NEurope
Rummy

Hello? Flink? (Forum Telephone v3)

I'll be able to finish it up this afternoon(evening for you lads) after work. Sorry for the delay.

I'd rather you finish off now and not leave me standing here with my pants down.

...I'm sorry but it just wouldn't be a forum telephone thread without random outbursts of homosexuality.

People who take more than 24 hours piss me off. We're all busy and all have lives, but piss your pants innit.

Just have 'em put me at the end, then. I haven't even looked at the message yet.

Wat, I smell distinct lies.

Forwarded to Moogle, anyhow.

Wat, I smell distinct lies.

Forwarded to Moogle, anyhow.

I might aswell not have. I saw it for a whole massive 20 seconds, then had to go off to do something, and hadn't seen it since. The only thing I can remember about it is something red, I think. Anywho, I deleted it.

Ron. I thought of your mum and prossilol'd all over my new posing pouch. I've posted it to you for cleaning. Thanks.

Hmm, is/does Dan Dare still play? I shall move it on tomorrow if he does not...

EDIT: Screw that, he didn't respond/play last round, so I'm removing his good self from the lists/game. Forwarding to...someone. - Dannyboy, you have a mail.

Edited by Rummy

Oh Mundi

Baby I sent you mail

Don't you worry

Mundi I sent you mail

Have recieved, have begun with it. Shall finish it tomorrow after work, havn't as such got time tonight.

Glory be to he who receives this call.

Dyson! The hour is upon you. Take up your ringing telephonic weapon and slay this game for us all.