NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I'll get there between 9:00 and 9:30 and will walk from the station. It doesn't look that hard to find. I don't yet know how long I'll stay though.

Haha, Bristol will be perfectly safe on a Saturday morning, in the centre!

My event time is 11:30 so am probably gonna get there about 11 ish.

Haha, yeah I'm scared of everything me, well I think we will end up there just before 11 too and I would rather not pay for a taxi.

So yeah I will meet you strange person I talk to on the internet that I have never met before (in the eyes of my mother) :) going to take a lunchbox and ds and hang around till 13.30 anyway.

Pilotwings just dropped to just below £30 on ShopTo. Which hopefully is an indication that it's a launch title.

Sign-ups for the event are now open. Limited places available.

I think thats really funny, its now open to everyone and no one over 18 can get there/working/doesnt give a shit/gives a shit but not 18

I think that there possibly could be some more play time for others if the slots arnt filled, could get another go if the room is half full? who knows....

Ugh.. Can I be arsed to go all the way to Manchester to play some games?

Any one with insider information in regards to possible freebies?

Limited? I just had a look at the Bristol event and only 3 of the time slots are full!

Haha, yeah I'm scared of everything me.

So yeah I will meet you strange person I talk to on the internet that I have never met before (in the eyes of my mother) :)

You're pretty much safe around your friendly internet-hood, Beverage. :geek:

Limited? I just had a look at the Bristol event and only 3 of the time slots are full!

Only 1 is full in Glasgow :heh:

I actually wonder how many places there are if they have so many invites out, ONM still need to allocate theirs, and now via the site, and a fair amount seem to be invited already. Not to mention when I entered via NoE last night, I came across a page that said allocations were out/full. Wonder if it meant invites only?

It's a bit confusing :heh:

You people are so badass.

I want to go. :(

Haha yeaaaaah. Times like these are what makes me utterly proud to be a Britsman! :D

Take word of genuine and sincere advice: 'Always', and I mean 'ALWAYS' be humble and secretive with your excellent hand (cards :laughing: )!!!

Don't know how much this information applies to the UK but Amazon Germany now limits 3DS preorders. 1 for each account/customer within the preorder time but I don't know if they count black/blue as seperate items. I preorderd a while back ago and have a black and blue 3DS as a preorder. It seems launch quantity will be really really small.

looks like this event isnt as popular as they would have liked it to be.

I would've said otherwise, cause there seems to be loads of invites out, yet there seems to be lots of time slots left so it doesn't add up and makes it seem that way

On one side though, the 3DS is on display for 13 hours (9am-10pm) so that's quite a while, now I wonder how many units they'll have.

They will most likely have all the launch titles, and ideally a few of each. Then I would say it woud be likely for some extras like OoT, Kid Icarus and Augmented reality.

If we say that there are 15 odd titles, with a few on display for each, it's a fair amount, and if there's more than that, then the overall invite number will increase a fair bit. But the 'public' tour doesn't begin till March, and this is an invite only, but meh :heh:

Guess we just have to wait till Saturday!

i got an invite email today and it had a screenshot of resi , pes and street fighter 3d

i hope there will be some other games too

umm....official Nintendo Magazine just privately messaged me on facebook.......omg

You have a stalker!

Got my invite about 20 minuts ago. Wewt!

You have a stalker!

Got my invite about 20 minuts ago. Wewt!

Gratz and no...it was Tom East the online editor for ONM asking me to possibly write somethign for them about the 3DS event, I'm waiting to hear back.

Nice and grats! Cool thing to get asked!

Pilotwings just dropped to just below £30 on ShopTo. Which hopefully is an indication that it's a launch title.

Also, forgot to say, this is just due to their price matching. If a site out of Jersey has it lower, they lower it to the same price.

I put forward Dead or Alive and Samurai Warriors since they were £34.99 at the time, now they are £29.86. Someone would have done the same for Pilotwings.

Edited by ShadowV7

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz....

well I take back what I said, London is FULL now, and most Bristol timeslots =/

I think people forgot how to scroll down cause Sunday is pretty much all empty

I think it only updates when they send out invites, or around that. At 5pm Glasgow was all empty pretty much, 5-10 min later, I get email, check slots and a fair bit of Saturday is full, same with Bristol as you said.

From what I've heard, Ocarina of Time, Pro Evo Soccer and Super Street Fighter IV are definitely going to be at the events around the UK next week. The AR games will surely be there as well but I'm not sure if or what else they'll bring given the small play time we're getting.

From what I've heard, Ocarina of Time, Pro Evo Soccer and Super Street Fighter IV are definitely going to be at the events around the UK next week. The AR games will surely be there as well but I'm not sure if or what else they'll bring given the small play time we're getting.

I wonder if we will just get pointed to a booth or each person will get a personal demo by a person showing us what is what.....

I can scence mega rushes to the OoT and other good games booths =/ il be stuck with something shit like that football game.......

guess we will see how its done this weekend.