NEurope
Dante

Portal 2

This game is out same day as Mortal Kombat and SOCOM. I need all three. Why must the gaming gods do this to me :(

Oh man, I know. I always just think, why do they only sell a new game for one week and then not sell any more? Why don't they just keep selling them for months so that I can pick up one game when I've finished another/have the money? It's just so annoying.

[/sarcasm]

I'm sorry but come, having three games you want at the same time isn't something to complain about. Just buy them in a few weeks ffs.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Oh man, I know. I always just think, why do they only sell a new game for one week and then not sell any more? Why don't they just keep selling them for months so that I can pick up one game when I've finished another/have the money? It's just so annoying.

[/sarcasm]

I'm sorry but come, having three games you want at the same time isn't something to complain about. Just buy them in a few weeks ffs.

This thing called patience. I must learn of it.

Yeah just need ot figure out whihc games to wait on. Thinking get Mk first.

Those boots seems made for landing.

Anyway, you could fall from any height in Portal 1 as well as I recall? Chell didn't have stylish boots, but did have some sort of leg "enhancers" I believe. Can't remember falling to my death. Unless it was in a pool of toxins.

Anyway, you could fall from any height in Portal 1 as well as I recall? Chell didn't have stylish boots, but did have some sort of leg "enhancers" I believe. Can't remember falling to my death. Unless it was in a pool of toxins.

This was exactly the point of the blog post I linked to. :heh:

]Chell didn't have stylish boots, but did have some sort of leg "enhancers" I believe.

Yup. The Leg Enhancers were surgically inserted into the knee.

This was exactly the point of the blog post I linked to. :heh:

Ah yes, sarcasm. You must teach me this.

I never played the bonus missions by the way, I'll look into those. Was anyone else hardcore enough to disable portal funneling? Wasn't a problem most of the time, but there was one level near the end I had to do 20 50 times over (because I kept falling in a pool of toxins :D). And the achievement for falling a great distance, actually becomes a challenge (didn't get it :P).

Edited by Sméagol
Automerged Doublepost

I gonna be so jelly if you PC gamers get Portal 2 5 or 6 days before me >.<

Anyone fancy buying me a version for teh PC?

I gonna be so jelly if you PC gamers get Portal 2 5 or 6 days before me >.<

Agreed. I'm so tempted to buy it anyway (even though the PC version is free with the PS3 version).

I'll buy it today if it's released.

And that's my weekend of work ruined.

hurm. Portal 2 is out soon but my girlfriend wants me to go to Liverpool that weekend...can't afford both...damn.

I'll help you out. I'll buy it and play it, then I'll ring you and tell you all about how awesome it is.

hurm. Portal 2 is out soon but my girlfriend wants me to go to Liverpool that weekend...can't afford both...damn.

Buy it on the PC and play it this weekend maybe

Play the co-op mode in Portal 2 with her instead. It's a win-win. :hehe:

Tell her to get in the kitchen and cook you something while you play Portal 2. Now it's win-win.j/k

I finish work at half 5.

This is going to be awesome.

If it's not an early release then feeeeeeck.