NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Is there anyone who could not connect to Internet with dsi or ds lite, but had no problem with 3ds?

That'll be because you're using a WPA on your internet. The DS STUPIDLY only accepts WEP and the DSi accepts WPA but (like Rez mentions) to PLAY online you can only with DSi games. Nintendo are effing MENTAL!!!

Is anyone else seeing N-Europe in 3D a bit? My eyes are going funny lol.

just had exaclt the same feeling xD lol

and yea the sound is awsome :D just tested it with some pendulum :)

any1 with headphones can test weither itll play music while closed?

any1 with headphones can test weither itll play music while closed?

It should so, it did on the DSi.

Yeah you can play music with headphones.

And StreetPass is awesome :D

You had actual experience of it?

You had actual experience of it?

Yup, got one earlier, though it was just the Mii. It was kind enough to give me a piece of the Puzzle in Puzzle Swap and was a brave adventurer in StreetQuest!

But it died... Don't tell the owner...

My one gripe with this is that they didn't include a screen cleaner. The screen attracts dust particles easily

Yup, got one earlier, though it was just the Mii. It was kind enough to give me a piece of the Puzzle in Puzzle Swap and was a brave adventurer in StreetQuest!

I hired a cat to try that. It died.

Another thing, I never realised that the lid had a black-to-grey gradient before. Looks kind of odd.

My one gripe with this is that they didn't include a screen cleaner. The screen attracts dust particles easily

Yeah, what made me decide to go for screen covers/cloth. It looks lovely and all, but yeah, dust loves it too.

I hired a cat to try that. It died.

Another thing, I never realised that the lid had a black-to-grey gradient before. Looks kind of odd.

I tried recruiting a brave hero cat, it failed me.

I thought I'd fixed my broken camera problem earlier by doing an outer camera calibration in the system settings - it was working fine at 8.00 this morning, but I took it out of my pocket at 12.30 and it's not working again... :(

I'm charging my 3DS, when do I know it's good to go? I presume when the light goes green... It's been charging for ages! Maybe it really does take longer to charge then you get playing it!!

So there I was waiting for my 3DS at the midnight launch.. Some bint won the 3DS from the raffle, but the tills had finally opened! I was 6th in line, shit was going good and then there was an unforeseen delay...

The big girl got her 3DS at the counter all paid for but the boyfriend had plans. I can only imagine what went through his mind "Oh the location is perfect, the environment is romantic and there's no way she can refuse with all these people around!"

190153_10150441021455720_832475719_17667016_3539645_n.jpg

I was choking in laughter. I nearly missed the shot on my phone. Some people had serious got engaged at the 3DS launch, delaying my purchase as the staff are too busy trying to give them genuine congratulations whilst holding back their laughter.

I lost some thing last night, faith in humanity.

But I gained a 3DS. Fair trade.

So there I was waiting for my 3DS at the midnight launch.. Some bint won the 3DS from the raffle, but the tills had finally opened! I was 6th in line, shit was going good and then there was an unforeseen delay...

The big girl got her 3DS at the counter all paid for but the boyfriend had plans. I can only imagine what went through his mind "Oh the location is perfect, the environment is romantic and there's no way she can refuse with all these people around!"

I was choking in laughter. I nearly missed the shot on my phone. Some people had serious got engaged at the 3DS launch, delaying my purchase as the staff are too busy trying to give them genuine congratulations whilst holding back their laughter.

Unbelievable scenes.

Is it hard to get the 3ds in the UK? I walked into the electronic store at 14:00 and they had plenty of consoles on display(didn't buy one though). With the Wii had to que and was one of the lucky who got one.

Girl behind the till looks smokin'.

Yeah she was pretty fucking hot. Made waiting an hour a lot easier on the mind.l

"Oh the location is perfect, the environment is romantic and there's no way she can refuse with all these people around!"

If someone seriously thinks like that...well...there's no way he/she should get married. It's almost like wanting to force the partner into saying yes. But that's off topic :D

Two hours left. My mum will come home from work and we'll be on our way to get our handhelds. :)

Haha, was absolutely just about to post the same thing. It's the hair. I want to meet her.

I'm in. "Hi, I flew all the way from San Francisco to have an internet meet in your store because we saw a picture of you on a forum" can't see that one being anything but a total success. When?

If she has a horrid body it will be such a waste of time.

Anyway, the 3DS is pretty good huh?