NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Yep, really want a release date for Luigi's mansion and Fire Emblem. We should be getting a 3DS ND soon, right?

Luigi's Mansion 2 is out in Japan this month, so tempting to just download it on the eShop.

Anyone else here REALLY hungry for new 3DS info?

I'm ALWAYS down for some 3DS goodness.

The 3DS is going to be seeing a lot of action from March and beyond, yet it's quiet as you said.

Perhaps the Big N have some Big news bottled up for us?

Yep, really want a release date for Luigi's mansion and Fire Emblem. We should be getting a 3DS ND soon, right?

Luigi's Mansion 2 is out in Japan this month, so tempting to just download it on the eShop.

I will be doing this. Want to play it on the bigger screen so have to get japanese version.

Doing the same for Castlevania also.

I have the one on the left...as I bought the 3DLand Bundle...much prefer it's one solid colour.

Wait what?

It looks nice like it is, but if its meant to be the same flame red as sold separately then something has gone wrong if its missing its second semi translucent cover piece, all 3DS have this, my Girlfriends Flame Red has the translucent red piece on top giving it its two tone colouring, my Aqua had a translucent aqua piece, my Zelda 3DS has a translucent grey smoke/gold flake piece and every picture of 3ds' i've seen have this piece

To me something has gone a miss if its missing pieces regardless of how it looks better its still not the same as other 3DS

I will be doing this. Want to play it on the bigger screen so have to get japanese version.

Doing the same for Castlevania also.

Ah, that reminded me. ShopTo are giving 3 Castlevania posters to those who pre-order with them. Don't know if that will tide you over but I thought I should mention it.

Anyone else here REALLY hungry for new 3DS info?

Yes, at the same time I think the 3DS line-up is excellent this year. I'm going to buy Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion 2, and the Pokemon games should be a big hit. 3DS will have been out for two years in March so what I'm looking to now are the games for the middle years - in theory the best ones!

GDC is in March and that has traditionally been good for Nintendo handhelds, with the first showing of Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Super Mario 3D Land. If Zelda 3DS is not shown I would actually be a little bit surprised.

It looks nice like it is, but if its meant to be the same flame red as sold separately then something has gone wrong if its missing its second semi translucent cover piece, all 3DS have this, my Girlfriends Flame Red has the translucent red piece on top giving it its two tone colouring, my Aqua had a translucent aqua piece, my Zelda 3DS has a translucent grey smoke/gold flake piece and every picture of 3ds' i've seen have this piece

To me something has gone a miss if its missing pieces regardless of how it looks better its still not the same as other 3DS

I wonder if it's a cost cutting measure. My 3DS was $139.99 instead of the standard £169.99 and came with Super Mario 3D Land. It also doesn't come bundled with the cradle either. I just can't see it missing pieces as a fault....I'm glad anyway hate the two tone look.

I wonder if it's a cost cutting measure. My 3DS was $139.99 instead of the standard £169.99 and came with Super Mario 3D Land. It also doesn't come bundled with the cradle either. I just can't see it missing pieces as a fault....I'm glad anyway hate the two tone look.

Maybe it is, i'm happy for it to loose that piece, it makes the top piece look bigger and it looks out of proportion.

If your happy then thats all that matters:)

The lineup for this year really is excellent (fire emblem, monster hunter, animal crossing, luigi's mansion, all AAA titles!) , but the silence about all the release dates is so annoying. The only thing that has a real release date is Monster Hunter (if I'm not mistaken). All other software release dates are floating somewhere between moths and quarters. I'd rather have a real solid date to look forward to!

Don't forget Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS & Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 for the DS.

Both should be coming out soon...

Any news on Miiverse for 3DS? Also I'm looking to buy another 3DS for my little sister so she can play Animal Crossing and Rune Factory and Harvest Moon on them, any good deals about?

NA gets a sale for these games.

eShopSale.jpg

Starting Today: Bit.Trip Saga is five bucks off, marked down to $9.99 from its normal price of $14.99.

Starting February 21: Crashmo goes on sale for $5.99, down three dollars from its normal $8.99.

Starting February 28: Fractured Soul for four bucks cheaper, down to $7.99 from its usual $11.99.

Starting March 7: Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword drops two dollars, down to $4.99.

Starting March 14: Same deal for Ketzal's Corridors. It goes to $4.99, a savings of two dollars.

Starting March 21: Mutant Mudds hits $5.99 from its normal $8.99.

Also, there seems to be another FREE 3DS game Giveaway for NA.

March - April 30

Register a 3DS XL & Either Luigi's Mansion/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...

giveaway1.jpg

To get any one of the following games FREE...

giveaway2.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

I fear i am going to sound a complete knobs for asking this but...

I'm tempted to buy the 3DS XL black with MH3. I am not too fussed by Tri- is this a proper pre installation or a download code (that I can sell on).

Also, how do these preinstalled games work when transferring my current 3ds games - do I loose it?

I fear i am going to sound a complete knobs for asking this but...

I'm tempted to buy the 3DS XL black with MH3. I am not too fussed by Tri- is this a proper pre installation or a download code (that I can sell on).

Also, how do these preinstalled games work when transferring my current 3ds games - do I loose it?

If you transfer to the system, yes you keep it. You just need to redownload it.

Transferring off the system? No idea.

If you transfer to the system, yes you keep it. You just need to redownload it.

Transferring off the system? No idea.

I'm also tempted to buy a 3DS XL bundle, but the Fire Emblem bundle. My brother's already have a 3DS and we use the same Nintendo account for all Nintendo systems.

Can they play Fire Emblem on their 3DS?

I'm also tempted to buy a 3DS XL bundle, but the Fire Emblem bundle. My brother's already have a 3DS and we use the same Nintendo account for all Nintendo systems.

If you mean the preinstalled digital version, nope. :( It's locked to one 3DS console, so you'll have to buy a separate copy if you both want a copy or share your Fire Emblem XL. ;)

If you mean the preinstalled digital version, nope. :( It's locked to one 3DS console, so you'll have to buy a separate copy if you both want a copy or share your Fire Emblem XL. ;)

Too bad.

And about the games we can buy on the eShop, can I install them an all the 3DS or only on the 3DS were I bought it?

Too bad.

And about the games we can buy on the eShop, can I install them an all the 3DS or only on the 3DS were I bought it?

Only the console you bought it on, sucks I know.

Too bad.

Just the 3DS you have bought the games on. It sux.

With the new Nintendo Direct and noticing some other upcoming titles, the 3DS is finally looking like it has a pretty robust library to me. May need to finally pick one up soon...

What is this magic of which you speak?

Just read this from Nintendolife.

"There will also be retail download sales in Europe, though at this stage only the first week has been confirmed, with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D available until 21st February for £19.99/€29.99."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/3ds_eshop_sale_is_underway_in_north_america_and_europe

I didn't know that there would be more than one. Good news, let's see what other retail games get the cut.

Where is Advance Wars?

Indeed, where IS Advance Wars?

I assume that Intelligent Systems has another team working on it, seeing as their doing another major game with help from Atlus.