

Sandisk Ultra 32gb micro SDHC card with adapter £11.54 from Tesco

http://www.tesco.com/direct/sandisk-micro-sdhc-memory-card-sd-adapter-32-gb/454-9216.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=454-9216

I've got mine already bought, seriously considering transferring over to it now to avoid a lengthy transfer process on the day as others have already advised. :)

Yeah, I got the e-mail too.

Have no interest in it.

As someone who does a heck of a lot of drawing, I need the bigger screen. I also want it in blue. @Dcubed knows why.

Because you like a bit of blue?

matron...

Heh... Nice.

Nah, it's a bit more than just me liking the colour.

I got an email...so damned tempted but strapped for cash right now

Though even if I had the money I'm going away on next week so would miss the delivery...would the post office hold onto it for 3 weeks for me?

Meh I'll wait till after launch for a Majoras Mask bundle I guess

I got an email...so damned tempted but strapped for cash right now

Though even if I had the money I'm going away on next week so would miss the delivery...would the post office hold onto it for 3 weeks for me?

Meh I'll wait till after launch for a Majoras Mask bundle I guess

I don't know if you've ever tried but we can't order products from the Nintendo store. They don't deliver to Ireland. Maybe if you use Parcel Motel you could get around that. But they wouldn't hold onto it for 3 weeks and you'd have a hefty fine for non collection as well. I always view these e-mails from Nintendo as taunts now. Like why send me the offers if I can't buy them?

I don't know if you've ever tried but we can't order products from the Nintendo store. They don't deliver to Ireland. Maybe if you use Parcel Motel you could get around that. But they wouldn't hold onto it for 3 weeks and you'd have a hefty fine for non collection as well. I always view these e-mails from Nintendo as taunts now. Like why send me the offers if I can't buy them?

Put them on ebay, put the winning bidders address down.

There's a link in the e-mail that's says "New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle page for customers from the Republic of Ireland"

You tried clicking that?

Got an email myself, hoping it was a choice between the XL and standard ones. Only the standard, won't be getting it yet. I'll await the XL version as and when that arrives later this year.

Can I have it then :)

There's a link in the e-mail that's says "New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle page for customers from the Republic of Ireland"

You tried clicking that?

I didn't get the e-mail. Well that would be a pleasant surprise. Maybe they've started to listen to some of the feedback.

There's a few people who got the email but don't want it, is it easy to give it to someone else?!