Sign in to follow this  
Bakaboy

Hmmm best Wii game crossover idea?

Just another gaming blog

It really is.

I'd like to see monkey ball step and roll with Megaman 9

It may sounds generic but...

Smash Brothers: Nintendo Vs Sega

Pretty self explanatory, The likes of Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Donkey Kong against Sonic, NiGHTS, AiAi and Billy Hatcher!

I'm sure Nintendo vs. Capcom would be the most awesome thing ever. I don't even care if it would be Capcom-style or Smash Bros.-style

I'm sure Nintendo vs. Capcom would be the most awesome thing ever. I don't even care if it would be Capcom-style or Smash Bros.-style

For fighters, heck yeah capcom x Nintendo would be awesome. But for like a game like Kingdom Hearts, been always wanting a Nintendo x Dragon Quest game, Nintendo have a lot of game series with charm, just as much as what Dragon Quest series have had since the NES. Shit they have made a party game together.

Itadaki_Street_DS_JPN.jpg

Why not get Yuji Horii and Yoshiaki Koizumi and his Nintendo EAD Tokyo team behind it. Would also help push Dragon Quest over here in the West.

I'm not really into crossovers, but as others have said, a "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" might be good. Mario, Link and Samus could take on Bowser, Ganon and Ridley. It'd be interesting to see how their different personalities affected their relationships. For example, Bowser is not truly evil, Ganondorf is evil, but with a human side, and Ridley doesn't have any sympathetic qualities at all.

Am I taking this too seriously? Yes, I am! :D

To continue the fighting game trend I'd love to see Killer Instinct vs Capcom. The Killer Instinct combo system is the only one that has ever made sense to me. :love:

I'm not really into crossovers, but as others have said, a "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" might be good. Mario, Link and Samus could take on Bowser, Ganon and Ridley. It'd be interesting to see how their different personalities affected their relationships. For example, Bowser is not truly evil, Ganondorf is evil, but with a human side, and Ridley doesn't have any sympathetic qualities at all.

Am I taking this too seriously? Yes, I am! :D

Basically this. An RPG in the style of Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi/Mario RPG, but with characters from every Nintendo game, and a decent story could be great.

A 2D sidescrolling Legend of Zelda platformer.

Where Link jumps on Octoroks to squash them and tries to save princess Zelda at the end of every level by jumping on a Tri Force piece behind a firebreathing Ganon on a bridge above lava.

:wink:

Basically this. An RPG in the style of Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi/Mario RPG, but with characters from every Nintendo game, and a decent story could be great.

But, that would make me die of happiness, you out to kill me? :laughing:

(I've been dreaming about such a game ever since I played Superstar Saga)

I don't know Trine, but I know I used a smiley to underline the sarcasm of my post...

:)

I know. I was just pointing out that such a game existed.

I know. I was just pointing out that such a game existed.

Ah, ok, good to know I don't have to delve into Trine then ;)

how about sonic mixed with GOOD gameplay....oh shnap

That's arguably been achieved already with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. :heh:

Sign in to follow this