NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Quick Question: How long does it take for a Street Pass to be completed. I.e. is walking past an owner enough. Our do you have to give it a good few seconds?

I was really looking forward to Devilish Brain Training but I think it's cancelled :(

Maybe the devil demon thing is upsetting people for its release ?

I can't think of any other reason , this should have been out for Christmas it would have helped boost 3ds sales even further

Maybe the devil demon thing is upsetting people for its release ?

Does Nintendo still have the policy of not allowing religious motifs on its platforms?

Yeah, I bet they figure no one would buy a game in Christian Europe with the word DEVIL in front of it, especially since it's directed more towards the masses.

Europe is less religious than America right? Yet the game was released over there just fine... It doesn't make any sense :(

Miiverse added, screenshots are able to be taken, L+R activates the 3DS camera ( instead of just one of them ) and the 5 limit system transfer has been removed. Good update.

Downloading now...

Edit: just linked my NNID and tried Miiverse out. It's great! I can now chronicle my adventures on Bravely Default!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Miiverse added, screenshots are able to be taken, L+R activates the 3DS camera ( instead of just one of them ) and the 5 limit system transfer has been removed. Good update.

Downloading now...

Edit: just linked my NNID and tried Miiverse out. It's great! I can now chronicle my adventures on Bravely Default!

It is great, it runs very similar to the Wii U version, I thought it would be a lot slower, but I've had no problems. The only, big, thing that is missing ATM is that people on your 3DS friends list cannot be added and therefore easily seen. Now, as I'm on the Miiverse on the WiiU, I can easily see what everyone I have befriended through my Wii U on the Activity Log on the 3DS Miiverse (and this includes the Wii U Miiverse posts also, all present and correct). I wonder what the Activity Log will be like for those people who are using Miiverse exclusively on the 3DS, it may be very bare bones without the log of your friends activity.

Done it, merged my two accounts (thankfully they did it a smart way) and created a third, Serebii3DS

Is anyone having issues with the 3DS eShop? Updated both my 3DS XL and Japanese 3DS and linked them, but now the eShop just hangs while loading

they really should have worded that warning about choosing a Mii better on the nintendo id ->choose the 3ds mii and the mii on the nintendo id is over written, choose the mii on the nintendo id and the one on the 3ds system is over written!

hen in reality choosing the nid mii just sort of merges, it doesn't as i thought, remove save data associated with the mii on street pass etc, it just alters appearance and name so far, so its a unified account for posting on miiverse, the shop etc

so Nintendo have a unified account system now

chalk that off the nintendo complaints.....and replace it with its not good enough :p

5 limit system transfer has been removed.

Forget Miiverse! The real megaton is here!

Forget Miiverse! The real megaton is here!

I think it had to be removed due to the amount of limited editions models that were being released. :D

People posting their friend codes are having their posts deleted

Oh yeah, apparently (can't check it) Account Activity lists both 3DS and Wii U purchases on both eShops now...

I think it had to be removed due to the amount of limited editions models that were being released. :D

They probably noticed I've bought 4 of them. :p :cry:

Dragon Quest VII doesn't seem to have a community yet. :(Was going to post pics to taunt everyone.

Edit: Fire Emblem doesn't either, pretty sure that one was shown in the ND?

Edited by Ike