NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Nov 11?! NOV 11?! AND NOT EVEN FOR EUROPE?! GODDAMMIT I WANT MY STICKER STAR IT IS ALL I CARE FOR AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Sadly too true, but I wish it was :( I'd buy it in an instant! Damn, Nintendo should totally just rip that off, tbh. It's not only a semi-decent look 3DS emblem(the mask seems a bit reinterpreted), but as an advert it's pretty good! Hopefully they'll do it, they'd definitely shift some 3DSXL's with it!

I think that's actually quite a creative use of time!

Nothing original or creative about it. The guy obviously has some graphic skills. He could just use them better than creating fan art.

Edited by Kaxxx

Nothing original or creative about it. The guy obviously has some graphic skills. He could just use them better than creating fan art.

And we could be curing diseases or world hunger instead of playing games...

Let the guy have his fun. It's a great mockup!

3DS has a pretty poor christmas line up for me. Still has a few games I really want, but the period usually has so many good games you have to pick which ones to get! At least it frees more time for the Wii U!

My stylus almost falls out of the system now so it's time to change it to a new one (unless someone knows a good trick?). Will it be OK to use one of these as a replacement you reckon?

My stylus almost falls out of the system now so it's time to change it to a new one (unless someone knows a good trick?). Will it be OK to use one of these as a replacement you reckon?

I bought some ebay ones, they fit into it fine, however when I first started using the one I'm using currently it appeared to have some fine burr on it somewhere that I couldn't feel/rid, and it made some tiny scratches on my screen(like, I could feel it doing it). It seemed to stop after a while though, and I then did more damage using my ford key on it later :(

I bought some ebay ones, they fit into it fine, however when I first started using the one I'm using currently it appeared to have some fine burr on it somewhere that I couldn't feel/rid, and it made some tiny scratches on my screen(like, I could feel it doing it). It seemed to stop after a while though, and I then did more damage using my ford key on it later :(

Hmm, not too sure how good they are then if you feel the stylus did damage to your screen in the beginning. :/

Regarding the Ford keys, I think it didn't work out well because of the region lock on the 3DS. I assume your 3DS was bought in Germany right? You should probably have tried keys from a BMW or Mercedes or something, that would have worked better I think.

:D

Edited by cvl

Same. I'd buy another XL if it was yellow and that little rat wasn't on the front!

Looking at the reaction to the yellow 3DS Pikachu around the internet, it seems like Nintendo could make a small fortune if they'd choose to release it in the west as well. Is it going to happen you reckon?

Most other Pokémon themed consoles I can remember were released worldwide (or at least in Europe), so I'd say there's a chance we'll see it released here at some point.

But they released a yellow pikachu DS lite that never came over. The pikachu bitwas also much more subtle, I wanted one. When I went to Japan I found one but bottled it, even a little pikachu is too much for me. But I'm desperate for a yellow 3ds

Does anyone else really hate that new Pikachu design? He looks like a baby.

Give him a slightly wider mouth and he'd look like a Muppet.

But hey, it could be worse:

UglyPikachu.jpg

That's the Pokémon Centre artwork style. It's quite common in merchandise across Japan. It's also the style that's used with the Dream World

025.png

First Aneres and now you, Retro Link. What's the matter with you, are you all going insane!?!?

or are you getting a second 3DS perhaps? :)

First Aneres and now you, Retro Link. What's the matter with you, are you all going insane!?!?

or are you getting a second 3DS perhaps? :)

Well I originally thought about selling it because there aren't really any games coming out during the rest of the year that interest me. Paper Mario is probably the next one and that's a long way off!

However now it's also because I'm desperately in need of some money, so I got on and finished Revelations as quickly as I could and now I'm having to sell.

The 3DSXL hasn't fully convinced me yet, but hopefully they might announce an upgraded version or a 3DSi at some point! And hopefully Nintendo will announce some more games soon!

Maybe you could sell your 3DS to Aneres.

He's probably suffering from withdrawal by now.