NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Is there seriously no way to view 3D videos in the Youtube 3DS app!? WHAT'S THE BLOODY POINT!? THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WAS EVER INTERESTED IN THE DAMN THING!!! :mad:

Is there seriously no way to view 3D videos in the Youtube 3DS app!? WHAT'S THE BLOODY POINT!? THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WAS EVER INTERESTED IN THE DAMN THING!!! :mad:
Yeah, I figured they'd use that as a way to set it apart from all of the other YT apps. :hmm:

Mind you, is there even that much 3D content on YouTube? :blank:

Yeah, I figured they'd use that as a way to set it apart from all of the other YT apps. :hmm:

Mind you, is there even that much 3D content on YouTube? :blank:

Quite a fair bit. Lots of people have uploaded 3D videos of N64/GCN/Wii games for instance. Was looking forward to seeing what F-Zero GX would look like in S3D :cry:

Sainsburys is selling a 2DS bundle, the special Pokémon one, for £99.99.

Bargain

wVI7OW7.jpg

I know that seems like a good deal, but the game is actually pretty damn terrible.

One of the few 3DS games that I've gotten rid of. :nono:

Anyone that's after a fighter on 3DS should stick to SSFIV or Dead or Alive: Dimensions instead.

Sainsburys is selling a 2DS bundle, the special Pokémon one, for £99.99.

Bargain

wVI7OW7.jpg

Holy shit, this what we were all saying should have been done in the beginning, but throwing in Pokemon too for that price?! Fucking hell, the 2DS could be selling like hot cakes with that.

Also, any one tried the Youtube app yet? It's fucking awful.

Just scored a brand new copy of Dead or Alive for £2.50 in Blockbuster closing down sale, Nice.

Just scored a brand new copy of Dead or Alive for £2.50 in Blockbuster closing down sale, Nice.

Online or instore?

In the store. The online site is no more.

Ah right. Just checking as I know the online store had a bit of a reputation for claiming reduced stock like that was new when it was actually preowned.

I only spotted today that the Youtube app is on the eShop... I thought it was comin same time as next system update (when is that by the way? I know they said December... But when in December?) anyway gave the app a quick go. Trried to play one of my own vids first and it crashed the app:p tried again with a different vid and it worked. Image quality seems poor though. I toggled on and off the HQ button and there was zero difference :heh:

I only spotted today that the Youtube app is on the eShop... I thought it was comin same time as next system update (when is that by the way? I know they said December... But when in December?) anyway gave the app a quick go. Trried to play one of my own vids first and it crashed the app:p tried again with a different vid and it worked. Image quality seems poor though. I toggled on and off the HQ button and there was zero difference :heh:
I never even bothered downloading the YT app after reading all of the negative feedback it got. :hmm:

As for the system update, I don't think they specified when it would be available, other than December.

So yeah, might as well expect it on the 31st. :heh:

There will be a Temporary Maintenance next week so the 3DS Update will be comeing then

From (approx.) Monday, 9 December 2013 17:00

to Tuesday, 10 December 2013 04:00.

Affected services:

Wii U

- Nintendo eShop

Nintendo 3DS

- Nintendo eShop

Wii

- Wii Shop Channel

Nintendo DS

- Nintendo DSi Shop

*Some of the affected services' features are not available during temporary

maintenance. We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any

inconvenience.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_GB/index.html

2 Days left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

Hmmm I wonder if this will be for the system update to add Miiverse and merge Wii U and 3DS eShops? Can't wait to start posting screenshots from my 3DS games :D

Oh yeah I got a 3DS XL a few days ago in a lovely pink colour :D Decided to reorganise my home menu to take advantage of the larger screens by taking games out of folders and I've only realised how many games I have that I've barely played :eek:

onkUnoUl.jpg?1

The only thing left in folders are Media apps e.g. sound, camera, Youtube, Ambassador NES and GBA games and Demos

How has everyone else got their home menus?

2 Days left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

This is great news; how are you going to celebrate?

This is great news; how are you going to celebrate?

To play on it and 1 Day left untill Pikachu 3DS XL is 1 Year Old in UK

Ahhh, Ffs. My 3DS XL isn't charging correctly. It's ok when plugged in then the battery seems to run out incredibly quick.

It then turns off randomly when pressing the start button or when closing the system. (no sleep mode).

Any advice on what to do?

Will I lose all my games if I send it to Ninty?

Thanks guys.

Edited by tapedeck