NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Noooooo! No rain please. =(

I have absolutely no clue what clothes to bring. Is it going to be hot, cold, rainy, sunny? I'm still used to 27-30° out here, but from what I can see it's not going to be that way over there...

*puts away bikini and dresses*

At the last meet I brought a few articles of clothing for all occasions. It was how I was able to hide the massive tear I made in my jeans the resulting massive bruise.

At the last meet I brought a few articles of clothing for all occasions. It was how I was able to hide the massive tear I made in my jeans the resulting massive bruise.

Isnt that when you also missed the group photo? Just casually walking back in afterwards.

I'm spending a week in the UK, first few days in London then moving on to Brighton. Where it seems the weather is even worse then, less than 20°!

So yeah gonna have to bring a big suitcase with about half of my clothes, so I have enough to pick from. =P

Well no matter whether they give me the day off or not when i go speak to the actual office in an hour, I'l be coming, cause the night service don't ask questions brah.

I shall see you guys down in the Hyde Park, I'l be the guy with a few cans of grape fanta (hopefully)

Isnt that when you also missed the group photo? Just casually walking back in afterwards.

Probably. I had to go covert in the bushes to have a wank. I mean a piss.

Weather forcasters cannot make ye minds up. MSN, Met Office and BBC say Sun. I shall see for myself when i get to London on Friday.

@Rummy. No problem dude, let us know as such. Drop us a PM.

I may turn up. I'm not really sure.

I'm in the same boat, I could turn up. But I'm working friday night and I don't know if I'll man up enough saturday afternoon to meet strangers in a park. :weep:

I'm in the same boat, I could turn up. But I'm working friday night and I don't know if I'll man up enough saturday afternoon to meet strangers in a park. :weep:

Do it! You fucker. You too Ell.

Look at all the quality members coming.

Me......erm......yeah. Loads. ;)

I recommend people go check out Forum Telephone in the Playground. There will be IRL paper telephone going down in the meet. That and a host of other games, any suggestions welcome, I believe we shall have chess also, and maybe some jenga which might be saved for a pub, cos pub jenga is teh lolz, lolz

Bagsy stealing Eenuhs forum telephone entry to sell on eBay.

Beat me to it, darn it!!!

Sounds like a good idea (the paper telephone btw, not stealing). Have to see how many of us decide to take part, and who fail to adhere to the limit (time).

Ehhhh, my doodles are less than stellar really. They're probably crappier than other people's doodles even. =P

Hahah yes. We'll probably have to reduce it from 36 hours....

36 hours, jeez. I'd say 36 minutes per drawing, and caption.

Sunday it was rain.. yesterday was full on sunny..

Today my weather forecast of choice says no rain, no sun, 100% CLOUD.

Or you know, we can wait til Friday for a very likely prediction.

True, we shall wait until then. Weather at the moment says Sunny Intervals. Which would suit me fine.

Ehhhh, my doodles are less than stellar really. They're probably crappier than other people's doodles even. =P

cow with lazer guns says otherwise. :p

If I'm not working. :)

Which I probably am since I asked for 3 days of just this past weekend and we are now open for longer.

Damn you all for wanting to see Toy Story 3! :p

ReZ do you still have my number? Can you text me so I got yours for posterity/hilarity?

I've still not booked anything, have no idea what I'm doing. I'll turn up with some booze and lack-of-conversation. Who's my drinking buddy gonna be?

I'll be coming stocked with probably whiskey, and another drinking buddy, for awesome fun belligerently drunk times :).

I'm not packed yet, but i have prepared what to pack if thats any consellation at all.

I think we should get pissed and do karaoke in the evening.

...but that's my answer to everything.

I'm leaving my debit card behind, in the fear that my wallet gets nicked in London.

With hotel costs already sorted, how much do you reckon i'll need for the weekend (well, 2 days anyway)