NEurope
Rummy

Hello? Flink? (Forum Telephone v3)

Dyson, stop being a cunt and get this shit done. Honestly, you cunts are pissing me off. Cunts.

My cunt itches for the suffering of innocents.

^ An excerpt from the script for the Power Rangers movie I'm writing.

My cunt itches for the suffering of innocents.

^ An excerpt from the script for the Power Rangers movie I'm writing.

And I'm executive producing.

Ok, I know Dyson has had some technical problems but I cannae wait any longer as it's already been far too long, so I'm forwarding it on to whoever's next. Which is...Sinistar! He'll be quick hopefully. Also, I'll hopefully actually be around more for the rest of the game that I can keep it moving quickly. This shit is getting ridiculous.

(p.s...cunt)

Before I get called a cunt, I'm dropping out of this round, as I'm right in the middle of my finals at the moment. :heh:

Edited by Supergrunch

Good God, what have I gotten myself into? Hopefully have this up within the hour or so...

EDIT:

1. Dannyboy x

2. Spambot x

3. Jimbob

4. Smeagleman06 x

5. Paj x

6. Dyson x

7. Sinistar x

8. Grunch (Dropped out)

9. Sinistar Wut

10. ReZ

11. Ron

12. Moogle

13. Marcamillian

14. Gazareth

Guess I'm sending it to Rez.

Edited by Sinistar

Good God, what have I gotten myself into? Hopefully have this up within the hour or so...

Thats what she said

-------

Passed ON to RON.

Edited by ReZourceman

Now we're thinking with cunts! Good stuff. Sorry Sinistar, no clue how I managed to get you on that list twice. Grunch, you are cool because you let me know in very good time, so no bad words for you. Weeee! THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

I was thinking has this game died off, with no movement to be seen or heard. I'm happy it's moving along.

I took what the image hosting god gave me and worked it until I couldn't work it any more. Passed to moog

Yeah, it was my bad. My PC died and needed a format reinstall the day it came to me so was unable to do it. Epic fail.

Just moved back home from uni for the last time and unpacked the PC for some communications.

Gazereth..... I choose you!

Godammit Marcamillian, why couldn't you be a cunt? I wanted to call you a cunt, you pre-emptive cunt!

Oh my! I'll put this up in a bit I guess, even though I only just woke up. Then I'm starting a new thread for new signups etc to weed out stragglers and instate the 48hour rule.

Willies and poo guys, you forever do me proud! Loved it, totally loved it :grin:

Game 1:

Sony killed my children!

N-ETelephoneGame8.jpg

SPOILER: The twist in Scream 4 is that the PS3 did it.

n-etelephone.png

The killer was nowhere to be seen, having escpaed through a hole in the wall. A broad-daylight killing, his bloody chainsaw left calmly on the table beside the motionless body of Ghostface. More importantly, a message is scrawled on the wall- What is "301"?

FTNOME.png

The crime scene showed only a hole in the wall, the murderers bloody chainsaw, tiny hamsters and the victim; a human sized brown coloured garden knome. Sawed through his chest.

6xxies.png

After the poo sheep had samurai slashed the giant poo gnome, they decided to go eat the massive knobbly bobbly

Call9.png

Rituals of the shit people involve sacrificing fecal wizards whilst feasting on a detatched penis.

Game 2:

tellly45.png

Sarah didn't know what shocked her most: Her husband jerking off to static on the computer screen, or the ghostly duck and rhinoceros present in the room.(The rhino and duck were accidental, being on the other side of the paper and from the earlier game, damn fine eyes there though Danny!)

4jrp

The Devil bought out his "phallic" objects, a horned dog and a super-duck. All under the control of his penis-shaped remote.

DEVIL.jpg

The devil chuckled as he activated his robot spies using his dildo remote control.

Devil.jpg

The Devil, whilst laughing uncontrollably, grabbed his dildo-shaped-saxophone-shaped-handset (That is is two-toned pink and purple) and ordered his minions to shoot their pistols in the air.

forumtelephone7.png

Two penis' in the hands of the devil are worth one in the hands of three midgets.

inthehandsofthedevilare.png

Two excellent first entries by our newcomer Gazereth too!

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Haha, I knew the duck and rhino were not intended to be part of the picture, but I thought it'd add some extra fun. :heh: Also, the drawings in the last game are great! I especially love the third one with the Grinch-like devil! :D

Game 1:

Call9.png

Rituals of the shit people involve sacrificing fecal wizards whilst feasting on a detatched penis.[/b][/center]

I'm not happy that you missed a spotted dick pun.

I especially love the third one with the Grinch-like devil! :D

Ha, that's my one...best I could do on GIMP. ReZ has inspired me to actually draw something properly for the next game, though.

Hehe, I truly suck at drawing, hence why all my drawings are stickmen or consist of basic shapes and lines. :heh: