NEurope
Zechs Merquise

The Conduit 2

Beverage, as much as I think the Conduit is dump, that post is awesome! lol

You know, I think I will buy this, I was one of a few who actually enjoyed the single player and the N-E conduit nights were fantastic fun.

I didn't mind the campaign on this but I found the multiplayer to be too full of bugs and people choosing the never ending (well, 20 minutes) rocket launcher matches... but to be fair I never got involved in the N-E nights so it's no wonder I didn't have any fun with it.

Gaming is always at it's best when it's with N-E! :D

You know, I think I will buy this, I was one of a few who actually enjoyed the single player and the N-E conduit nights were fantastic fun.

Also really enjoyed the single player, wished it went on a bit longer :)

Woo! Massive dump of new information! Most interesting stuff is in red, but I'd recommend reading the whole thing anyway. :)

General:

-21 weapons

-Online Updates Support

-48 kHz audio

-Fully realized medals and achievements system that yields in-game currency: other player’s achievements can be viewed online from the game lobby

-Faster frame rate

Campaign:

- 16 missions

- 6-8 hours long

- 23 enemy types

-Real time in game cut scenes

-Universal ammo crate (replenishes any weapon ammo by just walking near it)

Multiplayer:

-12 maps

-14 modes

- 64 friend limit

-Hardcore mode

-Playlist enhanced that’s supports variety and avoids repeated matches on the same maps with the same weapons

-4 load outs per profile

Multiplayer Maps:

-Pentagon Prime – Based upon Pentagon out of The Conduit.

Best with 8-12 players

-Sanctum Prime – Based upon Sanctum out of The Conduit.

Medium size; Best with 6-10 players

-Streets Prime – Based upon Streets out of The Conduit

Small size; Best with 2-6 players

-Lost City – Based upon the Lost City of Z from single-player M12

Best with 8-12 players

-Precipice – Based upon the one-off single-player M15

Best with 6-10 players

-Agartha – Based upon the John Adams boss fight from single-player M14

Best with 8-12 players

-Whiteout – Based upon the Siberian tundra single-player M09

Best with 6-10 players

-Crash Site – Based upon the one-off from single-player M16

Best with 6-10 players

-Serenity – Based upon the one-off from single player M17

Best with 6-10 players

-Dig Site – Based upon the Lost City multiplayer map

Best with 2-6 players

-Abyss – Based upon the Agartha multiplayer map

Best with 2-6 players

-Avalanche – Based upon the Whiteout multiplayer map

Best with 2-6 players

Multiplayer Modes:

Deathmatch – First player to kill limit in the time allowed wins!

Balloon Battle – Lose balloons with every death. Gain balloons with kills. With no balloon, become a mini bomb! Last player alive wins!

ASE Ball – Longest time holding the ASE wins!

Bounty Hunter – Kill your assigned target for points or kill those hunter you for fun. But beware; killing someone who doesn’t fill those roles will cost you points!

Free for All CTF – Get to the flag and then carry it back to a random goal location. First to the scoring limit wins!

Team Deathmatch – First team to the kill limit in the time allowed wins!

Shared Stock – Teammates share a pool of lives while trying to get the highest kill count possible.

Capture the Flag – Each team tries to capture the ASE (flag) of the other. First team to the capture limit in the time allowed wins!

Killing Override – First team to the kill or capture limit wins!

Single Flag CTF – Teams fight over a single centrally located ASE (flag). First team to capture limit wins!

VIP – Fight to kill the randomly selected VIP on the opposing team. First team to the point limit wins!

ASE Basketball – Each team tries to capture a centrally-located ASE and then carry it into the enemy base. Toss or carry the ASE through the goal to score. First team to the point limit wins!

Annexation – Teams fight for control over capture points. These totems award points over time. First team to the point limit wins!

Power Surge – Teams must defend their own generator while destroying the enemy’s when its shield is down. First team to destroy the generator or the team with the more intact generator wins!

Source

They've got to just say it's "TBA 2011" (code for "Done when it's done").

Anyway, enough about that. Here, have some new screens:

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051316701_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051318092_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051319467_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051320779_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051321920_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051323092_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051324592_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051326232_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051327435_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051328529_640w.jpg

conduit-2-fires-up-new-screens-20110127051329623_640w.jpg

Edited by LostOverThere

Jesus Christ.... it looks really GOOD.

Not that fussed about the delays, they aren't rushing it out which is a good thing.

Hopefully I can get it for £18 at launch like I did with the 1st one.

If it comes out during this year's June/July release drought, it could sell better.

I still can't get hyped for this at all, it looks better than the first sure but so did the turd I had this morning. I think I just don't have the faith in HVS making this game to be one of the top FPS' on the platform.

However, I do hope Conduit 2 is great because I think the first should've been so much better than it ended up being. They had great ideas but they ended up being poorly implemented.

I just hope they include LAN and Gamecube controller support this time around :)

You no like-a da pointa controls? :wtf:

Multiplayer splitscreen looks really good.

I still can't get hyped for this at all, it looks better than the first sure but so did the turd I had this morning. I think I just don't have the faith in HVS making this game to be one of the top FPS' on the platform.

[Vader]I find your compulsion to compare your feces with videogames . . . disturbing.[/Vader]

I bought the first and enjoyed it a lot, but I didn't go in with unrealistic expectations, which probably helped. I don't think HVS have the scale of resources available to other teams that work on blockbuster titles. Got to admire them for trying though. In a market that has a planet-sized gap for FPS games, the more the merrier.

Edited by Patch

That was a cool piece of footage, L.O.T. Does anybody know if splitscreen is also in the online mode? I don't mind, too much, if it isn't but it'd be quite insane if you could at least go duo on WiFi - MKWii style!

Great interview on the front page!

It left me in a hungry state for the Conduit 2.

Thankfully there's a sniper this time 'round, and I hope some of the regulars of The Conduit N-Europe Night will buy this game and offer their heads for my headshots once again:)