NEurope
canand

cadbury's mini eggs

I thought that awhile back. Most chocolate products have to me. I'm putting it down to them taking all the good stuff out just so they can brag about the calorie count.

Before I opened this thread I thought to myself, I bet there is only one sentence in the first post.

Oh how right I was.

Before I opened this thread I thought to myself, I bet there is only one sentence in the first post.

Oh how right I was.

Before I opened this thread I saw that the last post was by Caris. I then thought to myself, I bet the last post is condescending and has no relevance to the thread...

Oh how right I was.

I still think Mini Eggs are a rip to be honest. You don't even get half a bags worth for the price.

Still, i don't think the taste has changed much over the years. If it has, it is only as EEVIL said to reduce the calorie count(s).

Before I opened this thread I saw that the last post was by Caris. I then thought to myself, I bet the last post is condescending and has no relevance to the thread...

Oh how right I was.

Nail in the coffin, the kick I needed.

Thanks.

I haven't noticed Mini Eggs yet, but Mars Bars are without a doubt not as nice as they were in the '80s. It's a good point about boasting about calories (who even reads that stuff?), but I also think a lot of it is making the chocolate totally suitable for vegetarians.

Does anyone think cadbury's mini eggs has chaged in taste?

How I envy you! I'm too poor to afford sweets these days. Half my shopping is Sainsburys Basics... If I want a snack, I have to eat a real egg.

mmmmmmm love creme eggs :D

gonna buy a mahoooooosive box when I go to the factory shop in brum! weee :3

(i will murder if its been closed down before april!)

They've certainly shrunk I can tell you that much. Maybe Kraft can bulk them up a bit. ;)

How I envy you! I'm too poor to afford sweets these days. Half my shopping is Sainsburys Basics... If I want a snack, I have to eat a real egg.

This made me lol, I'm sure it's the truth, but I just imagined you crying gently whilst biting into a raw egg.

mmmmmmm love creme eggs :D

gonna buy a mahoooooosive box when I go to the factory shop in brum! weee :3

(i will murder if its been closed down before april!)

I came into this thread making the same mistake as Raining. I thought it was about Creme eggs, which I don't and haven't eaten for years for the fact they just...too sickly sweet for me. I can sometimes have the mini creme eggs, but man, I don't even eat much chocolate anymore! Mini eggs though, they're the little chocolate things in a shell, right?

Anyway, maybe it's something to do with Cadburys's recent buyout shenanigans?

The Cadburys creme egg's in Canada are smaller than they are in the UK, which is strange cos everything's bigger here. Cant wait to come home and eat them all up!

Oh oh and bring back some of them Creme Egg Twisted Chocolate bars cos they dont get them here either!

The Cadburys creme egg's in Canada are smaller than they are in the UK, which is strange cos everything's bigger here. Cant wait to come home and eat them all up!

Oh oh and bring back some of them Creme Egg Twisted Chocolate bars cos they dont get them here either!

I find the normal sized Creme eggs to big. I prefer the mini ones which contain a small normal in a packet. They are great for eating.