NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

New TV

Well, i got a new TV the other day (to go with the projector) cos we needed a widescreen. So we decided not to spend too much money on it and so got a Panasonic 37" Plasma TV with High Definition and built in freeview. Only ost around £2700

DSCN1799.JPG

DSCN1798.JPG

And yes, there are 3 DVD players (a £700 one, a £500 DVD-Recorder and a £300 one with progressive scan) there. Plus an expensive surround sound system (around £2000). And Sky +. Not to mention the 100+ DVDs. And the projector cost around £1500, and the screen comes out of a box on the cieling automatically when you turn the projector on.

Its only around £5000 (rougly, including "proper" cables). And thats not even mentioning all the DVD's

Well, its "I" and "We" as in family. And family as in Step-Dad. Who can only afford to by me a DS and one game for xmas.

I gracefully relinquish my title - not before time!

I will be the first to request an estimated length in regards to your genitalia.

Only cost around £2700

Oh yeah, Cheap As Chips that one. How did you keep finding that bargain under wraps?

Honestly though, what on Earth makes that lot worth spending five grand on. I don't see the logic. 3 DVD players, whats wrong with just one?

I don't think anyone on the planet watches enough tv to justify those purchases.

£2700 on that will be £1500 in the summer, nice. I would of invested in some nice curtains, also the tv setup looks cramped in that corner.

Not knocking it (i want a hdtv those sammy ones for £650), but it seems a strange thread to post.

Not knocking it (i want a hdtv those sammy ones for £650), but it seems a strange thread to post.

I'm considering one of those too. Gonna wait and see what prices are like in the new year.

Over at rllmuk, pretty much all the kids are rolling with those HDTVs from the in-store demo pods.

So we decided not to spend too much money on it.......

......Only ost around £2700

And yes, there are 3 DVD players (a £700 one, a £500 DVD-Recorder and a £300 one with progressive scan) there. Plus an expensive surround sound system (around £2000). And Sky +. Not to mention the 100+ DVDs. And the projector cost around £1500, and the screen comes out of a box on the cieling automatically when you turn the projector on.

Its only around £5000 (rougly, including "proper" cables). And thats not even mentioning all the DVD's

I just don't get this!!

Are you just trying to show off how much money you have? There's absolutely no need to have put the prices for everything!! (unless your reason was to show off!);

especially as you gave us the prices of everything in that picture before anyone even asked about anything!!

Good for you!! :nono:

I went to do my usual shopping yesterday and I bought out my own private beechjet for only 23 million http://www.aso.com/aircraft/92437/ext-1.jpg

I bought a couple of houses.

40545-85615-EAKD22JBCKmd.jpg?095334 this one only cost 1,500,000 USD in brazil

I bought another priced at in excess of only GBP 70 million, Updown Court is being heralded as the first 21st century stately home in Britain, with grounds larger in area than both the royal residences of Buckingham Palace and Hampton Court.#

And a few other things:

I bought a specially designed paper weight which does everything a normal paper weight does for only 3 thousand GBP

I bought a bike made from 100% platinum which I will never ride for £150, 000, 000

The total came to...well darling, when you are as rich as me it doesn't matter. Ha ha ha hahaha

Lol Cube fairly got a bashing here.

I'd love to go for a 42" LCD TV but they're BIG money. In saying that, for the price Cube spent on a 37" plasma, you could have bought an LCD for the same size, maybe bigger.

I have a 42" RPTV but an LCD at that size would just blow you away in HD.

Must be nice to live in magical fantasy land where 'only' and a four figure number can go in the same sentence without 'debt remaining' at the end.

Must be nice to live in magical fantasy land where 'only' and a four figure number can go in the same sentence without 'debt remaining' at the end.

really? I've lost count of my money tbh, I think I'd be able to afford £5k without being in debt. but I wouldn't want to waste my money on something I really don't need. if I won the lottery or something maybe, but I doubt I'll find a winning ticket on the street

Now now, theres no need to bash Cube because hes rich. Bash him because he's Welsh by all means, but not because his parents have more money than most.

Sign in to follow this