NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Yep, in November we have:

• Mario 3D Land
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Sonic Generation
  • One Piece Unlimted Cruise SP (providing NB doesn't screw the UK over, again)

What's got no games?

Edit: And there's Cave Story and Shinobi :o

Edited by Ike

Game were seriously wrong, FIFA 12 3DS, has no online mode, although from what I've read it's a lot better than PES 2011. Hopefully FIFA 13 will make up for it.

football aside, I just noticed that Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss, Sonic Generations & Mario Kart 7 are all being released in the space of 3 wks. (EU)

Super Pokémon Rumble is out the same day as Mario Kart 7 too

Edit: And there's Cave Story and Shinobi :o

I wouldn't expect Cave Story on the 3DS this year. Believe it was delayed in the US till right at the end of the year and given how long it took to get Cave Story on WiiWare (and that we're still waiting for it to appear on DSiWare over here I believe), who knows when we'll see it.

I wouldn't expect Cave Story on the 3DS this year. Believe it was delayed in the US till right at the end of the year and given how long it took to get Cave Story on WiiWare (and that we're still waiting for it to appear on DSiWare over here I believe), who knows when we'll see it.

Oh, that what the NoE site had listed (11/11/2011) so I went with that ::shrug:

Oh, that what the NoE site had listed (11/11/2011) so I went with that ::shrug:

Maybe your right. I know it was delayed in the US from September and is now apparently coming out on Nov. 8th so it's possible that it'll come out on the 11th.

I am the number 1 3DS fan, I've claimed it. You may think you are but I am. :p

THERE ARE TOO MANY GAMES THAT I NEED TO OWN.

I think that both SM3DL & LOZ-SS will sell really well they're instant sellers, however if the big N starts advertising soon, they will sell even better, there could be some X-mas stock shortages on the way, especially for SS. all I know is that my sis is going to buy SS, my bros are going to get sonic generations & maybe MW3, that leaves me with SM3DL & Abyss. so it looks like im sorted... until Q1 2012, where we will probably see Luigi's Mansion 2 & Uprising.

Games Galore!

SM3DL will have better legs than Zelda, while Zelda is being released on a system that is dying, SM3DL is being released on a system which is only starting to pick up momentum and looks to be around for a very long time. That's how I see it anyway.

I got my fixed 3DS back from Nintendo the other day, all working fine again ready for Four Swords. Strangely, the only data missing from it was the activity log, which I suppose is not too bad.

Anyone sent their 3DS off for repair before?

the screen wobble needed addressing since i'd have to remove my Armour zelda case (which with extra hinges solved it) and no matter what i do the bottom screen smudges/scratches the top screen! I'm on my 4th Hori screen protector now, it smudges them to the point that no amount of cleaning makes it go

so i've booked it in for repair, but i'm wondering do you send the SD card with it? the leaflet is a bit vague, it says to remove accessories like screen protectors, stylus' etc but it doesn't mention the SD card

I've copied all the data but i'd rather not send it if i don't have to

I was just browsing Play.com and came across this :-

24266395_700x700min_1.jpg

power-a-headset-_3ds_-3.gif

Link

Intresting.... could voice chat be on the way?

Edited by welsh_gamer

Hmm dont know what to make of this, it says officially licensed, and its coming out on the 4th of November. Voice chat would be nice, did nintendo say that there was going to be a firmware update next month? Hopefully it will provide a voice chat functionally along with a messaging system. Thanks for the post welsh!

Bit more information here

PowerA Nintendo Licensed Stereo & Chat Headset

YN5hqXKNWagbLDOXFY4MnqRKh_wTeh-rFwrk7MeXRDkjPu3NGBkWiHKHZXS6NxmodDnqdByLmC7K3Mw0Ur0SR8qQ-ex_N4EsCIPYnShnaPA-NlXI6pxelT7P8YbfI-zu1lPHCWcCtNY7modnOa3FdA-lHifOqQ

Compact stylish stereo headset - Detachable mic boom for game chat and video-conferencing - Designed perfectly to complement the Nintendo 3DS - Folds flat for easy portability - Adjustable headband for kids or adults - Great sound quality for games music and video - 3DS compatible inline remote with one-click music control button (play/pause track fwd track back)

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=nintendo+3ds+headset&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=16358312221720985898&sa=X&ei=f5SMTr-jCJOt8QOIubnRBg&ved=0CGEQ8wIwAw

Anyone sent their 3DS off for repair before?

the screen wobble needed addressing since i'd have to remove my Armour zelda case (which with extra hinges solved it) and no matter what i do the bottom screen smudges/scratches the top screen! I'm on my 4th Hori screen protector now, it smudges them to the point that no amount of cleaning makes it go

so i've booked it in for repair, but i'm wondering do you send the SD card with it? the leaflet is a bit vague, it says to remove accessories like screen protectors, stylus' etc but it doesn't mention the SD card

I've copied all the data but i'd rather not send it if i don't have to

I havent sent off my 3ds, so i dont have a clue, but if they did not mention an SD card then im guessing that you wont need to send it. If your not sure then you should give them a call

46.jpg

Ice white is a new colour (for Japan at the minute). Looks good to me! Pity it has to be black on the inside - have their been any reports about how much that actually aids the 3D?

I quite like the mix of black and white but I stand by my blue 3DS with its ultra shiny finish. That head set is definitely interesting and I hope Nintendo really do sort out the messaging system with the upcoming firmware update.

If there isn't an update for 3DS messaging I can't think of any games that would actually use it at the moment unless there is a 3DS version of Call Of Duty? Though I don't think there is.

Not liking the White 3DS, because of the black screen.

I still stick by the Black 3DS for this reason! Blue does look nice, as does the red, but then when they're opened I'm not fully convinced.

I kinda like the Ice White 3DS apart from the Circle Pad :hmm: I still don't understand why they didn't just make them the same colour as the unit on all 3DS devices..

Tales of The Abyss has been pushed back for EU, the new release date is 25/11/11. its now sandwiched in-between SM3DL & MK7.

Tales of The Abyss has been pushed back for EU, the new release date is 25/11/11. its now sandwiched in-between SM3DL & MK7.

I have no worries, only plan on buying TotA and MK7 on 3DS this year.

Japan gets two Special Edition 3DS'

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16413

News: Special Edition 3DS' Come To Japan

The first is a special edition Monster Hunter 3DS.

51.jpg

The most recent special edition 3DS was announced today. This SD Gundam G Generation 3DS is set to be released alongside the game when it comes out in Japan on the 22nd December.

50.jpg

Played the 3DS for the first time yesterday. It was only for about 5 minutes, but i was quite impressed. 3D effect is better than i thought, and looks nice and crisp. However, my eyes started hurting after that short amount of time, and the 3D slider thing was on half or lower the whole time. I'm more interested than before anyway. I'm still not getting one.

Played the 3DS for the first time yesterday. It was only for about 5 minutes, but i was quite impressed. 3D effect is better than i thought, and looks nice and crisp. However, my eyes started hurting after that short amount of time, and the 3D slider thing was on half or lower the whole time. I'm more interested than before anyway. I'm still not getting one.

If you're in a comfortable position on say a sofa or your chair, its less straining on the eyes

What game were you playing?

For instance... Pilotwings... full 3D I find really uncomfortable, but at around 30% and it's absolutely fine.

Zelda, I can whack 3D on full power and have no trouble at all.

Buy One!! :D Christmas is calling!

Pilotwings for most of the time, and a minute on Nintendogs. I quite liked Pilotwings, it's a game that'd you'd play in quick 15 minute blasts.

I'll probably buy one eventually, Vita is my priority though. :)