NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

The C stick does work with MH3U AFAIK.

I have Monster Hunter on the Wii U, as it should be. Still can't believe I'm gonna have to play the next instalment on a handheld again.

I have Monster Hunter on the Wii U, as it should be. Still can't believe I'm gonna have to play the next instalment on a handheld again.

Oh, you snob.

Some people might prefer playing it on the 3DS. Some people without internet access. Some people like me.

Is anyone else ordering a New3DS from Play Asia? Has your console shipped yet?

My face plates and charging cradle have shipped, but I'm getting really annoyed looking on Play Asia and seeing that my New3DS console is still awaiting shipping... :mad:

same position as you mate. play-asia must be still waiting for stock to arrive from AU/NZ.

annoyed as they took money from my bank on monday, way too early when they didnt even have the machines ready to ship.

update...

just had an email from them saying it is in transit and will ship on monday morning. supplier has confirmed that they are getting stock this weekend.

Edited by khilafah

FUCK!!!! I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

There HAS been a delay at Play Asia. It's not gonna get shipped out until Nov 24 :mad:

GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!

Edit: Beaten by khilafah - as if I need anymore reason to be upset :(

Now I'm gonna probably not get it till December :cry:

Oh, you snob.

Some people might prefer playing it on the 3DS. Some people without internet access. Some people like me.

What can I say? I've been playing MH since the very start when it was on a console (PS2). I accepted the fact that the portable series was spun off to handheld devices, which I was fine with. To have the main series now be a handheld exclusive is a kick in the nuts.

FUCK!!!! I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

There HAS been a delay at Play Asia. It's not gonna get shipped out until Nov 24 :mad:

GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!

Edit: Beaten by khilafah - as if I need anymore reason to be upset :(

Now I'm gonna probably not get it till December :cry:

Can you not cancel it and just order from 365 games? They are supposed to be getting them in next week and are UK based.

What can I say? I've been playing MH since the very start when it was on a console (PS2). I accepted the fact that the portable series was spun off to handheld devices, which I was fine with. To have the main series now be a handheld exclusive is a kick in the nuts.

Can you not cancel it and just order from 365 games? They are supposed to be getting them in next week and are UK based.

Play asia already preparing orders so can't cancel now. Also 365 games not getting stick till 28th I think.

If play asia ship using fedex priority then the console should arrive on wednesday. If fedex economy then I think it will be Friday.

Play asia already preparing orders so can't cancel now. Also 365 games not getting stick till 28th I think.

If play asia ship using fedex priority then the console should arrive on wednesday. If fedex economy then I think it will be Friday.

Unless Nov 24 is the day that it gets sent from Australia to Hong Kong...

Unless Nov 24 is the day that it gets sent from Australia to Hong Kong...

On my email it says new 3DS won't shop till Monday morning. Think they sent the emails at as people probably been contacting them asking why consoles not shipped yet.

I am guessing they will be receiving there stock tomorrow.

On my email it says new 3DS won't shop till Monday morning. Think they sent the emails at as people probably been contacting them asking why consoles not shipped yet.

I am guessing they will be receiving there stock tomorrow.

I can only hope so. It'll suck something fierce if we have to wait till Monday before it even ships to HK from Australia...

... but I have a bad feeling... :(

Might be getting one from nz my question is what will I need to do to prepare for the account transfer to my new 3ds ? They use micro sd. How I'll I get the data from my current system to another ?

Will it need a micro sd to big sd adapter and copy all the data across now ? And then simply plug it into the new 3ds with a standard console transfer ?

Might be getting one from nz my question is what will I need to do to prepare for the account transfer to my new 3ds ? They use micro sd. How I'll I get the data from my current system to another ?

Will it need a micro sd to big sd adapter and copy all the data across now ? And then simply plug it into the new 3ds with a standard console transfer ?

Bingo for the bolded. That's all you have to do.

Just copy the full contents of your current SD card wholesale over to the Micro SD card that you want to use on the New3DS and continue to use it with your existing 3DS until your New3DS arrives. Then do a System Transfer and just take out the Micro SD, plonk it into the New3DS and away you go! :)

Micro SD cards typically come with adapters that let them fit in standard SD Card slots anyway - so you shouldn't have to buy it seperately.

AT LAST!!! IT HAS SHIPPED!!!!! :bouncy:

Celebrate-Celebrating-Joy-Happy-Finally-YAY-Yey.gif

Now the second waiting game begins... Looks like a Friday delivery might be possible but we'll see...

Really don't want to start ORAS on my old 3DS when my New3DS is literally on its way...

