NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

I'm leaving my debit card behind, in the fear that my wallet gets nicked in London.

You know things have moved on since Oliver Twist right?

I know, I was disappointed too.

I think we should get pissed and do karaoke in the evening.

...but that's my answer to everything.

It should be every ones answer to everything.

I miss doing karaoke and getting pissed 3 times a week during uni..

You know things have moved on since Oliver Twist right?

I know, I was disappointed too.

Ah man, you serious dude. No more Oliver Twist styles. Crap, best unload the P2K's i have.

Don't have the monies to be able to make it to this, this year.

Shall have to look ahead to a mini-meet of some kind, or perhaps a photography / urbex / silverstone (depending on the crowd) get together sometime.

Had a text from the hotel/reservation place earlier reminding me that i got a hotel booked for the weekend. With the reservation number, so i don't have to print anything out (except a map).

Planning to go to the NHM and SM tomorrow afternoon, so if anyone wants to tag along let us know.

Oooh, I'm all excited and nervous at the same time haha. Got most of my clothes packed I think, just need to take care of toiletries and games and entertainment and all that. Oh and go get £, since you silly people don't accept €. =P

What time do people plan to meet up in Hyde Park? I'm leaving tomorrow morning so won't be able to check anymore for times. Don't want to arrive late! =)

What time do people plan to meet up in Hyde Park? I'm leaving tomorrow morning so won't be able to check anymore for times. Don't want to arrive late! =)

I'm meeting Rez, Goafer and Spammy at the hotel. That will be whenever they show up Saturday morning, which could be when-ever really. Probably around 11am in the park i would be guessing.

I'm effectively aiming to get to the park for around 12:30-1pm, but if I get up early then I'll be getting there as soon as I can! Stumbled into some lovely complimentary tickets to travel on the thameslink services FREE, so I have that winnage.

Printed directions nd hotel info earlier, and left them in work. I'm always doing things like that. Have to re-do them later at home.

I have some el epico bad news. Spambot has had money problems and is now unable to attend, which i am annoyed at (unless this is some extreme cr prank....) anyway it means there is now a spare bed in Goafer and Is hotel room. So we encourage someone to join us for orgy fun.

Yeah getting to park at about 11 is the plan. To make todays matters worse I am without power (have been since 11) but as soon as Im back Ill post exactly what time Ill be getting where etc. blah blah blah. Getting excited now. :)

I have some el epico bad news. Spambot has had money problems and is now unable to attend, which i am annoyed at (unless this is some extreme cr prank....) anyway it means there is now a spare bed in Goafer and Is hotel room. So we encourage someone to join us for orgy fun.

Yeah getting to park at about 11 is the plan. To make todays matters worse I am without power (have been since 11) but as soon as Im back Ill post exactly what time Ill be getting where etc. blah blah blah. Getting excited now. :)

As i already got myself a room, it won't be me. But nothing is stopping me spending a hours participating in the fun.

Would if I could...would if I could.

SPAMBOT!

Fucking+Angry+-+guardian.jpg

I think that just leaves more room for lube and cake to be honest.

Na, Spammy

128690147945728334.jpg

Edit

Anyone heading to Londinum tomorrow, and if so and want to meet up let us know tonight as i won't have full available N-E, but may be able to see messages on FB. (aka number swappin etc).

I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time (for the meet that is, never been to one before). It will be fun as i've made myself believe that.

Edited by Jimbob

I'd very much like someone to take along an ice cream scoop with a permanent marker smiley face on it to represent my presence and desire to be there with you madness machines. I'd come say hello but I'm the complete opposite of Scrooge McDuck at the moment; human and broke.

That and my police ankle bracelet doesn't like the combination of me and public park.

Soooo, I'll be heading to London tomorrow. I think Jayseven has my number. If not, me and the eenurr will wander around and find you all in the park. Its still Hyde Park right? Dont change the plan! Don't mess around. :heh:

See you all Saturday. Goodniiiiiiight. *so fucking tired!*

I've just remembered I've got some numbers from PMs ages ago, so I'll check through those, flink. I had it before but lost my phone and all the contacts, y'see!

EDIT: just checked and noop, not got yours, flink. PEEM it my way, fellow brightonian(ish)

I've just remembered I've got some numbers from PMs ages ago, so I'll check through those, flink. I had it before but lost my phone and all the contacts, y'see!

EDIT: just checked and noop, not got yours, flink. PEEM it my way, fellow brightonian(ish)

I'll PM it to you now.

Don't send my any sexy photos tonight. I need to get some sleep. I can't get sleep if I'm awake touching myself over your ginger face.

I'm heading off to bed as well, got an early start same as Flink.

Hope to see you all Saturday, may even see some of you Friday (not that i pay attention when walking, but still).

C ya all laters dudes (and dude-ettes). Shall be N-E'ing at some point tomorrow, limited via phone though.

Been up for a few minutes and I'm all ready to gooooo! Though 7 am is too early to wake up darnit. Might need a nap today. =P

My suitcase looks like I'm going on holiday for a month haha. Yet I'll still probably be forgetting half of the stuff I need. Typical eh.

Anyway, see you guys and girl tomorrow! If I dare showing up haha. :bouncy:

Been up for a few minutes and I'm all ready to gooooo! Though 7 am is too early to wake up darnit. Might need a nap today. =P

My suitcase looks like I'm going on holiday for a month haha. Yet I'll still probably be forgetting half of the stuff I need. Typical eh.

Anyway, see you guys and girl tomorrow! If I dare showing up haha. :bouncy:

Ha ha, safe journey.

Waitin at station for the train, hope i get the right one now. There be nothing like getting the wrong one

My phone number if anyone needs it.

07769 217 203

I've checked times (@ Goafer) and I will get either the 8:34 or 9:04am from Aylesbury which gets me to Marylebone at either 9:35 or 10:05am, then we go to hotel and meet Jimbob then we go to Hydel Parko and (setup) slash make camp and await the others arrival/have an orgy.

What time would you prefer

?