NEurope
Dante

Lost: The Final Season

I was going to propose instantly banning anyone who spoils in this thread too. I love that you're actually willing to do it.

I was going to propose instantly banning anyone who spoils in this thread too. I love that you're actually willing to do it.

And me, I think that's awesome, haha.

since this is a question that has been stuck in my mind since the first season and I could have missed something: How are Hurley's lottery numbers and the Island connected?

BRING ON NEXT WEEK! :D

I thought this weeks episode was another cracker. I'm really curious how things are gonna play out with Jack and Locke now.

Just to reiterate;

I will ban anyone who spoils Lost for me. I don't care if you've been a member for 7 years, I will still be pissed off. And I probably will only be arsed to one-touch ban-and-clear your ass, so it'll be as if you never existed.

So don't.

Quoted for truth.

I might just exit this thread now til Lost is over. :heh:

How many episodes left?

Why not on next week?

Five episodes left.

May 4th, 11th, 18th and a double episode on the 23rd.

4 Episodes left, counting the 2 hour finale as 1 episode

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

It's not on next week.

Wait, what? Why? And why have I been told it was the last ever episode that was next to be aired? So there are four more episodes left now?

Everything is explain to you in posts above.

Edited by Dante

Everything is example to you in posts above.

Is it just me or does that make no sense whatsoever?

Put example than explain. >_<

And neither does that.

I think what you originally meant was:

"Everything is explained to you in posts above."

I'm bit behind so just about to watch episode 13...one thing though...Micheal kinda showed that the island is purgatory to those who are dead, which has been one of the long running theories? Kinda makes me think will they just make the Island everything people have guessed in one way or another.

I'm bit behind so just about to watch episode 13...one thing though...Micheal kinda showed that the island is purgatory to those who are dead, which has been one of the long running theories? Kinda makes me think will they just make the Island everything people have guessed in one way or another.

Huh? Do you think they would write stuff into the story just to please fans?

right so let me get this right. there was no episode on Sky last night...was The Last Recruit the last screened episode?

right so let me get this right. there was no episode on Sky last night...was The Last Recruit the last screened episode?

Yup, there was no new episode in the US this week either.

Just finished watching the lastest episode of Lost and it was

very sad episode

:cry:

Sawyer killed four people because candidates can kill themselves and Sawyer is a candidate.

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof just completed post-production on the finale -- titled "The End" -- on Monday night. Both sent out identical Tweets: "We're done. Amen."

The supersizing of the finale is the latest adjustment to what might as well be called "The 'Lost' Weekend." ABC is airing an "enhanced" (pop-ups) version of the show's original two-hour pilot on May 22. On Sunday there's a two-hour retrospective titled "Lost: The Final Journey," followed by the finale and Kimmel post-show.

Edited by Dante

Just finished watching the lastest episode of Lost and it was
very sad episode
:cry:

Sawyer killed four people because candidates can kill themselves and Sawyer is a candidate.

Well, it was refreshing to see

Sawyer responsible for a change. That should put him in shame mode with Jack about killing Juliet anyway. And poor Lapidus, they didn't even mention him on the beach!

But yay for 2.5 hour finale! :) Just 4 and a half hours left!

Edited by Tphi

Awesome episode! Not sure I really like how the end game of the series is panning out but I can't deny that wasn't a great hour of television. I already know that I'm not gonna enjoy the ending but I've sure enjoyed the ride.

So glad they got rid of Sun and Jin. They've been excess baggage for a good couple of seasons now. Also, where are Richard, Ben and Miles? Not seen them in a while.

Also, where are Richard, Ben and Miles? Not seen them in a while.

Ben and Widmore need to finally come face to face again. Seems like they've both been pottering around on the island without bumping into each other for a few eps now. And then I hope Widmore gets Smoked.

Just watched the new ep and...

WTF... jesus christ what are they thinking, sudden removal of 4 of the main cast. Why didn't they just shoot the thing out of a torpedo tube or something :heh:

Poor Lapidus, that has to have been the most lazy way they could have killed someone off, wasn't pleased with that. And Jin and Sun... OMG, no fracking way, I was hoping for them to survive and get back to their child, that sucks so fraking much.

At least Sayid died with a purpose, the others just seemed like "oh lets just kill people for the hell of it".

Bet Sawyer is gonna be a bit pissed/shamed with himself for not listening to Jack.

Wonder how Claire will react, 1st she must be pissed Sawyer left her behind and potentially go all crazy again, but then there's finding out Smokey tried to kill them all?

Oh and more importantly, I thought we'd find out who "the Candidate" was given it was the episodes title... yet no, the closest was finding out Sideways Locke is a candidate for some new surgery...WHAT THE FRAK???

I bet come the end the "present" will have a sad kind of ending likely with most or everyone dead yet to try give fans a happy ending that is what the flashsideways thing was made for.

In relation to your complaints concerning the episode title, remember what Sayid said to Jack before he went boom; 'It's got to be you'. Considering Jack's development as a character over this season it's pretty clear where the writers are taking him.

Although this is Lost.

Fucking Lost.