NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Just got in from work and spoken to Marcamillian, we're aiming to hit the park up in the same spot as last year at around 10-11am, we'll be with beer and drinking from maybe quite soon after we arrive, but we're well good at drinking these days so don't worry about us being tits if drinking ain't your thing/you only ever encounter drunken tits.

Hmm, I don't want to post my number publicly, but I do want to give it to anyone who might need it. The problem is however, I'm not really on tinternets til tomorrow after this. I'm going up to london in a few hours, for other reasons(friend is going to japan for a long time), depending how my evening plans go and where you guys are stationed I might come for a pre-hello if I find the time. I'll work something out. If jay has numbers, I'm just gonna text him. In fact, jay! Do you still have my number? Does yours still end in 830? Text me over numbers for people who are in london today(if they're cool with that), basically jimbob and flink I think, really gonna try and work something in tonight.

EDIT: Jimbob/Flink/Eenuh, if you guys read this, what's the closest tubes to your hotel(s)?

Edited by Rummy

My phone number if anyone needs it.

07769 217 203

I've checked times (@ Goafer) and I will get either the 8:34 or 9:04am from Aylesbury which gets me to Marylebone at either 9:35 or 10:05am, then we go to hotel and meet Jimbob then we go to Hydel Parko and (setup) slash make camp and await the others arrival/have an orgy.

What time would you prefer

?

When did you change number?!

When did you change number?!

Ages ago. I thought I had yours but apparently not. :( TEXT ME NAW.

I AM GETTING EXCITED.

Clouds... with no forecast for rain! Should be reet chaps!

If you see a guy with red/mainly pinkish hair looking very dazed and confused, be sure to say Hi, as I'm most likely lost.

Just got in from work and spoken to Marcamillian, we're aiming to hit the park up in the same spot as last year at around 10-11am, we'll be with beer and drinking from maybe quite soon after we arrive, but we're well good at drinking these days so don't worry about us being tits if drinking ain't your thing/you only ever encounter drunken tits.

Hmm, I don't want to post my number publicly, but I do want to give it to anyone who might need it. The problem is however, I'm not really on tinternets til tomorrow after this. I'm going up to london in a few hours, for other reasons(friend is going to japan for a long time), depending how my evening plans go and where you guys are stationed I might come for a pre-hello if I find the time. I'll work something out. If jay has numbers, I'm just gonna text him. In fact, jay! Do you still have my number? Does yours still end in 830? Text me over numbers for people who are in london today(if they're cool with that), basically jimbob and flink I think, really gonna try and work something in tonight.

EDIT: Jimbob/Flink/Eenuh, if you guys read this, what's the closest tubes to your hotel(s)?

holland park is nearest to me dude.

If u need my number, shall fb message it to ya

Rummy; yeah that's still my number but I don't have yours, and I only have ReZ's number currentl, but sling me a text tomorrow so I have your number! I have no definite time of arrival yet, as I'm essentially heading out whenever I wake up, perhaps around 10am, so I should be there before midday...

I await pictures/videos. I actually would have corralled Chair into going with me this year, if I wasn't away.

I await pictures/videos.

Emptied my 16gb camera card and have a 2gb one spare, charged both camera batteries and practiced my people photography skills today at my works summer party. I think it's safe to assume there will be plenty of pictures, maybe even some good ones.

Emptied my 16gb camera card and have a 2gb one spare, charged both camera batteries and practiced my people photography skills today at my works summer party. I think it's safe to assume there will be plenty of pictures, maybe even some good ones.

I'm packing a camera with 8 hard gigs of sapce, and my new camcorder packing a solid 8 gigs of SD, with a spare 4 gigs lying in waiting.

Thats right mother fucker. Thats over 19.5 gigs of hard data storage.

I'm packing a camera with 8 hard gigs of sapce, and my new camcorder packing a solid 8 gigs of SD, with a spare 4 gigs lying in waiting.

Yeah, but we all know that you'll waste most of the space on pictures of crotches, blurry surprise close ups and pictures of rude looking signs.

But who knows, there might be a good couple in there. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

I'm off to the train station now. See you all soon. Unless my train gets hijacked by Al Quaeda. It's possible, I am valuable to this country.

I was awake at half 6! I couldn't sleep for a bit, then I did, now I'm awake again but really tired. Damn you sleep cycles! Anyhow, I shall be awaiting Marcamillian's arrival in roughly an hour and a half, and then we should mosy shortly afterwards, I predict an 11am arrival. If anybody should wish to contact me/need my number, get it off jay or ReZ or someone who's number you have, I just don't wanna put it up on tinternets publicly.

Lovely.

Just about to have breakfast, shave nd shower then shall await your impending arrival.

I might be like another 30 minutes later than I intended actually, there's a Spoons next to Marble Arch tube station, and I'm rather tempted to be stopping there for a beer and a burger as breakfast/lunch before I head over to the park to meet you guys.

Well some one's been found underneath a train on the Northern Line.. so delays for me!

Well some one's been found underneath a train on the Northern Line.. so delays for me!

Terrorist, immigrant, or just someone a little sad about life?

On a serious note, I wasn't being serious. Suicide is not something to joke about. Even though I just did. I'll avoid the northern line anyway, see you all in 120!

Argghhh, woke up late, leaving in like half hour. you guys better still be there about 1/2'ish.

I've bottled it, had a crap night at work and I'm shattered now. Hope everyone has a good time!

Yeah, have fun guys. Hope to hear some gossip and see lots of pictures. Go wild! :bouncy:

I'm actually likely to be passing through London in a while so I may make an appearance after all.

Oh btw, I'm not coming anymore. Probably should've said early. A couple things came up so couldn't get down to London!

Oh, I thought it as a week today for some reason. Either way, too many grandparenty things this weekend and too many New Yorky things the other, sadly...

I am awesome and therefore made a surprise appearance today. As te first one off the scene let me say it was awesome finally meeting a good lot of you, especially j7 and Rummy who were exactly like I imagined they would be :p and everyone else too I suppose! Shame I was only able to make it for 20 minutes or so but it was genuine awesomeness and next year I plan to do the whole shebang. :D

All the last minutes excuses coming into play right about now. :p

Least I made my excuse months ago eh? :heh: