NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Calling All Teachers - More Stuff Needed

To all those too lazy to decide what to do with their degree (WAIT! I didn't mean that...) I need some help.

For one of my jobs I have to research the use of videos in classrooms and have created (well, edited an existing) questionnaire on the subject. Its available online so can anyone who is a teacher let me know here/PM/whatever and I'll give them a link to it.

Its only short (17 questions) so it won't take you long but your time will be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

edit: Also applies to teachers in training.

Edited by Ashley

I'll check this out, so send it over to me, Chewbacca.

It won't be until tomorrow though, is that ok?

i have a friend in training. want me to pass it on?

I also know someone who can help you :)

I'm getting an error every time on

6. Please rank the following in terms of importance :

Error: Rank each item once

when I clearly have ranked each one.

Is anyone else getting that error? I have had a completed survey result so at least one person has been okay.

Hmm.

Just checked results and got 3 responses so far up to question 3, then 2 from there on. Can't think why its not working for you though flamey.

Thanks everyone thus far btw :)

Edited by Ashley

I'm getting an error every time on

6. Please rank the following in terms of importance :

when I clearly have ranked each one.

Just to be certain, when you gave each option a number, how did you do it?

For example, I think I ranked the first option fifth, the second option third, and so forth. I didn't rank them individually, but I ranked them on a scale. That's how it seemed like it should be done. I mean, otherwise you could just put "most important" next to each one, heh.

Just to be certain, when you gave each option a number, how did you do it?

For example, I think I ranked the first option fifth, the second option third, and so forth. I didn't rank them individually, but I ranked them on a scale. That's how it seemed like it should be done. I mean, otherwise you could just put "most important" next to each one, heh.

sorted...cheers :D

Oh yes sorry I didn't think of it from that angle. Yeah, dumbdumb was rightright for once...once. Its a scale, not everything is stunning :p

Oh yes sorry I didn't think of it from that angle. Yeah, dumbdumb was rightright for once...once. Its a scale, not everything is stunning :p

Yeah I thought it was one of those things where you are rating each on its individual merits not in context of each other...anyway all done and dusted on it now..

And I don't properly start teacher training until next year so guess I can't help either. Plus I'd just be an ordinary art teacher anyway. =P

Thanks again for everyone who helped before, much appreciated :)

Just wondering if anyone is willing for an informal chat (to be conducted through PMs) regarding one of the questions. Won't take much time, but just would be handy to have some elaborated quotes to use (probably will be just a paragraph response, depending on how gregarious you are). If anyone who did not fill out the questionnaire still wants to (and is a teacher obviously) then that'd be great. You don't need to have done the questionnaire as I'll explain what the original question was.

Cookies* for whoever helps.

*imaginary ones.

Sign in to follow this