NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Would this be N-Europe's first gay romance? After ReZ and Goafer, I mean.

I think i lost count with the number of N:E gay romances.

Flinky + Eenuh (girls)

They're pectorals!

Edit: I mean mine are. Ine's are definitely beautiful normal womanly breasticles.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

They're pectorals!

Edit: I mean mine are. Ine's are definitely beautiful normal womanly breasticles.

Pics for proof.

And I mean both of you.

I once again haven't read anything but I'm just posting to say that I'm fairly sure that me and my willy will most definitely be there, maybe.

Everyone stay at will''s house!

:wink:

Except The Villan.

Too soon?

urgh....... after last year i'd rather set fire to myself.

put me down as a "HEEELLLL no."

besides, there's only a handful people on the whole forum who i wouldn't try and hug AFTER setting myself on fire.... (FIERY DEATH HUG, motherfuckerrrs!!!)

:grin:

besides, there's only a handful people on the whole forum who i wouldn't try and hug AFTER setting myself on fire.... (FIERY DEATH HUG, motherfuckerrrs!!!)

Don't worry bluey, i'm pretty sure he's in the minority. :indeed:

Can I have a fiery hug? :heh:

Did you find the meet itself that bad, or just the house guests stuff?

Im just interested to know whos on the fiery death hug list....also I kind of want to see one now

What? You're not coming to the meet at all?! Were we really that bad :(? Excusing mine and ReZ's blatent inappropriate(or appropriate moarlike amirite) touching, of course.

Did you find the meet itself that bad, or just the house guests stuff?

honestly? it was everything... i just didnt have any fun. we just sat on a hill for a while then everyone buggered off in different directions...

Im just interested to know whos on the fiery death hug list....also I kind of want to see one now

FireHug1.jpg

What? You're not coming to the meet at all?! Were we really that bad :(? Excusing mine and ReZ's blatent inappropriate(or appropriate moarlike amirite) touching, of course.

nnnope! not coming at all, no. i'll happily meet up with the few people from here who've actually taken the time to be normal in my general direction tho :smile:

but no, i've got enough free festivals lined up over the summer to keep me busy.

Just for the record, this is me as well. :hug:

I enjoyed the Friday night with Moogle and Eddage and going down to Laaaahndaaaahn for the first time - and being away from home on my own for the first time - but the meet itself was...well, I blame ReZ... :shakehead

Well I suggest we look at things to actually -do- at the meet-up. Sitting in a park is fine for an hour or two, but it won't be entertaining for long. So maybe we should look at a few options for things we can do there as a group/as several small groups.

Like I said before, I don't want to just sit in a park all day, I can do that here in Belgium as well. =P

I'll admit that just sitting on a hill for hours wasnt the most fun thing in the world, personally I like to actually do something while im out but overall I enjoyed last years meet. Twas nice to meet loads of people from the forum, even if I didnt actually speak to all of them.

Have to come up with some ideas, as much as i like lounging on a hill in the summer. It can get a bit tedious after, lets say 2-3 hours.

It can get a bit tedious after, lets say 2-3 hours.
I don't think the meet lasted much longer than that last year!

It does sound a good idea to plan it out better this year.

I don't think the meet lasted much longer than that last year!

It does sound a good idea to plan it out better this year.

What? Didn't you guys do stuff in the evening or something?

What? Didn't you guys do stuff in the evening or something?
I didn't go last year.

And no... from what I understand, everyone met up for like 4 hours and then went.

So if I do go this year, I'd hope people would be up for doing more.

Edited by Retro_Link

If the dispersing is a plan, then i'll tag along with some of you guys. Don't particually want to be left in the park all lonesome.

London city has plenty of museums and landmarks to visit if you guys felt like having a day out reserved only for the very young and very old, as well as an extremely cool (and expensive) comic book store on Shaftsbury Avenue I've forgotten the name of. Then there's the Trocacodoca... Troca... der... it has a pretty great arcade near Picadilly Circus with floors of gold-hungry games to play. There's also an anime store in there from what I remember that is probably still as annoying as I remember.

There's always the classic Monopoly board pub crawl for the more adventurous Londoner in the evening.