NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Er....i never said I was staying with you guys, you just kind of spoke around me :p

Im not sure if i'll be able to afford to stay overnight so for the moment just assume im not.

Okay, slight change of plans on a few of our ends. I hadn't planned on staying over but persuasion was lead my way and some of us are staying over "together" although not all of them probably know it yet.

So who else is staying over? It might be an idea to get close/to you.

But basically Goafer, Happenstance, SPAMBOT4000 and I will be staying together. Somewhere or how. I'll check hostels/after I hear back from other-stay-over-e-people.

OH and Sunday, we WILL be going to the frozen yogurt place in Leicester Square. Fuck you if you don't agree.

I'm staying at this place, up to anyone else if they wish to join me.

umdingo.jpg

I'm available for meet-ups on the Friday (afternoon), obviously the Saturday but no Sunday as my train is at 11am back.

Generator hostel in London is great, Next to all the main stations as well.

Im not going but if you guys are looking for hostels this is the best choice.

Communal showers for the win!!

jimbob; can you post details/link for us lazy people who can't be arsed to google it

Hmmm. Potential of digivolving your single room into a triple or quadruple room Jimbob? If you'd be up for that of course, totally upto you. :)

Hmmm. Potential of digivolving your single room into a triple or quadruple room Jimbob? If you'd be up for that of course, totally upto you. :)

Room's booked, sorry dude. Payed my deposit already. But there are spaces available in the b+b if anyone is thinking of staying there. If you book it via the link, you save money.

Ah no worries. Well it looks pretty reasonably priced so I'll suggest it to the others. Or they'll read this.

http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/london/prices_rooms

£27.50 for each Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th.

I don't see any mention of these communal showers!.... Or any facilities whatsoever actually. Pretty poor website.

lol, well they have a bar, cheap booze, free breakfast in the morning and thas about it.

I have low expectations of hostels based on my experience of some of the ones in Australia, Price seems to have gone up tho.

Ah no worries. Well it looks pretty reasonably priced so I'll suggest it to the others. Or they'll read this.

For a place near Hyde Park, you'd expect to pay £50+ a night, so something at £35 a night is pretty good in anyone's eyes. And it is near the night-life and places to eat as well, so all good for me (and who-ever else decides on staying).

I was looking somewhere else before i found the above, found somewhere with a similar price tag on the other side of the park. Only snag was there was no breakfast included and there was basically no facilities except a bed and a communal shower (basically a hostel at hotel prices).

lol, well they have a bar, cheap booze, free breakfast in the morning and thas about it.

I have low expectations of hostels based on my experience of some of the ones in Australia, Price seems to have gone up tho.

I didn't like the Generator hostel much, but then again my experience with hostels is very limited heh. But then I don't like communal showers and noisy people running through the building in the middle of the night. Slept horribly for three nights.

The breakfast wasn't great (the toast seemed to be stale), but the bar was okay though, nice cocktails, mmm. =)

Quick update:

It's not very very very very very likely that I'm going to be coming down as I'm going to tie it in with seeing other people in and around London.

Who's going to be staying where when they're in London? I'm going to stay at my cousin's flat one night but the night of the 24th, if people are planning on hitting a club/bar after the meet then I won't want to disturb him in the middle of the night so will find a hostel instead.

I also think I'm going to be getting a Virgin Train down as my dates work out as it'll allow me to get a £17.50 train which is a pretty good price.

I've posted where i be staying.

As for evening of meet, depends on what everyone else is planning. I can't be too late as i got an early train in morning and work probably as well.

Booked the same hotel for SPAMMY, Goafie and I.

Same days (nights etc). If so, could arrange something for the Friday afternoon.

It seems at the moment, it be Jimmie, Spammy, Rezzie and Goafie in the same hotel. Watch out London is all i can say.

Edited by Jimbob

I might be available for this now, Rezmon, could you edit the first post with some more details, times and place etc? I'm not sure what the full lowdown is.

Just for the Saturday. Wow hope I told Spambot that.....

Still, look out London. Watch as the 4 of us get banned from the hotel. You for filming a Comedy Rainbow sketch.

I might be available for this now, Rezmon, could you edit the first post with some more details, times and place etc? I'm not sure what the full lowdown is.

Could it be more awesome.

Exact same place as last time basically. Cocks Pit near the Serpentine in the Hyde Park at about 10 - 11am onwards. Need more info?

Would be thrilled at your attendance again Murrayz.

My weekly pay slips indicate I'm very likely going to London that weekend.

Put me as a confirmed. Cause in the unlikely event I don't turn up, y'all be disappointed, I feel that will be the case.

Should probably change me to maybe attending. Im going on a course soon so I may not be able to afford London this year, I shall let yee know.

Erm...On the 24th I'll be going on a family holiday to Cornwall. So I won't be able to attend.