NEurope
Dante

Lost: The Final Season

Aw, ReZ, you hurt my feelings :(

I think Walt just grew up IRL so they couldn't really use him too much in the time-fuckaboutings.

What happened to Claire? I really just totally missed all that.

Rosseau's still my favourite.

*obviously hasn't watched since series 3*

Locke is the Daddy.

He's a superhero.

Thousand times better than shitty Batman.

lost_locke.jpg

lost_locke.jpg

Locke-with-picture.jpg

He's the man.

She died mofo.

lollers. :heh:

Do you the reason he said that because has lost a few hours of his memory?

No. I think the reason he said that was because he was unconscious for some time, then woke up and was being drowned, which resulted in his "death", then woke up again and was in an unfamiliar place. Thus probably curious as to what had happened.

: peace:

Edited by Oxigen_Waste
Automerged Doublepost

Aw, ReZ, you hurt my feelings :(

Not as much as you hurt me physically.

What happened to Claire? I really just totally missed all that.

Wait....which show are we talking about now? :p

Anyway, I actually havn't seen it yet. Gonna attempt to watch it on....whenever its on.

Very impressed with the first 2 episodes, I sighed a little when we bumped into another set of the others though. Hope big is this fucking island? Quite surprised Juliet died also, thought she would have lived.

I wonder how many times we will see someone frantically calling out a persons name in the middle of the jungle.

Woah, so we now are seeing parallel timelines. Interestings. Oh look crazy big temple that no has noticed and more others......hmmmm. It'll be interesting to find out how the air hostess ended up being part of those guys.

Still can't fathom how it's all going to end AND MAKE SENSE.

Just before I watched it, I found Lost series 1-5 recap in 8 minutes on Youtube. It was excellent. Missed out bits but was quite funny in places. Give it a go, if you haven't seen it already.

The one I found is better Platty.

ha yeah that is pretty good, mind you I prefer the narration from the woman in the one posted. Some good dry humour.

Woah, so we now are seeing parallel timelines. Interestings. Oh look crazy big temple that no has noticed and more others......hmmmm. It'll be interesting to find out how the air hostess ended up being part of those guys.

She was with the group that John lead before he left. I think.

Just before I watched it, I found Lost series 1-5 recap in 8 minutes on Youtube. It was excellent. Missed out bits but was quite funny in places. Give it a go, if you haven't seen it already.

Oooh thanks for that. Season 5 looked crazy*.

*Ridiculous.

The one I found is better Platty.

16 seconds in, not as good. :p

Ok just watched ep 1 & 2... not going to go into any details just want to say WTF... SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FRAK???????????? *head explodes*

so excited about tomorrow!

EDIT:

Platty that recap was awesome. nice find!

Edited by flameboy

Oh yeah, actually just remembered this...

What the hell was desmond doing on the plane? Was he really even there?... and I repeat, WTF?

They better have a damn good way in explaining this... from time travel to having created two timelines/universes

They better have a damn good way in explaining this... from time travel to having created two timelines/universes

What's there to explain? Don't you understand how time works? The bomb created an alternate timeline in which the island's special properties were completely destroyed, and in which the flight ocurred normaly. As for Desmond, there's a million possibilities as to why he's on the plane.

Or are you expecting an explanation on why they returned to the present when the bomb exploded? 'Cause you're probably not getting one...

Oh yeah, actually just remembered this...

What the hell was desmond doing on the plane? Was he really even there?... and I repeat, WTF?

I think something is important about the new universe is show us answers.

Read this: Lostpedia - Differences between timelines.

Next to the foot is parts of the statue ie ankh.

800px6x01submerged.png

Edited by Dante

whats that other fans podcast that is meant to be quite good?

so:

who the fuck are the temple folk?! Did I miss something...Has Jin been here before and we just don't know it yet? Seem as Jacob told Hurley to tell him to take him..they are obviously shit sacred of Jacob's nemesis/Locke/Smoke Monster. are they just more of the others?

Whats the point of the flashsideways other than to show what ifs? Why was Desmond on the flight, they surely have some relevance? Could they have perhaps by blowing up the bomb created an alternate version of events where their plane didn't crash but their presence still exists on the island, because they are there... so theres two versions of them? still doesn't explain desmond being on the plane....hmm...am I being dumb or is this dumdfounding everyone...this surely has to be more than just a "what if" kinda thing lost is cleverer than that.

So the smoke monster is defintely the bloke in black who threatened Jacob way back years ago..

phew, oh and final thing first time I've watched the series with adverts and its bloody annoying but theres no way I'm waiting to watch it on dvd like I watched the others.

Woooo Lost is back on UK tv!

Flame the temple folk are just the rest of the others, Ben told them to go there a while ago. Jin has been on the outside of it by the hole when he met the French and was time travelling