NEurope
Sarka

Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Chelsea fans - ... and most of you only support them because they are winning. respect to the ones who supported them for most of their lives though.

Hm ,bluddy tell me about it. When Bolton visited the Bridge and they were winning 1-0 up at half time they Chelsea fans had the audacity to boo their players off the pitch, the players who won them the Prem + Carling last year and they boo them. OK if you consistently perofrming badly and everything is going wronf for you...and still them it's pretty bad. But half a match : /

Carrying on from my previous post about how annoying it was that Feeder had cancelled tonight's gig due to illness....

Ive just got an email saying the gig is now gonna be on 22/03/2006. This Grinds my gears because i fly back from New York that day.

Ive got a theory about band "illnesses" i think some are because not enough tickets are sold, so far this week both Feeder and Yellowcard have canceled gigs that still had tickets on sale only days before the gigs. I wonder how many tickets they had left

P.S. im not slating either of these bands, i actually happen to like both of them :grin:

well actually hammersmith on monday was sold out and tonight (tues) only had limited seating available...

the lead singer is actually ill. They had to stop half way through a gig in birmingham cos his voice went and after seeing the doctor it turns out he had blood on his vocal cords and his throat due to it being strained. They may even have to operate (kinda like what Justin from darkness had to have) so ermm yeah maybe for some bands your theory is correct but in this case for feeder it's not :(

the advert for some kind of electric razor grind my gears, its on english tv, the woman speaks german (im so ignorant, i dont even know that it is german, im just assuming that it is because i am an english a*sehole). please dont speak german on english tv, it just not right, the f*cking razor company shouldnt be such f*cking skanks who cant even afford (they probably can afford it but why the hell should they pay people to provide english voices when stupid, ignorant english people will buy their fucking product anyway) english voices to dub over the f*cking german voices, i would have f*cking done it for them for free.

also, people who over use 'f*cking' are complete f*cking w*****s. :)

i think its braun by the way, i hate braun.

relating to the Feeder thing; I had a bunch of mates who went to see them in Brighton, they played 4 songs then ended it as the singer dude lost his voice, so it's not because they didn't sell enough tickets.

ON TOPIC.. What grinds my gears is people who ask you a question just so they can tell you their answer, for example; 'What grade did you get for this exam? Oh that's a shame, i got AN A AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENTAAAAH!'.. Bastards.

Also, people who go 'lol i had this REALLY WEIRD and FUNNY dream last night!', i mean all dreams are weird, really. Especially when people tell me just after I've told tehm I'm currently studying dreams.

Who's going to be the 'ironic' one, eh?

Another bump because this really grinded my gears.

Gwen Stefani's "Contribution" to the song "Can I Have It Like That" I honestly think she said it just once and pushed a button to hear it again.

people who have flashes on their cameras at school plays. They are distacting for both spectators and participants.

also, christmas. I hate christmas. And I have no particular reason for hating it.

also, christmas. I hate christmas. And I have no particular reason for hating it.

The only reason to hate Christmas is if you're evil, so you must be. Er ... so there.

Something that bugs me at the moment is all the crappy crap that people write to get around the 15 character rule. I'm not its greatest fan but it really doesn't take much to figure out another few letters, or to change the text colour to white, or to add an invisisble picture ... anything but

[15 Character]

From now, people that do that or something similar go on my secret idiot list.

Something that bugs me at the moment is all the crappy crap that people write to get around the 15 character rule. I'm not its greatest fan but it really doesn't take much to figure out another few letters, or to change the text colour to white, or to add an invisisble picture ... anything but

[15 Character]

From now, people that do that or something similar go on my secret idiot list.

Writing text then changing it white or making then linking an invisible picture uses more effort than just typing [Your mother] or the like. Why figure out a none crappy crap method when this one works just fine.

Since you've mentioned this, another thing which grinds my gears is the forums audacity to tell you you haven't typed fifteen characters even though you have, and added the Odwin branded crappy crap method of [You blow goats].

People who go to great lengths to make an invisible picture or change text white shall go on my newly created totally original idiot list. It isn't secret as I've just told you.

its not that great a lenght.

[color=#f5f5f5]textaroo[/color]

Its even an easy code, f5f5f5.

when you get a box of chocolates, and eat all the nice ones. Then there's only orange and strawberry creams, of which nobody will eat, because they are horrible.

when you get a box of chocolates, and eat all the nice ones. Then there's only orange and strawberry creams, of which nobody will eat, because they are horrible.

:nono:

Jeesh, they are the nicest.

It's all about the caramel kegs Dutch, and you fucking know it!

Agreed, add the orange crisps to that list too, and the country fudges.

Agreed, add the orange crisps to that list too, and the country fudges.

country fudge ftw :3

People that double post instead of using the edit button.

forgive me?

also, another thing that grinds my gears is getting ridiculously lost in caves on pokemon, that you cant get out of for ages, by of which time you are bored of the whole game.

When X Factor uses that 'dramatic choir piece' every episode, y'know the chanting one, which used to be bloody epic on WWF and what not, but now is DONE TO DEATH! find something else. bands known as 'indie' that get into NME cos they have tight little t shirts, ties, 'rad' asymmetrical hair, a synth player, and a singer who sounds like he needs a good shit. The NME, and that joke of a cool list. Cheap ass mens mags nut and zoo, who insist on having 'real girls mobile phone photo tits' for the front cover. Carol Vorderman when she says some bullshit about life passing you by when you're in debt (WTF?!). The woolworths dickhead mascotts. Arctic monkeys, not the guys, but the people who don't understand the concept of hyperbole and think they're something revolutionary. myspace twats. parents getting nothing but shit cereals that provide no incentive to get out of bed. getting out of bed. people with laughably fickle tastes in music. Johnny Borrell. North Devon. that's bout it.