NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

how u get 1 so early Ashley :) ? did it come from codestorm

Nope, from Bell Pottinger courtesy of Nintendo :)

I think doing it for the first 3,000 is a bit of a lame thing to do. What they should do is randomly select 3,000 who registered on Day 1

Nope, from Bell Pottinger courtesy of Nintendo :)

I ment was codestorm house the address?, Cant wait i should be getting my prize next week :)

I ment was codestorm house the address?, Cant wait i should be getting my prize next week :)

If its the one listed here then no. I picked it up in person from BP's office (which is in central London, EC something).

Getting so psyched for this. Can't wait.

Am even planning a 3D photo album on FB. Thankfully, you can convert the MPOs to Red/Cyan for those without a 3D monitor through here http://3dporch.com/

Umm with the tshirt...sure it would work....but you would have a Mii coming out your chest like a alien/preditor thing (never seen it but yknow what i mean) and you would have to be lying down to get a good picture of it.........

but yeh I wont be able to register cause I'm going to the 3DS party in London and then wont be getting my console till im home friday afternoon. :(

Getting so psyched for this. Can't wait.

Am even planning a 3D photo album on FB. Thankfully, you can convert the MPOs to Red/Cyan for those without a 3D monitor through here http://3dporch.com/

Yeeeeeeeeeeees.

Just read IGN's review and they're overstating the battery problem again, saying it lasts 2 hours

Edited by Serebii

I told you but no one would listen...

I don't know how N-E gave it 10/10 either. It's a very good console but the battery life, still lacking online system and a few other things makes it far from perfect.

I told you but no one would listen...

I don't know how N-E gave it 10/10 either. It's a very good console but the battery life, still lacking online system and a few other things makes it far from perfect.

Ashley tested it himself with stuff on full and it was 4 hours. I trust Ashley more than IGN because I've known him for like 8 years and IGN have been known to exaggerate issues.

Umm with the tshirt...sure it would work....but you would have a Mii coming out your chest like a alien/preditor thing (never seen it but yknow what i mean) and you would have to be lying down to get a good picture of it.........

The cards work on walls/ceilings, so you won't need to lie down.

10/10 = 9.5+

Never is 10/10 perfect. Giving something a "perfect" is ridiculous and should not ever be done in journalistic processes. 10/10 typically is "Amazing".

After what I've read about the online, I don't see how it's "lacking"

The PSP had a poor battery life from the start - and still does some 3? redesigns later - but that didn't stop people buying it...

Plus the 3DS is bound to have more y'know... 'proper' games made for it during its lifetime and not just countless ports that add nothing new - I don't class Starfox and Zelda as pointless btw - I mean damn, the majority of PSP titles were just existing ones already available on the PS2 and it would always leave me with a feeling of '...' 'but why?' just because they could I suppose.

At least the future of the 3DS looks pretty bright in terms of software.

Not if you don't want to suffer the consequences ;)

An excerpt from your review:

Improving upon the Wii's version by adding more options and styles as well as the ability to snap a photo and have it analysed the by 3DS makes Mii Maker is a fun bit of software.

I suffered.

Another thing with the PSP. If I don't play it for a month, the battery runs dead.

I hadn't played my Lite in like...uber months, and thats battery was fine last night.

The PSP had a poor battery life from the start - and still does some 3? redesigns later - but that didn't stop people buying it...

Plus the 3DS is bound to have more y'know... 'proper' games made for it during its lifetime and not just countless ports that add nothing new - I don't class Starfox and Zelda as pointless btw - I mean damn, the majority of PSP titles were just existing ones already available on the PS2 and it would always leave me with a feeling of '...' 'but why?' just because they could I suppose.

At least the future of the 3DS looks pretty bright in terms of software.

Plus, Zelda is a remake not a port :)

Plus, Zelda is a remake not a port :)

I believe the term is "Enhanced Port".

I believe the term is "Enhanced Port".

Not entirely sure that fits as I don't think the game was ported and they clearly say it's a remake