Edited by Dcubed

I think Friday delivery should be guaranteed. Could even be Thursday.

Ignore the fedex estimate date when tracking by the way. My charge stands and screen protectors arrived in two working days.

I think Friday delivery should be guaranteed. Could even be Thursday.

Ignore the fedex estimate date when tracking by the way. My charge stands and screen protectors arrived in two working days.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. My New3DS charging stand and coverplates took 4 days to come from Play Asia in Hong Kong (but that's because there was a Sunday inbetween. They were shipped on Thursday and arrived on Monday).

So even assuming the same again, it should rightfully arrive on Saturday at the latest :D

of course, that's assuming that no nasty customs shenanigans get in the way...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. My New3DS charging stand and coverplates took 4 days to come from Play Asia in Hong Kong (but that's because there was a Sunday inbetween. They were shipped on Thursday and arrived on Monday).

So even assuming the same again, it should rightfully arrive on Saturday at the latest :D

of course, that's assuming that no nasty customs shenanigans get in the way...

Just noticed my new 3DS been sent using fedex international priority. Estimated delivery is tomorrow. :)

Even if there is custom charges you won't pay it now. Fedex pay the taxes and then invoice you afterwards.

Prefer it this way as it means it clears customs asap.

Edited by khilafah

Just noticed my new 3DS been sent using fedex international priority. Estimated delivery is tomorrow. :)

Even if there is custom charges you won't pay it now. Fedex pay the taxes and then invoice you afterwards.

Prefer it this way as it means it clears customs asap.

I've found that the "the shop didn't warn me about the extra fee, but I'm willing to pay the tax" excuse works well with them, too.

I'm still not sure whether to nab it early or not. I've been very tempted to put an order in to 365games. One the one hand it would be nice to have it early but on the other hand I don't really need it and there's no real software to support such an upgrade yet. I suppose the Miiverse speed up would be handy though.

I had similar thinkings with the Wii U - but I concluded that I'd be getting it in the end anyway for Smash, and if I got it what...a year early(actually turned out to be 20 months earlier at that) I'd get some use out of it in the interim(as I have, as well as a little collection of games). If you're gonna be using the console anyway, and not losing too much money getting it early - why not? I was willing to have paid even £50 more than I did for my WiiU for the time I'd have it in the interim, but luckily I got top bargain and didn't even have to!

I think this is worth sharing here. Because I honestly had no idea this was a feature for the New 3DS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939712

My New Nintendo 3DS (well, the SD at least) is now a network storage device. I can transfer any file types back and forth, and I never have to remove the SD card again. I can even set the thing as a network drive!

It has nothing to do with homebrew, it's a completely official option.

You don't know how much of a relief this is to me.

I use Pokémon Art Academy's export to SD function all the time (It gives a higher quality image) and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to upload those pictures online without unscrewing the SD card panel.

Yeah, I need to start saving up for a New 3DS now...

Just steal Dcubeds when he ain't looking. You could also just set about the FedEx guy before he posts it. Cut out the middle man. :D

Just steal Dcubeds when he ain't looking. You could also just set about the FedEx guy before he posts it. Cut out the middle man. :D

I'm not THAT cruel.

Then again, he did steal my Groudon figurine...

Perhaps that balances out the karma nicely.

I'm not THAT cruel.

Then again, he did steal my Groudon figurine...

Perhaps that balances out the karma nicely.

How/why did he steal your Groudon figure?

I think this is worth sharing here. Because I honestly had no idea this was a feature for the New 3DS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939712

It has nothing to do with homebrew, it's a completely official option.

You don't know how much of a relief this is to me.

I use Pokémon Art Academy's export to SD function all the time (It gives a higher quality image) and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to upload those pictures online without unscrewing the SD card panel.

I posted about that feature ages ago. :cry:

My new 3DS is at the London sorting office now. Should be out for delivery soon. 1 day from HK is Wow!

How/why did he steal your Groudon figure?

He had no plans to order Omega Ruby from the Nintendo Store.

I pointed out that the steelbook comes with a Groudon figurine.

So while I was getting my money ready to order it, he changed his mind and ordered one himself.

After that, sold out. Not even kidding. Left me stuck with having to order it from GAME. (Has the steelbook, but no figurine) Worth pointing out that I am massive Groudon fan. Still my favourite Pokémon.

I haven't quite paid him back for that. One day though...

I posted about that feature ages ago. :cry:

Well, I don't always have internet access, you'll have to excuse me for missing that. Because I had no idea.