NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

From Austin of NintendoEverything.com

It has to be Harmoknight. It just has to be.

Interesting. Must be getting a reveal at the Nintendo US presser. Although isn't that just for the Wii U?

It has to be Harmoknight. It just has to be.

I hope it's something that hasn't been revealed, maybe one of the following:

Shantae 3

New Kid Icarus

Metroid V (not really a platformer, but still...!)

Out of all those suggested, I think Donkey Kong is the most likely, followed by Wario Land (or possibly Kirby). Unless it's New Super Mario Bros 3. ;)

Yeah I was gonna say yesterday actually, this had better not just be Power of Illusion! :p

I don't know why he wouldn't really be able to talk about it, but it's the kind of thing I'd expect this to turn out to be, especially as it's out in a couple of months.

Can you remove the link to your Nintendo account from a 3DS but keep the installed games?

@Retro_Link, did you do anything to it for selling it?

Edited by Cube

@Cube

Yep, I unlinked my Club Nintendo Account by going into the eShop settings menu on the far left.

And make sure to delete any saved Credit Cards if you have any.

I kept all the Ambassador Games on it yeah; there is an option to erase your eShop or Downloads or something; so don't do this... but seeing as you've unlinked your Nintendo Account and cleared everything else it no longer has any association with you.

I also changed my Mii into the first option in each of the customisations menu's to create a generic Mii, but that's just my preference.

And be sure to erase any music/photo's off your SD card. And I also erased my saved Wi-Fi settings.

Thanks. I've lost interest in handheld gaming and I need monies for the Wii U. My Vita is also going.

Dahym, early 2013 is looking amazing for 3DS!

Fire Emblem Awakening, Devil Training, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Animal Crossing Jump Out, Luigi's Mansion DM...

This Xmas looks crap in comparison! :o

Dahym, early 2013 is looking amazing for 3DS!

Fire Emblem Awakening, Devil Training, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Animal Crossing Jump Out, Luigi's Mansion DM...

This Xmas looks crap in comparison! :o

Kind of glad they are coming out next year now, the WiiU is going to hit my wallet so hard, so hard one would think Captain Falcon himself falcon punched it :D

You would have to be a fucking fool to buy the SD cards from there.

Yes, the prices look a bit steep. I bought a 3DS 32Gb SD card from mymemory-uk store on ebay for far less and it works like a charm. If anyone's interested, here's a link. It's only 13 quid at the moment, a real bargain.

Holy shit, I need to remember to take my 3DS out with me more.

Within an hour, just after sitting down for something to eat, I pulled out my 3DS and noticed I had already maxed StreetPass Mii Plaza hits. Couldn't do anything about it to reset it cause I was with a friend, but I just got back after nearly 5 hours in central and pretty much everything got maxed out (Except for Kid Icarus, only got 5 hits).

Shame I didn't bring along some of these games with me D=

Cardiff is getting pretty decent for 3DS Streetpass hits. Been getting quite a few hits per day, and they all seem to be local as well. Last one is always one from GAME or HMV as i walk past on the way home.

It's getting bad here in Liverpool. On a very crowded day in town yesterday I went around shopping for a good few hours and called in to ALL the game stores, including CEX and the like, searching for the cheapest copy of Pilotwings Resort I could find (after completing it I foolishly traded ages ago, but I've had desperate pangs to play again on the XL!)... one streetpass hit. ONE! =/

On the positive side, this was the first time I'd mustered the courage to take the whopping XL out and about, and you know what? It wasn't a problem at all. Fitted in my inside coat pocket fine.

I also picked up a new copy of Kingdom Hearts DDD. Looking forward to getting stuck in!

Finding it very amusing how one of the only flash cards that still works on the 3DS after the latest update is an R4. I would of thought Nintendo would be aware that R4 is still around.

You think those memory card prices are ridiculous?

They're cheaper than Vita memory cards, and the official ones are the only ones you can get.