Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

3DS GET!!! :D

3dscn.jpg

Pixels seem fine!

I envy and hate you!

I have 20 minutes before I need to leave for Uni. Dammit stop being a cocktease TNT.

I am almost appalled at my lack of hype for this thing, I even forgot that it was released this week. Once we see some Paper Mario and Professor Layton news, then I might change my mind.

Until then, I wish everyone a lot of fun with their new revolutionary gaming device :)

3DS get :D

Had an exam this morning, literally ran back to play it :D Sitting back with some beer and 3DS until labs at 2...win.

I don't even have any tracking details on the tracking page for Parcel Force

I envy and hate you!

I have 20 minutes before I need to leave for Uni. Dammit stop being a cocktease TNT.

Well if it makes you feel any better I can't play it really atm due to Uni work!

But I have just registered it on Nintendo-Europe, so hopefully I can get a AR T-Shirt aswell!? :D

Well if it makes you feel any better I can't play it really atm due to Uni work!

But I have just registered it on Nintendo-Europe, so hopefully I can get a AR T-Shirt aswell!? :D

Least you have yours though, time to go into Uni.

Curse you excitement, curse you...

I hate to throw a negative in here but to anyone who get a 3DS early, please let us know if there are any dead pixels on either of the screens, I remember this being a problem with every iteration of the DS thus far and am just hoping that I can go to pick my 3DS up from Game tomorrow without fear of there being one of these eyesores in the middle of the screen. Thanks... :)

Personally I think it looks like they've improved the quality of the screens but I'm just kind of expecting the worst... :p I've yet to make it out of the door first-time with a DS console that I've paid for that doesn't have a dead pixel issue, this is why every time I've bought one there, I haven't left the store without checking the system over and I would advise anyone else buying in-store to do the same.

Just a precaution but I thought I'd put it out there just in case. : peace:

On this subject, what's the protocol for this. Do you simply open the box while their tilling everything up and boot up the console? Do you ask to check it?

Check before they actually charge you for it if possible, then if you find a dead pixel, tell them, say that it's unacceptable and they will/should/better get you another one which hopefully will be fine, if it's fine then proceed with purchase. :)

Unfortunately they will then still sell that dead pixel unit on to someone else who doesn't care - i.e some casual gamer - but ::shrug: at least you'll go away with a perfect console that has no defects, because let's face it, it's us hardcare crowd that'll be making the most of the console. : peace:

Long time no see.

Mine just arrived from Amazon, I must be one of the lucky ones.

Keeping Ridge Racer for definite but I'm not sure about the others like Monkey Ball and Rayman, where are the reviews?!

Edited by The-Ironflame

God, I go to game who usually send things first and get shanked ;; Not fair

My Mario 25th Anniversary DSi XL didn't arrive until the Friday with GAME, despite it not being a new console at all. GAME obviously tries to stick with the actual release date more closely when it comes to console releases.

Dude. It's a day's wait.

There are people suffering in japan atm, people dying of hunger in Africa...Just a day :)

Dude. It's a day's wait.

There are people suffering in japan atm, people dying of hunger in Africa...Just a day :)

There's always one like you in the crowd :P

How much trade in would I be likely to get if I took in Killzone 3 into Game? I'm seriously considering it just to take out damage cover on the machine, I wouldn't consider it otherwise as I'm careful with my consoles but still if I could trade a game in for it that I doubt I'm actually gonna play then it kind of seems worth it.

Dude. It's a day's wait.

Don't forgot the worst of all...Australia...having to wait ANOTHER fucking week ;)

Anyone registerd the vip points ? to get the free t shirt
I've registered my points, but I didn't get any indication as to whether I got a T-Shirt or not.

I can't see anything about it on the Nintendo-Europe site anywhere, and I didn't get an email. Anyone have any idea?

Edited by Retro_Link

My 3DS arrived at about midday today!

But the funny thing is that it arrived before Pilotwings, so no proper games to have a go on yet.

Face raiders is awesome.

Gah! TNT had to try to deliver within the 10 minutes that my grandparents were out of the house today.

I'm a little jealous of all you getting it already, but now I have read the news of Tesco selling it this weekend for £175 (when you buy a game which I was anyway), I'm happier. Plus then I have staff discount and a few vouchers, I'll probably be spending a lot less than I would have.

Can't wait for midnight now.

Yeah you have to buy a game at full price, so that £175 might be decent for the console, but not great compared to other bundles.

Yeah you have to buy a game at full price, so that £175 might be decent for the console, but not great compared to other bundles.
Yeah and according to Tesco's website, their games are £35!... which is a bit ironic, considering how cheaply they do the console.

I guess they will be free to order at midnight for us ?
Well I hope I haven't missed out, by registering now! The news articles have just been saying, the first 3000 to register their stars.