NEurope
Dante

Lost: The Final Season

Enjoyed the last episode :D they're all getting bumped off aren't they. IGN have done an interesting LOST finale prediction ...Personally I haven't got the foggiest how it's all going to resolve :-S but that's why I love LOST lol

Great episode, really enjoyed it. I can't help but feel though that there are shitloads of quite big things that need tying up that they're just not gonna get around to before the series ends.

3Ua3AWESOME.

Great episode, really enjoyed it. I can't help but feel though that there are shitloads of quite big things that need tying up that they're just not gonna get around to before the series ends.

3Ua3AWESOME.

I dunno, there aren't that many questions left are there? Seems like it's finally all coming to a head now which is nice.

Not a bad episode, quite enjoyable, the flashsides always make me think of what might happen if the makers and cast followed up lost with a dodgy cop-drama of sorts. But yeah, coming along nicely, this season is.

I thought it was pretty much just a shuffle of the deck, quickly getting the characters where we want them. Jack's obv. turned into a bit of a Locke himself with Sawyer switching into Jack's old role. The desmond episode a couple of weeks ago still echoes in my mind and this episode wasn't very Lost-like in general.

But the side-flashes were competent and I look forward to Jack and Locke meeting after the surgery there, and generally to see where it's all going.

For me the main mystery I want solving is the odd children that pop up from time to time to laugh at Locke/smokemonsterman.

The final end scene of Lost has been leaked by calling sheet. :sad:

Why so sad? Just ignore it and let it unfold as it's supposed to. Do not give in to temptation bla bla bla bla strong will power etc etc etc. Is is that hard?

Why so sad? Just ignore it and let it unfold as it's supposed to. Do not give in to temptation bla bla bla bla strong will power etc etc etc. Is is that hard?

It will go around the internet like that Harry Potter spoiler.

Edited by Dante

What Harry Potter spoiler?

The someone kills someone else thing that happened in the last book. I never seen the films or the read books but alots of people were pissed about it.

Did the little boy with glasses die? Aw, shame.

Anyway, maybe this is a fake leak!

Maybe not though.

That last episode was great though... although I'm really confused about Jack.

Jack has never allowed himself to be burdened by intelligent decision making, so it's nothing new.

If the real ending has leaked there's no chance of escaping it for the next few weeks online. This is the Internet and Harry Potter is an excellent comparison. Even assholes in real life who hate Lost will seek to spoil this.

What we should do is crash a plane on a real island isolating ourselves on there with a portable television we can power on just before each episode airs up until the finale.

If any of you post it here, I'll beat you to death with it :p

I'm with you here! I thought you were about to post it at first Dante! :p

Ive just read it, im not convinced its real and even if it is it pretty much gives nothing away

Ive just read it, im not convinced its real and even if it is it pretty much gives nothing away

Still, I'd rather be oblivious, that's part of the fun of Lost :)

Oh yeah im not suggesting anyone else look it up, just letting you know that it probably wont ruin anything if some idiot posts it

That's reassuring at least. Not that it'd be the end of the world reading spoilers, annoying though.

Mr Eko returns and gives ol smokey the beatdown with his Charlie be good stick.

Mr Eko returns and gives ol smokey the beatdown with his Charlie be good stick.

See, this just makes me more excited, Eko and his beating stick are greatly missed.

See, this just makes me more excited, Eko and his beating stick are greatly missed.

QFT!

Such a shame he asked to be written out of the show. One of the best chars! I just wish he and Daniel were still around instead of Kate and Miles. They're more uniteresting than something really uniteresting.

QFT!

Such a shame he asked to be written out of the show. One of the best chars! I just wish he and Daniel were still around instead of Kate and Miles. They're more uniteresting than something really uniteresting.

Naah, Eko started off amazing but then got bogged down in the boring-as religious bullshit. And his flashbacks were pretty tedious. Great actor, potentially great character, but just not.

Agreed about Daniel though, he consistently kicked ass.

Miles ain't bad though, although he's currently the most redundant character of the lot...

Naah, Eko started off amazing but then got bogged down in the boring-as religious bullshit. And his flashbacks were pretty tedious. Great actor, potentially great character, but just not.

Agreed about Daniel though, he consistently kicked ass.

Miles ain't bad though, although he's currently the most redundant character of the lot...

I like Miles. But he doesn't do anything. =/

Yeah, Miles is cool. But Hurley really bitched all over his central purpose so hes now basically just a regular character that can be there as an extra pair of hands whenever needed.

Just to reiterate;

I will ban anyone who spoils Lost for me. I don't care if you've been a member for 7 years, I will still be pissed off. And I probably will only be arsed to one-touch ban-and-clear your ass, so it'll be as if you never existed.

So don't.