NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

I'm still contemplating. I was looking at travel to and from London, turns out the cheapest way is the bus (£30 return). I may look into this. Anybody else travelling on the bus as well??

And where are people planning of staying??

Haha, I chuckled at The Bard's post. Yes, greetings will definitely be coming. From above!

Hurrah, I'm glad all the hotel stuff and tickets have been booked. No faffing around later on. Although, if Ine somehow manages to lose a leg or something, the hotels are non-refundable...

*shakes fist* You Bettterrr Be Okkkk.

I can't wait to grope ReZ's arsecrack.

But how are we going to know where to meet in the massive park? If only someone were to make an effort to create some sort of banner so we knew where. If only...

But how are we going to know where to meet in the massive park? If only someone were to make an effort to create some sort of banner so we knew where. If only...

A banner? Are people flying into the Park by helicopter now?

Maybe we need somebody to design runway lights that can be seen from above. Or, a target zone.

As much as I would rather go interrailing (no offence), I am saddened by the fact I shall miss this. :(

However, if anyone is going to be in Europe in July, let me know and I'll see if you'll be anywhere on my route. Like Eenuh.

As much as I would rather go interrailing (no offence), I am saddened by the fact I shall miss this. :(

However, if anyone is going to be in Europe in July, let me know and I'll see if you'll be anywhere on my route. Like Eenuh.

Well, if you ever stop by Denmark ... :heh:

Can anyone pass some info onto me. I'm looking at coming along, need to know the park so i can plan somewhere to stay. All i need really is a bed for 2 nights so if anyone knows of a place i can crash it will be much appreciated.

I'm probably coming via the bus, only because i can afford it on the money i am on at the moment.

Dyson is gay.

jayseven hurts my feelings :(

I might come to this. I just know I've said that every year in the past and not turned up. However there are some kool peepal going, so I'll consider it.

jayseven hurts my feelings :(

I might come to this. I just know I've said that every year in the past and not turned up. However there are some kool peepal going, so I'll consider it.

You imply there weren't cool people going the other times. :(

Bad news: I won't be making it to the meet.

"Wait," you stop and think, "am I reading one of Danny's old posts?"

I can assure you that you are not, for I come bearing good news as well:

:DI shall definitely make it to the meet next year! :D

Bad news: I won't be making it to the meet.

"Wait," you stop and think, "am I reading one of Danny's old posts?"

I can assure you that you are not, for I come bearing good news as well:

:DI shall definitely make it to the meet next year! :D

Well, we can't all make it for what-ever reason to be fair. Have fun touring (if you are doing this still).

Still, next year is all good as well. I hope to be able to attend next year as well.

This time next year, n-europe will have been shut down due to criminal investigations regarding the infamous "N-Europe 2010 London Meet" which simply went wrong after jayseven showed up with one too many cases of homebrew and a cigarette packet full of LSD. It'll be all over the news and everything, and video games will take the blame as always. A small group of N-E mainstays will break off and form their own forum, with brand new rules and management but it won't last long, with spambots ruling the boards and ultimately dynastygal returning to become Lead Moderator, forcing everyone to become a vegetarian before agreeing to the forum rules. Aside from that, some people will swear by the IRC channel, but that too will break down as Q becomes self aware and realises the chat should be shut down for the greater good.

It's all downhill from here folks.

I seriously hope not.

I can't attend this, I'm sorry, but this year is full of stuff and I need to save for next year as much as possible. :(

I'm booking the coach tickets over the weekend, just need to find some accomadation and it will be sorted.

Basically, count me in for this years meet. Should be interesting to say the least.

Coach tickets are probably your best option yeah. I think Jim and I are going to use the coach to get from London to Brighton over the summer heh.

As for accommodation, a hostel is probably the cheapest option I guess? Not sure who else is staying the night, but if you can find multiple people you could share a room and all that.

So who is definitely coming/has things booked? I think the list on the first page should be updated. =P

I'm 100% definitely coming, nothing booked though as I live just down the road.

Coach tickets are probably your best option yeah. I think Jim and I are going to use the coach to get from London to Brighton over the summer heh.

As for accommodation, a hostel is probably the cheapest option I guess? Not sure who else is staying the night, but if you can find multiple people you could share a room and all that.

So who is definitely coming/has things booked? I think the list on the first page should be updated. =P

The coach is definitly cheaper for me, £30 for a return journey from Newport to London. It's about £30-£40 cheaper than the train (if i was still at Mabey i would have been able to afford them prices). But it is anything upto an hour longer travelling (not that i mind, probably be sleeping on the way in and out)

I'll probably find out if anyone wants to room-share anywhere as well, will work out cheaper for both parties depending.

Cheers for the info.

I could possibly accommodate, but there would be a VERY strict approval process.

Probably couldn't commit to whether I was definately coming or not until much closer to the date, but there's a good possibility.

I could possibly accommodate' date=' but there would be a VERY strict approval process.[/quote']I'll be round yours to watch qualifying for the German GP OK ;)

First? I think there have probably been more gay romances than heterosexual ones. =P